Death toll of Omicron

You mean to tell me that multiple articles reporting on Germanys health department announcing the countries first omicron death actually proved that nobody died due to omicron?! So you’re saying that this person died from something else and the country is lying about it?! Can you show the proof for that?
I already told you I read the article and you have the reading comprehension of a 2nd grader.

I already told you I read the article and you have the reading comprehension of a 2nd grader.
If I didn’t comprehend something then please state what you think I got wrong. I posted 3-4 articles on the situation all reporting the same announcement from RKI that somebody had died from omicron

If I didn’t comprehend something then please state what you think I got wrong. I posted 3-4 articles on the situation all reporting the same announcement from RKI that somebody had died from omicron
I already posted that last week and now you are pulling the typical LibTard bullshit by coming back a week later and making believe I never pointed out that your reading comprehension sucks.
It really doesn't matter because LibTards insist that their warped "reality" is the only actual reality.
Enjoy!

I already posted that last week and now you are pulling the typical LibTard bullshit by coming back a week later and making believe I never pointed out that your reading comprehension sucks.
It really doesn't matter because LibTards insist that their warped "reality" is the only actual reality.
Enjoy!
Well that post said absolutely nothing

Point out what I wasn’t comprehending and allow me the chance to defend myself. Otherwise your hurling empty insults that mean nothing
Eat shit...I did that 2 weeks ago; all you are trying to do now is save face with your fellow LibTards.
The problem with you LibTards is all of you do this so many times that I've caught on.

Eat shit...I did that 2 weeks ago; all you are trying to do now is save face with your fellow LibTards.
The problem with you LibTards is all of you do this so many times that I've caught on.
Nope I’m just asking a straight question that you’ve avoided answering two times now. If you did it two weeks ago then I either didn’t see it or you didn’t do it well

Yeah the Vaxxies are the new flat earthers.........here it is about 15 months into the jab effort and its all crashing and burning in spectacular fashion. Just like we said it would.

I'll let you in on a secret.

The Earth really is flat.

You see, about ¼ of the Earth's surface is covered by water, and nearly none of that water is carbonated.

Nope I’m just asking a straight question that you’ve avoided answering two times now. If you did it two weeks ago then I either didn’t see it or you didn’t do it well
You're full of shit because you responded to it by not comprehending it correctly.
I feel sorry for you having dementia.

You're full of shit because you responded to it by not comprehending it correctly.
I feel sorry for you having dementia.
Well there you go, the broken record of retard skips again… if you don’t think I didn’t comprehended something then call that out so I can respond. Do it now and I’ll respond

You mean to tell me that multiple articles reporting on Germanys health department announcing the countries first omicron death actually proved that nobody died due to omicron?! So you’re saying that this person died from something else and the country is lying about it?! Can you show the proof for that?
This is not an omi-con death. Articles are not omi-con deaths. Links to alleged omi-con deaths are not omi-con deaths. Propaganda hunts are not omi-con deaths. Claims to have already posted omi-con deaths are not omi-con deaths. Deaths of people who died "with omi-con are not omi-con deaths.

ZERO

Almost forgot my morning announcement.

Good morning my fellow patriots, and good morning all you commie atheist lefties! The current tally of legitimate omi-con deaths posted to this thread is currently sitting at ZERO!

This is not an omi-con death. Articles are not omi-con deaths. Links to alleged omi-con deaths are not omi-con deaths. Propaganda hunts are not omi-con deaths. Claims to have already posted omi-con deaths are not omi-con deaths. Deaths of people who died "with omi-con are not omi-con deaths.

ZERO
What was speaking to was exactly an Omi death. Isolated and specific. A man died in Germany from Omicron. Quoted, sources, triple referenced. You keep repeating the same words but they are not relevant to the situation at hand.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... People that die from Omicron also die with omicron. "With" is not a disqualification.

Good morning my fellow patriots, and good morning all you commie atheist lefties! The current tally of legitimate omi-con deaths posted to this thread is currently sitting at ZERO!
And the anti-vaxx, alt-right troll is still at it. An audience of one...:)

Don't forget about that little pesky German Omi death that I've pointed out several times.... That one always seems to slip your mind!!!

Forum List

Back