Death toll of Omicron

This is not an omi-con death either. Claiming to have posted omi-con deaths is not an omi-con death. Links to propaganda are not omi- on deaths. Deaths of people who died "with" omi-con are not omi-con deaths. Secondhand quotes or claims of legitimate authority declaring omi-con deaths are not omi-con deaths. Evasion is not an omi-con death. General non omi-con covid deaths are not omi-con deaths. Lefty shenanigans are not omi-con deaths.
That was an omi death. A specific isolated omi death in Germany with three links from credible sources that you are deciding to call propaganda without a shred of proof they are propaganda. This is where your dishonesty kicks in. You keep saying zero have been posted when this one is right in your face. You try and discredit the sources without any evidence what so ever that they are not accurate and credible. That doesn’t cut it. A man died from omicron and with omicron. Both can be true. Both are reported to be true.

That was an omi death. A specific isolated omi death in Germany with three links from credible sources that you are deciding to call propaganda without a shred of proof they are propaganda. This is where your dishonesty kicks in. You keep saying zero have been posted when this one is right in your face. You try and discredit the sources without any evidence what so ever that they are not accurate and credible. That doesn’t cut it. A man died from omicron and with omicron. Both can be true. Both are reported to be true.
Fake claims that omi-con deaths have been posted are not omi-con deaths

ZERO

Fake claims that omi-con deaths have been posted are not omi-con deaths

ZERO
Nothing fake about it… they are right there in black and white. Post 1356. Isolated, quoted and linked with multiple sources.

Oh I see you think this person may have died of something other than COVID yet the doctors and hospital are lying and announcing it as a omicron death because the patient had COVID at the time they died.

you do see how silly that implication is right??

Here are other sources reporting the story. It is painfully obvious that the person died from omicron.

Germany recorded its first death from the omicron variant of the coronavirus on Thursday, the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) health agency announced

International update: Germany confirms first death attributed to Covid Omicron variant

Propaganda hunts are not omi-con deaths. Secondhand claims that a legitimate authority declared something are not omi-con deaths.

ZERO
Agreed. Propaganda hunts are not omi deaths. You haven’t showed that I’ve posted a propaganda hunt. My sources are credible and point to an omi death. Second hand claims are everything you find on the internet. So what are you narrowing this to now? People posting first hand accounts of people they know that have died? What after that? Doctors that physically declared causes of death, will they be the only ones allowed to post on this silly thread? Come on, grow up.

Agreed. Propaganda hunts are not omi deaths. You haven’t showed that I’ve posted a propaganda hunt. My sources are credible and point to an omi death. Second hand claims are everything you find on the internet. So what are you narrowing this to now? People posting first hand accounts of people they know that have died? What after that? Doctors that physically declared causes of death, will they be the only ones allowed to post on this silly thread? Come on, grow up.
You have no plans to ever post any quote from whichever legitimate authority declared the alleged omi-con death "from" omi-con.

ZERO

You have no plans to ever post any quote from whichever legitimate authority declared the alleged omi-con death "from" omi-con.

ZERO
I posted three quotes from three legitimate authorities who reported on the omicron death. What more do you want? I’ve ask you to show an example of how to post a legit viral death and you refuse to show an example so excuse me if I can’t take your peanut gallery antics seriously

I posted three quotes from three legitimate authorities who reported on the omicron death. What more do you want?
The quotes and identities of these legitimate authorities. Not a claim that it has already been posted "somewhere."

ZERO

The quotes and identities of these legitimate authorities. Not a claim that it has already been posted "somewhere."

ZERO
Well I could post all that but that wouldn’t be an omi death now would it?!

you can dig into the quotes and identities all you want but I’m here to post omi deaths like you asked and that’s what I’ve been doing

This is evidence that you have not done so.

ZERO
There’s no need to, I’ve already wiped away the many bundles of deaths that I showed through the studies I posted to appease your criteria. Isolated, specific, death… remember?? Now I’ve done that and you want more. After I post the identity and announcement you will want the background of the person who actually said it. If they aren’t a doctor that actually saw the patent and determined the cause of death then it’s second hand and won’t qualify. No those standards are a joke. I don’t speak German, I’m not learning German to seek this information for you… you go ahead and do that if you must.

An omi death was announced in Germany. It was reported by many sources. That’s that. If you think they lied or the reports were distorted then show your evidence for that. Otherwise it’s over. An omi death has been posted.

Yes there is. The thread is for posting omi-con deaths.

ZERO
Yup and that’s exactly what I posted, an omicron death. You aren’t asking for omicron deaths now… you are asking for background information about those who reported it. That in your words is not an omicron death

Still asking for omi-con deaths. Allegations are not omi-con deaths. Propaganda is not an omi-con death.
Show that I posted allegations or propaganda. You are just ignorantly calling 3 legit reports that I posted those names. No evidence that they are such.

sorry dude. They are reporting an omi death. Isolated and specific as you requested

Show that I posted allegations or propaganda. You are just ignorantly calling 3 legit reports that I posted those names. No evidence that they are such.

sorry dude. They are reporting an omi death. Isolated and specific as you requested
This is not an omi-con death.

ZERO

ZERO
You’re not asking me to post an omi death anymore… you’re asking me to post identity information about the people announcing. Make up your mind. What do you want?! Haha

You’re not asking me to post an omi death anymore… you’re asking me to post identity information about the people announcing. Make up your mind. What do you want?! Haha

ZERO.

Omicron deaths…. Reported in Germany. Dec 2021. Male age 59. Male age 60-79. Male age 60-79.

There’s 3
When there is one, we say there IS one. When there are two or more, we say there ARE two. In your case, you would say there ARE three.

If you are going to make up random deaths, why stop at three? Why not 1,000 or 10,000? It's not like you are substantiating them or anything, so why stop at three?

ZERO legitimate omi-con deaths posted to this thread so far.

Forum List

Back