Death toll of Omicron

This is not an Omi-con death either. It certainly destroys Slade3200's claims to have posted 1, 3, and thousands of legitimate and verifiable omi-con deaths, but the omi-con death toll, as posted by lefties on this sight, is ZERO.
Nothing destroys the FACT that I posed verified deaths through mass studies and isolated specific cases

The 7 day average number of deaths have increased dramatically from 800/day at end of November to 2600/day at end of January. Since these deaths track the number new cases and the transmission rate of Omicron is about 5 times that of Delta it seems likely that a significant number of these deaths are due to the Omicron variant. However, since the standard tests do not identify variants, there is no way to tell precisely the makeup of the covid deaths without a full genetic analysis of each case.

Since treatment plans are based on symptoms and their severity not variant, there is no reason to do an in depth genetic analysis of each case.
This is not an omi-con death.

ZERO omi-con deaths posted to this thread so far.

It's been 2 months now since this thread was started, and we have not seen any legitimate omi-con deaths posted here yet. Perhaps the deaths will start now, and the omi-con death wave will begin.

It's been 2 months now since this thread was started, and we have not seen any legitimate omi-con deaths posted here yet. Perhaps the deaths will start now, and the omi-con death wave will begin.

Not so fast.

The count of verifiable Omicron deaths is now several thousand times what it was when you started this thread.

Of course, zero multiplied by several thousand is still zero.

Another new day! Good morning my fellow patriots, and good morning all you lefties/commies! Two months now, and nobody has posted any legitimate omi-con deaths. 1500 posts, and nobody has posted any legitimate omi-con deaths.

ZERO

Another new day! Good morning my fellow patriots, and good morning all you lefties/commies! Two months now, and nobody has posted any legitimate omi-con deaths. 1500 posts, and nobody has posted any legitimate omi-con deaths.

ZERO
I'm pretty sure you won't see any lists of Omicron deaths. First because releasing names of anyone with COVID-19 would be a violation HIPAA. Second, because the standard PCR test does not reveal the variant information and since there is no medical need for variant information, hospitals just consider it Covid-19. And lastly there is no reporting mechanism in the states to collect that information. Since there are so many cases of omicron, mild cases with just a runny noise are assumed to be Omicron. However, the only way to determine if the infection comes from a variant is to run a full genetic analysis which can take four days up to two weeks depending on the process.

In short there are no omicron cases, just covid-19 cases. If you would do a little research on the subject, you would avoid asking such stupid questions and making a fool of yourself.

I'm pretty sure you won't see any lists of Omicron deaths. First because releasing names of anyone with COVID-19 would be a violation HIPAA. Second, because the standard PCR test does not reveal the variant information and since there is no medical need for variant information, hospitals just consider it Covid-19. And lastly there is no reporting mechanism in the states to collect that information. Since there are so many cases of omicron, mild cases with just a runny noise are assumed to be Omicron. However, the only way to determine if the infection comes from a variant is to run a full genetic analysis which can take four days up to two weeks depending on the process.

In short there are no omicron cases, just covid-19 cases. If you would do a little research on the subject, you would avoid asking such stupid questions and making a fool of yourself.
According to AP news and Reuters you are incorrect.
Now you can avoid making a fool of yourself.

Sorry, guy…
If you can’t follow AP News and Reuters on a daily basis, it’s not my problem.

The issue is that people post here without spending days or months following the news and then they respond to a post 6 days later expecting me to research everything for them.

This is not an omi-con death, but nice try.

Did know USMB was infected with robots
This thread is for posting omi-con deaths. Do you have any omi-con deaths to post?

The current number of legitimate omi-con deaths posted to this thread by lefties so far is ZERO.

Y’all should read this… absorb… check sources… then comeback and tone down your ridiculous rhetoric. You’re welcome.

Forum List

Back