Death toll of Omicron

It says FROM in the headline and body. So why are you ignoring that?
Nope, this is not an omicon death. You would have to post at least a headline, and then it would have to say from. It would also have to be accurate.

This is not an omicon death. If anybody has ever died from omicon, then they also died with omicon. It doesn't work the other way though.
Incorrect, first off, an omicron death exactly what it is, and secondly, somebody can absolutely die from omicron but not with it.Do you need me to explain how? You are all kinds of confused.

Incorrect, first off, an omicron death exactly what it is, and secondly, somebody can absolutely die from omicron but not with it.Do you need me to explain how? You are all kinds of confused.
WRONG! This is not an omicon death, try again.

Nope, this is not an omicon death. You would have to post at least a headline, and then it would have to say from. It would also have to be accurate.
That’s exactly what I did. I posted a headline, it said FROM, and you still deny and dodge. It’s because your pushing an agaenda and not being honest

That’s exactly what I did. I posted a headline, it said FROM, and you still deny and dodge. It’s because your pushing an agaenda and not. Being honest

Euobserver is not the German health ministry like you claimed, it is a propaganda source.

Death FROM omicron announced by German health ministry. Riiiight, I’m manufacturing shit and you don’t have an agenda to keep saying it s zero. What kind of fantasy land are you living in?!
From post 1629. Announced by the German Health Ministry, not some propaganda source like the EUobserver?

It says FROM in the headline and body. So why are you ignoring that?
You claimed that the German health ministry announced a death from omicon. Produce this quote from the German Ministry of health. A quote from the EUobserver claiming that the GMH stated that is as worthless as you or candycorn saying they stated that.

From post 1629. Announced by the German Health Ministry, not some propaganda source like the EUobserver?
Yup that’s how announcements get out, through the media. Sorry to ruin your zero omi death narrative but it was silly to begin with

You claimed that the German health ministry announced a death from omicon. Produce this quote from the German Ministry of health. A quote from the EUobserver claiming that the GMH stated that is as worthless as you or candycorn saying they stated that.
I don’t speak German, I’m posting articles by the national media reporting on the situation

Yup that’s how announcements get out, through the media.
The notion that this propaganda rag is the official representative of the German Ministery of Health shows how desperate lefties are to tow the party line. 1600+ posts with ZERO legitimate omicon deaths posted, and you are trying to promote the notion that the EuObserver propaganda rag made an official announcement on behalf of the German Health Ministry that somebody died from omicon, and that this propaganda rag is the official representative of the German health ministry.

The notion that this propaganda rag is the official representative of the German Ministery of Health shows how desperate lefties are to tow the party line. 1600+ posts with ZERO legitimate omicon deaths posted, and you are trying to promote the notion that the EuObserver propaganda rag made an official announcement on behalf of the German Health Ministry that somebody died from omicon, and that this propaganda rag is the official representative of the German health ministry.
I never said anything about a propaganda rag being the official representative of the German Ministry of Health. You need to paint it that way because your little narrative was contradicted and now you need to blindly punch back to try and discredit it. But you don't even try to make a point that has any substance to show how that article is inaccurate. You just call it a propaganda rag.

What a joke. You asked for a specific example of on Omi death. Its been posted by me dozens of times. You just don't like it so you're throwing a fit. Grow up.

Death FROM omicron announced by German health ministry.
Produce this quote by the German Health Ministry. leave out claims by you, the Huffington Post, the EU observer, or any other propaganda sources, and just post a quote of what the GMH stated.

Produce this quote by the German Health Ministry. leave out claims by you, the Huffington Post, the EU observer, or any other propaganda sources, and just post a quote of what the GMH stated.
Why would I do that? I know your game. You’d call the German health ministry a corrupt government org and then want a direct quote from a doctor. And if I provided that then the doctor would be paid off and forced by the gov so you need the medical records of the deceased… right?!

Get real. You asked. I answered. A death FROM omicron has been shown. You can’t refute it as false. Game over

It's absolutely amazing the lengths lefties will go to to make it appear as if legitimate examples of people dying from omicon have been posted. They are not conscious of how bad these shameless and blatantly political attempts to deceive the readers of this thread look. Reminds me of how a chicken can look you straight in the eye while he shits where he stands.

Because you claimed that the GHM made the statement. Without this quote that you claim the GMH said, the omicon death tally on this thread simply remains at ZERO.
The GHM did make the statement during a press conference that the press reported on. I posted two articles reporting on it both of which said somebody died FROM Omicron. You have nothing to show this as a lie.

It's absolutely amazing the lengths lefties will go to to make it appear as if legitimate examples of people dying from omicon have been posted. They are not conscious of how bad these shameless and blatantly political attempts to deceive the readers of this thread look. Reminds me of how a chicken can look you straight in the eye while he shits where he stands.
When you dismiss every article as fake new with no evidence that it's fake or that reporters are lying it shows a whole new level of childish agenda driven dishonesty. Do better.

Forum List

Back