Death toll of Omicron

No, you have not.

What you have repeatedly posted is ONE dubious, unverifiable claim.
That’s what was requested of me. One specific case. That’s what I posted. It was not dubious or unverified, that’s just what y’all are saying so you can keep your idiotic narrative going

That’s what was requested of me. One specific case. That’s what I posted. It was not dubious or unverified, that’s just what y’all are saying so you can keep your idiotic narrative going

No credible source, and not nearly enough information to verify that the alleged decedent ever existed or what he/she might actually have died from.

No credible source, and not nearly enough information to verify that the alleged decedent ever existed or what he/she might actually have died from.
Haha, announced by Germanys department of health. I guess they are ran by the Dems and aren’t credible though, right? Idiot

Slade3200 will NEVER be posting anything more than claims to have previously posted what he will NEVER be posting. Watch how his next reply will just be another claim to have previously posted what he will NEVER be posting.

So, EvMetro, what is the Omicron death toll up to, now?
I haven't been keeping up, maybe some lefties can give us an update...

Screenshot_20211212-195634_DuckDuckGo.jpg

There’s been thousands. Let’s all pray for the families of those poor lost souls shall we?

"There's been" thousands means "there is been" thousands. Do you really want to do this in front of a Trump supporter?

Do you finally have a death to post that conforms to what the thread asks for?

If there are only 1589 posts on this thread so far, then we have not had thousands of valid posts. It takes at least 2000 posts, plus the opening post, to post "thousands" of valid replies.

Even though slade meant to post "there have been" thousands of valid replies, we do not actually have ANY. ZERO. ZIP. ZILCH.

"There's been" thousands means "there is been" thousands. Do you really want to do this in front of a Trump supporter?

Do you finally have a death to post that conforms to what the thread asks for?
There has been thousands of deaths… did you really not understand? Grammar police = white flag on the debate

I’ve posted individual specific deaths as you requested but if y’all are interested in overall impact you can’t read stuff like I posted. Did you read it? Honest answers please

There has been thousands of deaths… did you really not understand? Grammar police = white flag on the debate

I’ve posted individual specific deaths as you requested but if y’all are interested in overall impact you can’t read stuff like I posted. Did you read it? Honest answers please

And yet all that you've been able to document is ONE very dubious claim, with not nearly enough information to establish any credibility at all.

The count of verifiable Omicron deaths appears to still stand at ZERO.

And yet all that you've been able to document is ONE very dubious claim, with not nearly enough information to establish any credibility at all.

The count of verifiable Omicron deaths appears to still stand at ZERO.
Ohh Bobby boy. You’d say that about anything. Germanys health ministry has plenty of credibility for sane minded people. I was only asked to give one specific example. But if you want numbers on a larger scope you’d refer to the studies that have been focused on groups of people. I’ve posted specific studies on omicron deaths many times. Did you actually read the last link I posted? My guess is no because you are a willfully ignorant person.

Actually, there is something worse than zero. When people try to generate figures that aren't there, it means we wouldn't be able to trust the figures if they were there. So, we are not just at zero, we are at zero plus a whole lot of lefty corruption.
Can you give an example of a generated false figure besides the “zero” one you're peddling?

Forum List

Back