Death toll of Omicron

When there is one, we say there IS one. When there are two or more, we say there ARE two. In your case, you would say there ARE three.

If you are going to make up random deaths, why stop at three? Why not 1,000 or 10,000? It's not like you are substantiating them or anything, so why stop at three?

ZERO legitimate omi-con deaths posted to this thread so far.
You know you lost the debate when you resort to being the spelling/grammar police.

I didn’t post random deaths I posted specific and isolated deaths with links to the reporting… as requested by the OP

Reported in Germany. Dec 2021. Male age 59. Male age 60-79. Male age 60-79.

There’s 3

You know you lost the debate when you resort to being the spelling/grammar police.

I didn’t post random deaths I posted specific and isolated deaths with links to the reporting… as requested by the OP

Reported in Germany. Dec 2021. Male age 59. Male age 60-79. Male age 60-79.

There’s 3
There is no debate here, since this thread is not about anything that is debatable. This thread is meant for posting legitimate omi-con deaths, which is something that is not happening. The death toll of omi-con, based upon the number of legitimate verifiable omi-con deaths posted to this thread by our lefties, is up to ZERO.

There is no debate here, since this thread is not about anything that is debatable. This thread is meant for posting legitimate omi-con deaths, which is something that is not happening. The death toll of omi-con, based upon the number of legitimate verifiable omi-con deaths posted to this thread by our lefties, is up to ZERO.
Exactly and I posted a legit omi death in Germany with sourced details. Count it… money in the bank!

Reported in Germany. Dec 2021. Male age 60-79. Death from omicron

Exactly and I posted a legit omi death in Germany with sourced details. Count it… money in the bank!

Reported in Germany. Dec 2021. Male age 60-79. Death from omicron
This is not an omi-con death.

The current omi-con death toll, as posted by our usmb lefties, is currently at ZERO

This is not an omi-con death.

The current omi-con death toll, as posted by our usmb lefties, is currently at ZERO
It doesn’t get to be more of an omi death than what I just posted. Read slower.

announced Dec 2021. Man 60-79 years of age died from omicron.

Specific. Isolated. Credible. Done

Slick Slade is dumb as dog shit...I'm begging you to stop responding to this limp fish!
The level of my intelligence has not to do with the simple fact that I’m posting omi deaths and the OP is flat out dismissing them by pretending they are illegitimate propaganda

Slick Slade is dumb as dog shit...I'm begging you to stop responding to this limp fish!
I think the OPs bot is malfunctioning or I broke it because at this point I’ll very plainly post an omi death and he’ll respond right away saying I didn’t post an omi death. Hilarious

Good morning my fellow patriots! Good morning all you commie lefties! Another new day, and no lefties have posted an omi-con deaths. That leaves us with the big math question of the day, which is what is the death toll up to today?

Good morning my fellow patriots! Good morning all you commie lefties! Another new day, and no lefties have posted an omi-con deaths. That leaves us with the big math question of the day, which is what is the death toll up to today?
I know several dozen have been posted by me alone… if we are only counting the isolated specific cases that have been posted then the 3 from Germany would be the 3 from me.

so 3!

I know several dozen have been posted by me alone… if we are only counting the isolated specific cases that have been posted then the 3 from Germany would be the 3 from me.

so 3!
You should pick a higher number than three if you are going to make shit up. Why not claim that you posted thousands? Wouldn't this look better than fighting for a thousand posts just to get enough that you can count on one hand?

You should pick a higher number than three if you are going to make shit up. Why not claim that you posted thousands? Wouldn't this look better than fighting for a thousand posts just to get enough that you can count on one hand?
The study’s showed thousands…. You didn’t like the studies. You wanted specific isolated quoted and sourced deaths so I started with one in Germany and then followed up with another report that singled out three. You’re welcome

The msm has presented omicron in a way that has caused stocks and crypto to plunge, and in a way that created a lot of fear. I figured we could have a thread where we track the omicron death toll, since omicron is such a scary thing. Please post all the Omicron deaths here.
The data is not available. the PCR test do not tell you the variant. To determine the variant the sample requires dna sequencing which takes weeks and since the treatment is the same this test is only preformed for research purposes.

The bottom line is that no one knows how many positive tests are Omicron. However, it can be estimated based on the transmission rate of Omicron vs Delta.

The msm has presented omicron in a way that has caused stocks and crypto to plunge, and in a way that created a lot of fear. I figured we could have a thread where we track the omicron death toll, since omicron is such a scary thing. Please post all the Omicron deaths here.
There is no data that shows the number of deaths or hospitalization due to omicron. The effect of omicron on the economy is due to the number of people that become ill and can not work, not the number of deaths. Also, the frequent closing and opening of schools creates a situation where working mothers can not work.

The data is not available. the PCR test do not tell you the variant. To determine the variant the sample requires dna sequencing which takes weeks and since the treatment is the same this test is only preformed for research purposes.

The bottom line is that no one knows how many positive tests are Omicron. However, it can be estimated based on the transmission rate of Omicron vs Delta.
This is not an omi- on death.

There is no data that shows the number of deaths or hospitalization due to omicron. The effect of omicron on the economy is due to the number of people that become ill and can not work, not the number of deaths. Also, the frequent closing and opening of schools creates a situation where working mothers can not work.
This is not an Omi-con death either. It certainly destroys Slade3200's claims to have posted 1, 3, and thousands of legitimate and verifiable omi-con deaths, but the omi-con death toll, as posted by lefties on this sight, is ZERO.

This is not an Omi-con death either. It certainly destroys Slade3200's claims to have posted 1, 3, and thousands of legitimate and verifiable omi-con deaths, but the omi-con death toll, as posted by lefties on this sight, is ZERO.
The 7 day average number of deaths have increased dramatically from 800/day at end of November to 2600/day at end of January. Since these deaths track the number new cases and the transmission rate of Omicron is about 5 times that of Delta it seems likely that a significant number of these deaths are due to the Omicron variant. However, since the standard tests do not identify variants, there is no way to tell precisely the makeup of the covid deaths without a full genetic analysis of each case.

Since treatment plans are based on symptoms and their severity not variant, there is no reason to do an in depth genetic analysis of each case.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back