Death toll of Omicron

Lol, go ahead and post it! Let me guess, there will be some reason why you do not post it, right? Your next post absolutely will not contain it either.
I’ve posted it over a dozen times in this thread. At this point all you’re doing is trolling

I’ve posted it over a dozen times in this thread. At this point all you’re doing is trolling
Lol, just like clockwork, your next post did not have it. Neither your next post or the one after that will contain it either. Watch.

Lol, just like clockwork, your next post did not have it. Neither your next post or the one after that will contain it either. Watch.
Of course it didn’t nor will my next… I’m not your puppet playing your troll games. I’ve posted over a dozen times and you simply ignore and move the goalposts. This is a troll thread at this point.

Of course it didn’t nor will my next… I’m not your puppet playing your troll games. I’ve posted over a dozen times and you simply ignore and move the goalposts. This is a troll thread at this point.
Clockwork indeed. If you are NEVER going to post what you have never posted, then there is no need to stop at a dozen times. Why not claim two or three dozen times? It's not like you or anybody else will ever find where you have posted even one, so why not just claim hundreds of times?

Clockwork indeed. If you are NEVER going to post what you have never posted, then there is no need to stop at a dozen times. Why not claim two or three dozen times? It's not like you or anybody else will ever find where you have posted even one, so why not just claim hundreds of times?
Haha, that I NEVER posted?! I guess you also NEVER responded to my post about the German Omi death and we didn’t debate it for pages. All of that never happened. You’re a moron

Haha, that I NEVER posted?! I guess you also NEVER responded to my post about the German Omi death and we didn’t debate it for pages. All of that never happened. You’re a moron
NEVER. All we will ever see from you are claims that you previously posted what the thread asks for, minus what the thread asks for.

NEVER. All we will ever see from you are claims that you previously posted what the thread asks for, minus what the thread asks for.
Wrong. I posted a specific omideath of a guy in Germany. Posted it several times. Over and over. You wouldn’t accept it, kept asking for more and more details. Troll games

The lefties of USMB have established on this thread that the verifiable documented death count of commie-cron is zero.

ZERO.

Forum List

Back