Death toll of Omicron

Absolutely. I’ve posted several
There is something worse than zero. When people try to generate figures that aren't there, it means we wouldn't be able to trust the figures, even if they were there. So, we are not just at zero, we are at zero plus a whole lot of lefty corruption. Politically motivated attempts to generate politically convenient statistics is a picture worth a thousand words. In this case 1600 posts.

There is something worse than zero. When people try to generate figures that aren't there, it means we wouldn't be able to trust the figures, even if they were there. So, we are not just at zero, we are at zero plus a whole lot of lefty corruption. Politically motivated attempts to generate politically convenient statistics is a picture worth a thousand words. In this case 1600 posts.
I asked you for an example of generated figures and you failed to show any. Want to try again?

I asked you for an example of generated figures and you failed to show any. Want to try again?
First post what the opening post asks for, then we can address the sideshow. If you post that you have previously posted what the opening post asks for, instead of actually posting what it asks for, then you get no sideshow answers. 1604 posts and still zero verifiable omicon deaths posted is a whole lot of political effort to create something that isn't.

First post what the opening post asks for, then we can address the sideshow. If you post that you have previously posted what the opening post asks for, instead of actually posting what it asks for, then you get no sideshow answers. 1604 posts and still zero verifiable omicon deaths posted is a whole lot of political effort to create something that isn't.
Oh we’ve gone around this broken record what, a dozen times now? I post examples and you claim it’s not detailed about hand want more. Without video evidence of a person died and the doctor calling the death 100% from Omicron you want be satisfied. That’s not a reasonable position though. You request has been answered. Several times. You keep on pushing your zero omicron death lie

You keep on pushing your zero omicron death lie
I have no zero omicon death agenda. This thread is simply for posting omicon deaths and keeping track of how many. Post as many as you like, just don't post it unless it is legit. So far, nobody has posted anything legit, so the total remains zero.

I have no zero omicon death agenda. This thread is simply for posting omicon deaths and keeping track of how many. Post as many as you like, just don't post it unless it is legit. So far, nobody has posted anything legit, so the total remains zero.
I’ve posted many examples but you’re hell bent to say there is zero. You absolutely have an agenda. Dont lie

I’ve posted many examples but you’re hell bent to say there is zero. You absolutely have an agenda. Dont lie
Nope, this isn't an omicon death either. Nice try.

In post 1604, I posted this:

"If you post that you have previously posted what the opening post asks for, instead of actually posting what it asks for, then you get no sideshow answers."

No, you have posted reports of people who died WITH omicron, not BECAUSE of omicron.

Big difference.

Nope, this isn't an omicon death either. Nice try.

In post 1604, I posted this:

"If you post that you have previously posted what the opening post asks for, instead of actually posting what it asks for, then you get no sideshow answers."
I know what you’ve posted it’s been on repeat. Doesn’t dismiss the fact that I’ve repeatedly posted omi deaths and you’re simply denying for the sake of denying.

With and from. Did you not see the FROM? It was in the headline

Headlines are misleading. The real story is in the body of the text. The body of the text only stipulates that they were infected, it makes no claim that it was the cause.

Do you not know how to read for comprehension?

Headlines are misleading. The real story is in the body of the text. The body of the text only stipulates that they were infected, it makes no claim that it was the cause.

First paragraph, body of the text….

Germany recorded its first death from the omicron variant of the coronavirus on Thursday, the Berlin-based Robert Koch Institute (RKI) health agency announced.

Your referring to the caption of the photo that said “with”. I’m fine with with. Somebody that does from
Omicron also does with omicron. Both are true. Get it?

I know what you’ve posted it’s been on repeat. Doesn’t dismiss the fact that I’ve repeatedly posted omi deaths and you’re simply denying for the sake of denying.
Nope, this ain't no omicon death either.

He knows he has nothing. He just doesn't understand how stupid he makes lefties look when he attempts to generate numbers and posts from nothing in order to substantiate a failed political agenda. If he was a mod, he'd be censoring.

Forum List

Back