Death toll of Omicron

Claims from EU Observer, the Daily Kos, Alex Jones, or any propaganda are not legitimate. If the EU Observer claims slade3200 voted for Trump, that doesn't make it true.

Slade3200 will be along shortly to claim that legitimate deaths from omicon have in fact been posted "somewhere" on this thread, but he won't reveal where and he won't repost them...
I look forward to it. He can tell me about about these supposed "caused by omicron" or "caused by covid" deaths if he wishes and then I'll tell him all about how the government propaganda is complete and utter BS.

True. I guess I’m the only honest poster on this thread. Not only have extensive studies shown many thousands of deaths due to omicron but I’ve also pointed to reports of specific individual cases which the op simply dismissed as fake news.

A study is not a death certificate.

A study is not a death certificate.

And then factor in that a directive was handed down in March of 2020 from the NVSS to instruct all of the Medical community that COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is
assumed to have caused or contributed to death.

They purposely use "BOLD" print in their line above..... :up:

And then factor in that a directive was handed down in March of 2020 from the NVSS to instruct all of the Medical community that COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is
assumed to have caused or contributed to death.

They purposely use "BOLD" print in their line above..... :up:
BINGO. You already know where I was going to take it next if that poster were to make appeal to COVID being listed on the lower lines of death certificates as an "underlying cause".

You're getting into how the death certificates themselves are also a part of the COVID scam.

Kudos!

BINGO. You already know where I was going to take it next if that poster were to make appeal to COVID being listed on the lower lines of death certificates as an "underlying cause".

You're getting into how the death certificates themselves are also a part of the COVID scam.

Kudos!

Of course, as you’re not a dummy and connected the dots most likely from the get-go too.

The faked pandemic covid script happens to be very easy to follow if you have a brain that works and is free of the extensive government brainwashing, since it was laid out in extreme detail by the creators at Johns Hopkins - WEF and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (and several other top level coordinators) via the Event 201 dry run simulation held in NY back in October of 2019.

Youre right it’s not. What’s your point?
My point is that you will never find COVID listed anywhere near the top lines of Section 1 of a death certificate.

You will always find it listed at the bottom of Section 1 as an "underlying cause of death". That is part of the scam, as COVID shouldn't even be listed in Section 1 to begin with, but rather should be listed in Section 2 as a "potential contributing factor". Under this scam, ALL DEATHS could effectively be labeled as "COVID deaths" because a person might've possibly "contracted COVID" some time before he/she died.

One forum buddy of mine put it this way, and I quote:

Step 1. The CDC hijacks the term "Underlying Cause of Death" and uses it to rename "unrelated coincidence." This way, whenever any person who coincidentally might have possibly had some cold or flu symptoms dies of something completely unrelated to COVID-19, the virus can nonetheless be determined to be underlying the cause of death ... not the cause of death but underlying it. Through wordplay, it transforms into the Underlying Cause of Death ... which suddenly makes it a "cause of death." Do you see what they did there? COVID-19 is transformed from "having existed in the patient" to being determined a patient's "cause of death." This is the entry point for the CDC video below. Don't misunderstand, this new term does not replace any other terms; it is simply added to the existing terms Immediate Cause of Death, Conditions Leading to the Immediate Cause of Death and Contributing Factos (which goes in Part II). This term merely serves as the vehicle for getting COVID-19 to be determined to be a cause of death and listed in Section 1 of the death certificate, even when it is an unrelated coincidence.

Step 2. Medical Examiners are instructed to determine that COVID-19 is the Underlying Cause of Death if there is any unverified reason, anecdotal or otherwise, that the deceased might have possibly exhibited some symptoms that perhaps could be interpreted as having had a cold or the flu. The list of "potential symptoms" is long and any "symptom" on that list can be exhibited by someone who is about to die thus giving all medical examiners a broad mandate to determine that COVID-19 was present and underlying the death.

Step 3. (This is the point the CDC video begins). Once COVID-19 is officially determined a "cause of death" (even if technically it isn't) COVID-19 can then be listed in Part 1 of the death certificate as a Cause of Death rather than be listed in Part 2 as merely a potential Contributing Factor. The CDC specifies how the death certificate is to be filled out, i.e. with "COVID-19" hard-coded as the Underlying Cause of Death, denoting that it was a completely unrelated coincidence. The death certificate is to be filled out as follows and no one is to be the wiser:

The actual direct cause of death is to be listed on line "A" under Immediate Cause of Death. Line "B" is for any conditions that actually caused/led to the immediate cause of death. Line "C" can be used to list any conditions that caused the development of the conditions listed in "B." Then whichever line ends up being the last line in the sequence is to be hardcoded with "COVID-19," as the Underlying Cause of Death. All deaths in which the death certificate lists COVID-19 as the Underlying Cause is classified and reported as a COVID Death!

