Death toll of Omicron

No, they died of other causes. They just happened to have omicron as well.

Stop lying.
Not according to the German heath officials that said death from omicron, but I’m sure you see that all as fake news anyways.

Side question… I’m curious if you think anybody in the world has ever died from cigarettes or alcohol? Yes or no

Not according to the German heath officials that said death from omicron, but I’m sure you see that all as fake news anyways.

Side question… I’m curious if you think anybody in the world has ever died from cigarettes or alcohol? Yes or no

Of course they have. Tens of thousands every month. But, no one who has died with omicron ONLY HAD OMICRON. They had all sorts of other ailments as well.

You see, child. That is the difference. The last true pandemic of 1918, healthy, young men and women contracted the flu...and died from it alone.

A thinking person can understand the difference.

Of course they have. Tens of thousands every month. But, no one who has died with omicron ONLY HAD OMICRON. They had all sorts of other ailments as well.

You see, child. That is the difference. The last true pandemic of 1918, healthy, young men and women contracted the flu...and died from it alone.

A thinking person can understand the difference.
If 10s of thousands a month die from cigarettes and alcohol can you show just one specific death from each? I’d love to see how you make that case and what evidence you show

If 10s of thousands a month die from cigarettes and alcohol can you show just one specific death from each? I’d love to see how you make that case and what evidence you show

Of course. Every case of alcohol poisoning that results in death is a direct alcohol death.

Every moron that goes to sleep and gets burned up in the ensuing cigarette caused fire is a direct cigarette death.

Those are the easy ones.

Anyone who smokes like a factory for 30 plus years, but has no contact with any other source who develops emphysema and dies from it, is a direct cigarette death.

Anyone who drinks alcohol like a fish for years, but has no other chemical exposure, who develops cyrhosiss of the liver, and dies from it, is a direct alcohol death.

See how easy that was.

Of course. Every case of alcohol poisoning that results in death is a direct alcohol death.

Every moron that goes to sleep and gets burned up in the ensuing cigarette caused fire is a direct cigarette death.

Those are the easy ones.

Anyone who smokes like a factory for 30 plus years, but has no contact with any other source who develops emphysema and dies from it, is a direct cigarette death.

Anyone who drinks alcohol like a fish for years, but has no other chemical exposure, who develops cyrhosiss of the liver, and dies from it, is a direct alcohol death.

See how easy that was.
I’m sorry but that wouldn’t qualify by the standards of this thread. We need specific deaths from cigarettes and alcohol. The alcohol poisoning may be acceptable if you Can show a specific example. The other examples you gave were death from fire, emphysema, and Cyrhosiss

I’m sorry but that wouldn’t qualify by the standards of this thread. We need specific deaths from cigarettes and alcohol. The alcohol poisoning may be acceptable if you Can show a specific example. The other examples you gave were death from fire, emphysema, and Cyrhosiss

No, there are NO deaths from omicron. Every one of the deaths is of a poor unfortunate with MULTIPLE ailments. The average being two chronic medical conditions. So, yet again, there is not a single death attributable to omicron alone.

No, there are NO deaths from omicron. Every one of the deaths is of a poor unfortunate with MULTIPLE ailments. The average being two chronic medical conditions. So, yet again, there is not a single death attributable to omicron alone.
Show me one from cigarettes and one from alcohol. Show me how to show proof of an actual death from a source like that, I’d love to see it

Show me one from cigarettes and one from alcohol. Show me how to show proof of an actual death from a source like that, I’d love to see it

I already did in the post above.

DURRRRRRR

I already did in the post above.

DURRRRRRR
I responded to your posted and pointed out that it did not meet the standards of this thread. You did not show specific deaths that were directly from cigarettes or alcohol

I responded to your posted and pointed out that it did not meet the standards of this thread. You did not show specific deaths that were directly from cigarettes or alcohol

Sure it did. It gave exactly how to confirm a death by any particular method.

YOU chose to ignore a very simple methodology because it confirms that there are no omicron deaths.

That's on you.

Sure it did. It gave exactly how to confirm a death by any particular method.

YOU chose to ignore a very simple methodology because it confirms that there are no omicron deaths.

That's on you.
I didn’t ask how to confirm a death, I asked for a specific example. Just like this thread is asking for. I’ve posted several but they somehow never meet the correct criteria. So I’m asking you to properly show a death from cigarettes and a death from alcohol

Zero. Watch how the next lefty reply is something besides the the correct information in the correct context. It'll be like clockwork, watch and see.

They have thrown in the towel on Covid. Election year and everyone hates them for it.

They hope people will forget what assholes they were on covid.
Still time left for some panic theater, they just need to figure out which one will be the official midterm variant. Could be donkey pox, could be more omicon.

Still time left for some panic theater, they just need to figure out which one will be the official midterm variant. Could be donkey pox, could be more omicon.
I don't think they want that road. Only if they think they can harvest votes again would they try it.

But the back lash of why their own side was turning on them will make them reconsider.

Forum List

Back