Death toll of Omicron

I refuted it by showing the huge spike in death rates. How do you explain those?
A "huge spike in (all cause) death rates" says nothing about whether or not a COVID death is a COVID death, nor does it say anything about COVID deaths. Ergo, you refuted nothing.

Seems to me like the COVID jabs are causing a spike in death rates. ;) ;) ... as well as people following shitty health guidelines and living more sedentary lifestyles... as well as baby boomers dying off...

Last edited:
Have you ever watched one of those videos explaining how the earth is really flat? They are very convincing. You should check one of them out…. While you’re at it read this.

Ahhhhh, the typical "you must be a flat earther" response once a communist gets intellectually smoked in a discussion and has nothing left to offer... I NEVER saw that one coming..... **eyeroll**

A "huge spike in (all cause) death rates" says nothing about whether or not a COVID death is a COVID death, nor does it say anything about COVID deaths. Ergo, you refuted nothing.

Seems to me like the COVID jabs are causing a spike in death rates. ;) ;) ... as well as people following shitty health guidelines and living more sedentary lifestyles... as well as baby boomers dying off...
The spike happened before the jab. And if you honestly thing a natural death rate spike happened at the exact same time as a world wide pandemic and you don’t think the virus impacted that then you’re a special kind of dumb.

Ahhhhh, the typical "you must be a flat earther" response once a communist gets intellectually smoked in a discussion and has nothing left to offer... I NEVER saw that one coming..... **eyeroll**
The idiot logic y’all are using is on par with flat earthers. You get duped by conspiracy theories… sad

The idiot logic y’all are using is on par with flat earthers. You get duped by conspiracy theories… sad
Projection.

Did you know that a Pfizer director has now openly admitted that their jabby jabs were never actually tested for stopping/preventing transmission? --- That means that the whole "get jabbed to save others" mantra was a bald faced lie from the very get-go and YOU fell for it.

That means that the COVID passport system was based on a bald faced lie and YOU fell for it.

That means that the "get jabbed or get fired" movement was based on a bald faced lie and YOU fell for it.

That means that Big Harma and Big Government was blatantly lying to you this whole time, right to your face, and YOU fell for it.

What else didn't Pfizer test with regard to these jabby jabs? What else is Big Harma and Big Government blatantly lying to your face about?

Unless you can admit that you were duped by these demons, and then realize how/why you were duped by them, you will only continue to be duped by them...

The spike happened before the jab. And if you honestly thing a natural death rate spike happened at the exact same time as a world wide pandemic and you don’t think the virus impacted that then you’re a special kind of dumb.
I thought that the spike was still happening?? Now you're telling me that the spike was a thing of the past? Make up your mind, dude.

Yes, it was a coincidence.

Do tell?

And by the way I don't read "pure government propaganda" from their very own library of "stories" that are trying to push a false narrative on a viron that doesn't exist; and is only being used as excuse to get dumb shits to inject themselves with their "miracle" substance that was magically created in about 6 months from start to finish.

It falls inline with that other government insane fantasy "miracle" where both political parties were all singing "kumbya" and crafted the CARES Act, and then legislated through both the House and Senate between January 20th 2020 and March 25th 2020 and then threw it on Trumps desk to sign just two days later.

If people are not smart enough to see through that fantasy and want to be duped into injecting themselves not just once, not twice, not just thrice, not just four times, but now five times with a syringe full of who knows what, because strangers in white lab coats tell them too, then go knock yourselves out.
I know several people like you who has so much distrust in the government they look for any counter narrative and then cling onto it like it’s gospel. Which source do you find more reliable if you don’t trust the census, statia, or the CDC?
Projection.

Did you know that a Pfizer director has now openly admitted that their jabby jabs were never actually tested for stopping/preventing transmission? --- That means that the whole "get jabbed to save others" mantra was a bald faced lie from the very get-go and YOU fell for it.

That means that the COVID passport system was based on a bald faced lie and YOU fell for it.

That means that the "get jabbed or get fired" movement was based on a bald faced lie and YOU fell for it.

That means that Big Harma and Big Government was blatantly lying to you this whole time, right to your face, and YOU fell for it.

What else didn't Pfizer test with regard to these jabby jabs? What else is Big Harma and Big Government blatantly lying to your face about?

Unless you can admit that you were duped by these demons, and then realize how/why you were duped by them, you will only continue to be duped by them...
no projection that was just truth. So what if the vax wasn’t tested for transmission. It was Crunch time and Trumps warp speed was pushing to get something out before the election so he could claim he saved the day. The vax had an efficacy rate near 90% and helped block people from getting it. That slowed the spread and it saved lives.

I know you anti government types want to paint everytbing they do as evil but facts are facts. At least we have people out there trying to make a difference. Don’t be such an entitled brat

I thought that the spike was still happening?? Now you're telling me that the spike was a thing of the past? Make up your mind, dude.

Your coincidence theory makes no logical or rational sense. The entire world followed the same trend. How do you rectify that with your baby boomer theory?

So what if the vax wasn’t tested for transmission.
You have no problem with a whole slew of draconian authoritarian autocratic "COVID" measures being forced upon the populace on the basis of a complete bald faced lie?

It was Crunch time
Yup... you continue to believe the farce...

and Trumps warp speed was pushing to get something out before the election so he could claim he saved the day.
Yup, because people were duped into demanding a miracle cure for a fake virus.

The vax had an efficacy rate near 90%
No it didn't (and still doesn't).

and helped block people from getting it.
I literally just got done telling you that a Pfizer director just testified to EU government that the jabby jabs WERE NOT TESTED FOR PREVENTING TRANSMISSION. The jabby jabs didn't help block people from getting anything... THAT WAS NEVER TESTED.

That slowed the spread and it saved lives.
Continued denial of the truth even after I've informed you that Pfizer admits to NEVER TESTING FOR PREVENTING TRANSMISSION. You can't make a claim about something that was NEVER TESTED.
I know you anti government types want to paint everytbing they do as evil but facts are facts. At least we have people out there trying to make a difference. Don’t be such an entitled brat
You don't even know what a fact is. What "people"? What "difference" are they making? Lying about testing for preventing transmission, even though that was never actually tested for, is evil. Basing a whole bunch of draconian tyrannical measures upon people for years, destroying their livelihoods, not allowing them to comfort loved ones on their death beds, all based on a LIE is evil.

You have no problem with a whole slew of draconian authoritarian autocratic "COVID" measures being forced upon the populace on the basis of a complete bald faced lie?
I never supported government mandates. Note that many of the shutdowns and requirements came from the business owners trying to protect their employees and patrons

You don't give a shit about liars, remember? Remember when you replied "so what" when I pointed out Pfizer's lie?
I said “so what” to testing for transmission which I believed you pointed out came from a statement pfizer made

Projection.

These words he speaks are true.

Only a fool would pledge allegiance to their gangster government and the people at the top of the pyramid who only view you as a useless eater and someone who is using up all "their" precious resources.

Last edited:

Not really a "coincidence" as the "ARTIFICIAL EVENT" planned and timed to coincide when the wave of boomer deaths were set to occur.

And of course the sadistic handpicked ghouls in governor positions like those in NY and California, etc... helped kill-off old many, many, old people by shoving them into hospitals to be thrown on Remdesivir and ventilators and back into nursing homes with no family visits to die sooner and all alone, surely was all part of their sadistic plan too.

Forum List

Back