Trump Calls The Paris Olympics A Disgrace

What scum...what a total disgrace! Trump is right

View attachment 988563
Degenerate.jpg

Haha, is that what you thought I meant? Sorry, I was giving you too much credit to be able to act like a normal adult. I won't make that mistake again.
Normal adults know that putting on lipstick, a dress and a bra does not make someone born with a dick a chick.

Normal adults know that putting on lipstick, a dress and a bra does not make someone born with a dick a chick.
That's nice. That doesn't change your stupid mistake though.

This behavior is indicative of a self loathing closet tranny. Thought you should know.

That opening ceremony really was beyond ridiculous. It had a whole bar full of people laughing our asses off at the mechanical horse and then somebody who lost a bet wrapped in tinfoil marching down a runway shaped like the Eiffel Tower.

That's nice. That doesn't change your stupid mistake though.

This behavior is indicative of a self loathing closet tranny. Thought you should know.
No, see, being like you, a tranny, is the last thing that I, or any normal person would want to be.

I pity you idiots. I really do. You live sad little life’s.

No, see, being like you, a tranny, is the last thing that I, or any normal person would want to be.

I pity you idiots. I really do. You live sad little life’s.
And theres some more. Poor guy. Please don't kick your dog. It's not his fault.

That opening ceremony really was beyond ridiculous. It had a whole bar full of people laughing our asses off at the mechanical horse and then somebody who lost a bet wrapped in tinfoil marching down a runway shaped like the Eiffel Tower.
It was great. So very French.

Forum List

Back