Death toll of Omicron

What was speaking to was exactly an Omi death. Isolated and specific. A man died in Germany from Omicron. Quoted, sources, triple referenced. You keep repeating the same words but they are not relevant to the situation at hand.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... People that die from Omicron also die with omicron. "With" is not a disqualification.

And yet, for all your claims of it being ā€œtriple-referencedā€ or whatever, you still have yet to produce anything close to enough information on the alleged case to support any claim that the Moronic version was actually the cause of this death; to make any reliable conclusion about the cause of death.

And yet, for all your claims of it being ā€œtriple-referencedā€ or whatever, you still have yet to produce anything close to enough information on the alleged case to support any claim that the Moronic version was actually the cause of this death; to make any reliable conclusion about the cause of death.
Iā€™ve posted plenty of information reporting very specifically that a man died from Omicron in Germany. Omicron caused him to die. Thatā€™s what was reported. Case closed

What was speaking to was exactly an Omi death. Isolated and specific. A man died in Germany from Omicron. Quoted, sources, triple referenced. You keep repeating the same words but they are not relevant to the situation at hand.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... People that die from Omicron also die with omicron. "With" is not a disqualification.
Claims that you posted omi-con deaths aren't omi-con deaths.

ZERO

Claims that you posted omi-con deaths aren't omi-con deaths.

ZERO
Very good! They are referencing the omicron deaths that I have posted that you are ignoring.

Dude died in Germany from omicron. Thatā€™s a death. Iā€™m posting it. Iā€™ve posted details about it in the past. Your count is not zero. Stop lying.

Dude died in Germany from omicron. Thatā€™s a death. Iā€™m posting it. Iā€™ve posted details about it in the past. Your count is not zero. Stop lying.

Not nearly enough information is available to make any credible claim as to what the cause of this person's death was.

The toll of verifiable Omicron deaths still stands at zero.

Not nearly enough information is available to make any credible claim as to what the cause of this person's death was.

The toll of verifiable Omicron deaths still stands at zero.
The cause of death was announced by Germanys health department and reported on extensively. Thatā€™s plenty. If youā€™re going to call it false then provide evidence showing they were lying to the worldā€¦ otherwise this stands as a credibly reported omicron death.

They are referencing
References are not omi-con deaths. When you can isolate an omi-con death from a propaganda piece, complete with which legitimate authority said it, succinctly summarize it and post it here, along with a link that I can use to vet your propaganda. When propaganda authors claim that a legitimate authority said something, that is called a secondhand quote, which will obviously need to be vetted as well.

References are not omi-con deaths. When you can isolate an omi-con death from a propaganda piece, complete with which legitimate authority said it, succinctly summarize it and post it here, along with a link that I can use to vet your propaganda. When propaganda authors claim that a legitimate authority said something, that is called a secondhand quote, which will obviously need to be vetted as well.
Yes references are valid ways of posting omi deaths since it is impossible to actually post a literal death on a message board all we have are reports, studies, accounts and references.

The work you just laid out was done several times. Do you want a post number?

Link to where Germany's health department said this. Do not link to somebody else saying that Germany said it. Secondhand quotes are worthless.
I already linked to three reports about it. Everything you find online is going to be second or third hand in one form or another. What I posted was legit

I don't need the links until you have posted which legitimate authority declared the death. I don't need a link to any second hand quotes either.
Youā€™ve gotten the links. All three are legit authorities. If you donā€™t think they are then explain why. Almost everything online is second hand unless youā€™re reading your own blog

Link to where Germany's health department said this. Do not link to somebody else saying that Germany said it. Secondhand quotes are worthless.
I already linked to three reports about it. Everything you find online is going to be second or third hand in one form or another. What I posted was legit

The legal term, here, is hearsay. In nearly all cases, not accepted as valid evidence.

No explaination [sic] on why my sources are not trustworthy? Ok then. Thatā€™s a legit death. Youā€™re lying every time you say zero

I think it's been explained well enough, over and over and over and over and over again, why your source is bullshit.

Your refusal to acknowledge the explanation does not invalidate it.

I think it's been explained well enough, over and over and over and over and over again, why your source is bullshit.

Your refusal to acknowledge the explanation does not invalidate it.
And your invalid explanation that you keep repeating doesnā€™t take away from the legit sources that Iā€™ve posted reporting the death. You havenā€™t shown one shred of evidence to show why these sources would be lying or present incorrect information. Sorry dude. But the death was announced by credible sources and it is what it is

No explaination on why my sources are not trustworthy? Ok then. Thatā€™s a legit death. Youā€™re lying every time you say zero
This is not an omi-con death either. Claiming to have posted omi-con deaths is not an omi-con death. Links to propaganda are not omi- on deaths. Deaths of people who died "with" omi-con are not omi-con deaths. Secondhand quotes or claims of legitimate authority declaring omi-con deaths are not omi-con deaths. Evasion is not an omi-con death. General non omi-con covid deaths are not omi-con deaths. Lefty shenanigans are not omi-con deaths.

Forum List

Back