Death toll of Omicron

Right. There are plenty of other people like yourself who continue to be duped by government and Big Harma propaganda and lies.

Same here.

That's not a lie. That's the truth. Nobody has died from omicron. You have yet to produce a single example of a death from omicron. I've already explained the death certificate scam to you that sneaks COVID into the bottom of section 1 of the certificate even though it rightfully belongs in section 2.

Nobody died from omicron.

Under the CDC guidance scam, ANYTHING could be considered a "COVID death". In reality, nobody is dying from COVID. Nobody is dying from Omicron. Neither of those things in and of themselves can kill. Everyone is instead dying from heart attacks, strokes, pneumonia, and a slew of other causes of death.

No, it is called being honest. Those other conditions were already contributing to (or even directly causing) that person's death before COVID or Omicron ever supposedly came along.
Meanwhile, the number of omicon deaths reported on this thread is what? Lol...

Hmmm....I am pretty sure that few people died OF Omicron;
Who? Where on their death certificate is "Omicron" listed? Why is it listed in the location that it is listed? Is that the correct location on the certificate to be listing it?

Not one single person has ever died OF (or FROM) Omicron.
not sure about the earlier strains.
Nobody has died from COVID, Alpha, Beta, Delta, Midterm, Election Fraud, or any other so called "variant" (which aren't actually variants of COVID since COVID is already supposedly a variant within the SARS series of viruses). IOW, you can't have a variant of a variant because it is ALREADY a variant... supposedly.
Being triple vaxed
Why not quadruple or quintuple vaxed?
and having had Omicron
... or so some "test" that was never designed for diagnostic purposes told you...
frankly I no longer give a damn.
I never gave a damn about this scamdemic to begin with. I did give a damn about the tyranny test run that came out of it though... The tyranny is far from over too... Next up is "Climate Crisis" tyranny. You will be suggested to, then bribed, then mandated to get an electric car, to give up red meat (and most all meat actually), to only use electricity during allotted times, to maintain a particular "carbon/ESG score", and etc etc ... If you don't want this upcoming tyranny, then vote Republican.
IMO it's OVER!!!
For me, it's been over since it started.
And yes; the "world" did over-react.
Right.
I can forgive those who were genuinely frightened but NOT those who politicised it!!!

Greg
I have a hard time forgiving anyone who forced people to wear masks, forced people to get tested, forced people to get jabbed, forced people out of their jobs and even into poverty, forced people to die in hospitals without family members by their side, vehemently and venomously ridiculed and treated "unvaccinated people" like lepers (shunning them from society), denied people healthcare because they were "unvaccinated", denied people hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin as treatment options, forced people onto ventilators who shouldn't've been on them to kill them to collect government money, lied to people about the efficacy of the jabs, lied to people about what kind of testing (if any) was performed with regard to the jabs, denied/censored/covered up the side effects that were occurring due to the jabs, and many many more tyrannical evil actions.

Such people would first need to be truly apologetic about their actions and shouldn't get away from any of it "Scott free". It's truly disgusting what people did and what monsters they turned into.

This is one of MANY reasons why I will be voting straight Republican this November.

Right. There are plenty of other people like yourself who continue to be duped by government and Big Harma propaganda and lies.
I get this holier than thou thing you got going on… “y’all are being manipulated while I’m the enlightened one that sees through all the BS” it might make you feel smart but from the other end it comes off as really childish.

That's not a lie. That's the truth. Nobody has died from omicron. You have yet to produce a single example of a death from omicron.
Wrong. I’ve produced several examples, y’all just dismiss everything as fake news.

For example….

No, it is called being honest. Those other conditions were already contributing to (or even directly causing) that person's death before COVID or Omicron ever supposedly came along.
Life is a contributing factor to death as that’s where it goes for everybody. Fact is a tremendous amount of people would still be alive today if it wasn’t for COVID. Living breathing kicking kissing and hugging with their preexisting conditions. COVID took that away for many and your dismissal of that is appalling

Life is a contributing factor to death as that’s where it goes for everybody. Fact is a tremendous amount of people would still be alive today if it wasn’t for COVID. Living breathing kicking kissing and hugging with their preexisting conditions. COVID took that away for many and your dismissal of that is appalling
Zero

I get this holier than thou thing you got going on… “y’all are being manipulated while I’m the enlightened one that sees through all the BS” it might make you feel smart but from the other end it comes off as really childish.
I don't think I'm holier than anyone; I'm just speaking the truth. Apparently the truth can sting a bit...

Wrong. I’ve produced several examples, y’all just dismiss everything as fake news.

For example….
How was it determined that this person had Omicron?
Where was "Omicron" listed on this person's death certificate?
Was that the correct location to list Omicron on the death certificate?
How, precisely, does Omicron cause death?

I don't think I'm holier than anyone; I'm just speaking the truth. Apparently the truth can sting a bit...
You’re speaking your truth. I’m speaking my truth. You thinking that your truth is the absolute truth is why you are acting holier than thou

Life is a contributing factor to death as that’s where it goes for everybody.
No it isn't. Life is the opposite of death.
Fact is a tremendous amount of people would still be alive today if it wasn’t for COVID.
A purely religious statement.
Living breathing kicking kissing and hugging with their preexisting conditions. COVID took that away for many and your dismissal of that is appalling
Continued religious babbling.

COVID in and of itself does not kill.

A hospital and doctors and a health organization made that determination and announcement. So all this BS about no Omicron deaths is bullshit. It’s been reported. Death FROM omicron.

The persons private medical info isn’t going to be released to the public so you can do what I said you’d do and pretend like it’s fake news and can keep playing your ignorant game or you can act like a normal person and move on

COVID causes all kinds of symptoms that can lead to death. Most prevalent is respiratory issues and pneumonia

Forum List

Back