It's all a scam. All deaths could be effectively labelled as COVID deaths.

Last edited:
My point is that you will never find COVID listed anywhere near the top lines of Section 1 of a death certificate.

You will always find it listed at the bottom of Section 1 as an "underlying cause of death". That is part of the scam, as COVID shouldn't even be listed in Section 1 to begin with, but rather should be listed in Section 2 as a "potential contributing factor". Under this scam, ALL DEATHS could effectively be labeled as "COVID deaths" because a person might've possibly "contracted COVID" some time before he/she died.

One forum buddy of mine put it this way, and I quote:

Step 1. The CDC hijacks the term "Underlying Cause of Death" and uses it to rename "unrelated coincidence." This way, whenever any person who coincidentally might have possibly had some cold or flu symptoms dies of something completely unrelated to COVID-19, the virus can nonetheless be determined to be underlying the cause of death ... not the cause of death but underlying it. Through wordplay, it transforms into the Underlying Cause of Death ... which suddenly makes it a "cause of death." Do you see what they did there? COVID-19 is transformed from "having existed in the patient" to being determined a patient's "cause of death." This is the entry point for the CDC video below. Don't misunderstand, this new term does not replace any other terms; it is simply added to the existing terms Immediate Cause of Death, Conditions Leading to the Immediate Cause of Death and Contributing Factos (which goes in Part II). This term merely serves as the vehicle for getting COVID-19 to be determined to be a cause of death and listed in Section 1 of the death certificate, even when it is an unrelated coincidence.

Step 2. Medical Examiners are instructed to determine that COVID-19 is the Underlying Cause of Death if there is any unverified reason, anecdotal or otherwise, that the deceased might have possibly exhibited some symptoms that perhaps could be interpreted as having had a cold or the flu. The list of "potential symptoms" is long and any "symptom" on that list can be exhibited by someone who is about to die thus giving all medical examiners a broad mandate to determine that COVID-19 was present and underlying the death.

Step 3. (This is the point the CDC video begins). Once COVID-19 is officially determined a "cause of death" (even if technically it isn't) COVID-19 can then be listed in Part 1 of the death certificate as a Cause of Death rather than be listed in Part 2 as merely a potential Contributing Factor. The CDC specifies how the death certificate is to be filled out, i.e. with "COVID-19" hard-coded as the Underlying Cause of Death, denoting that it was a completely unrelated coincidence. The death certificate is to be filled out as follows and no one is to be the wiser:

The actual direct cause of death is to be listed on line "A" under Immediate Cause of Death. Line "B" is for any conditions that actually caused/led to the immediate cause of death. Line "C" can be used to list any conditions that caused the development of the conditions listed in "B." Then whichever line ends up being the last line in the sequence is to be hardcoded with "COVID-19," as the Underlying Cause of Death. All deaths in which the death certificate lists COVID-19 as the Underlying Cause is classified and reported as a COVID Death!

It's all a scam. All deaths could be effectively labelled as COVID deaths.

That’s just silly. Look at a historical chart of total deaths in the USA and notice the difference during the pandemic. Substantially more people died. And you’re going to pretend that COVID was not responsible for deaths?! You can’t be serious

1665507525650.png

World death rate
1665507698162.png

That’s just silly. Look at a historical chart of total deaths in the USA and notice the difference during the pandemic. Substantially more people died. And you’re going to pretend that COVID was not responsible for deaths?! You can’t be serious

View attachment 708599
World death rate
View attachment 708600
Nah, what's silly is blindly going along with the COVID farce. You haven't refuted any of my reasoning as to why "COVID deaths" aren't actually COVID deaths. Instead, you make appeal to "number of total deaths increasing". That says nothing about "COVID deaths", and I could easily argue that such an increase in deaths during that time period is due to a plethora of other reasons, one of them being the COVID jabs.

I've already explained to you how literally any death can be deemed a "COVID death" (due to the death certificate fraud I mentioned earlier).

Nah, what's silly is blindly going along with the COVID farce. You haven't refuted any of my reasoning as to why "COVID deaths" aren't actually COVID deaths. Instead, you make appeal to "number of total deaths increasing". That says nothing about "COVID deaths", and I could easily argue that such an increase in deaths during that time period is due to a plethora of other reasons, one of them being the COVID jabs.

I've already explained to you how literally any death can be deemed a "COVID death" (due to the death certificate fraud I mentioned earlier).
I refuted it by showing the huge spike in death rates. How do you explain those?

View attachment 708599
World death rate
View attachment 708600

Do you even realize that all those "excessive deaths" you are claiming are/were predicted in Life Insurance Co. actuaries.

My wife is a retired actuary who worked for a major life insurance company and could have told you over 35 years ago when she obtained her first bachelor's degree in mathematics and then a second bachelor's in actuarial science and statistics that a the huge amount of baby boomers were going to die in the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 etc.. etc... as the period from 1946 – 1964. Those were the baby boomer years in which there was the most recorded births ever, in the U.S. and guess what?

All those baby boomers are now dying. And it's a global event.

76 million births in the United States from 1946 to 1964, the 19 years usually called the “baby boom.” Of the 76 million baby boomers born, nearly 11 million had died by 2012, leaving some 65.2 million survivors and they are dying in massive numbers right now.

So your "historical" chart is completely meaning less and only proves that a massive amount of old people were going to be dying since the bulk of them are well into their late 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. and in poor health from all the crap and chemical laced food they have been eating with the FDA's blessing.

Last edited:

And don't forget this whole viron $cam starts with the phony tests.

The tests that CDC openly tells you that their "rigged" tests will test positive for just about everything under the sun.

The NVSS also told the medical community to make everything a FAKED viron death where it's just to be "assumed" as the cause of death.

NVSS-Memo.png

CDC-FDA.png

FDA-CDC.png

Do you even realize that all those "excessive deaths" you are claiming are/were predicted in Life Insurance Co. actuaries.

My wife is a retired actuary who worked for a major life insurance company and could have told you over 35 years ago when she obtained her first bachelor's degree in mathematics and then a second bachelor's in actuarial science and statistics that a the huge amount of baby boomers were going to die in the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 etc.. etc... as the period from 1946 – 1964. Those were the baby boomer years in which there was the most recorded births ever, in the U.S. and guess what?

All those baby boomers are now dying. And it's a global event.

76 million births in the United States from 1946 to 1964, the 19 years usually called the “baby boom.” Of the 76 million baby boomers born, nearly 11 million had died by 2012, leaving some 65.2 million survivors and they are dying in massive numbers right now.

So your "historical" chart is completely meaning less and only proves that a massive amount of old people were going to be dying since the bulk of them are well into their late 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. and in poor health from all the crap and chemical laced food they have been eating with the FDA's blessing.
It’s not my historic chart. It is census and statistics. Are you really going to try and claim that it’s pure coincidence that the natural Baby boomer death spike happened at the exact same time as COVID hitting?! Really think about that.

It’s not my historic chart. It is census and statistics. Are you really going to try and claim that it’s pure coincidence that the natural Baby boomer death spike happened at the exact same time as COVID hitting?! Really think about that.

Yes, These 76 million plus baby boomers represent close to one-quarter of the estimated population of 330 million. And the Census Bureau currently projects that the baby-boom population will only total 61.3 million in the U.S. by 2029.

That's a drop in the U.S. population by almost a 14 million deaths in just 5 years and that's 2.8 million baby boomers death per-year by the baby boomers alone.

The aging and the unprecedented upcoming deaths going on now of the baby boomers, and going forward is creating a dramatic shift in the age composition of the U.S. population.

By the way and that tiny spike in the "historical" chart you posted is not showing "excess" deaths from the FAKE viron. So it's just a useless chart that you are trying to attribute to the covidian wealth transfer $cam.

Last edited:
Yes, These 76 million plus baby boomers represent close to one-quarter of the estimated population of 330 million. And the Census Bureau currently projects that the baby-boom population will only total 61.3 million in the U.S. by 2029.

That's a drop in the U.S. population by almost a 14 million deaths in just 5 years and that's 2.8 million baby boomers death per-year by the baby boomers alone.

The aging and the unprecedented upcoming deaths going on now of the baby boomers, and going forward is creating a dramatic shift in the age composition of the U.S. population.

By the way and that tiny spike in the "historical" chart you posted is not showing "excess" deaths from the FAKE viron. So it's just a useless chart that you are trying to attribute to the covidian wealth transfer $cam.
Have you ever watched one of those videos explaining how the earth is really flat? They are very convincing. You should check one of them out…. While you’re at it read this.

Last edited:
Have you ever watched one of those videos explaining how the earth is really flat? They are very convincing. You should check one of them out…. While you’re at it read this.

Do tell?

And by the way I don't read "pure government propaganda" from their very own library of "stories" that are trying to push a false narrative on a viron that doesn't exist; and is only being used as excuse to get dumb shits to inject themselves with their "miracle" substance that was magically created in about 6 months from start to finish.

It falls inline with that other government insane fantasy "miracle" where both political parties were all singing "kumbya" and crafted the CARES Act, and then legislated through both the House and Senate between January 20th 2020 and March 25th 2020 and then threw it on Trumps desk to sign just two days later.

If people are not smart enough to see through that fantasy and want to be duped into injecting themselves not just once, not twice, not just thrice, not just four times, but now five times with a syringe full of who knows what, because strangers in white lab coats tell them too, then go knock yourselves out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back