Death toll of Omicron

When you dismiss every article as fake new with no evidence that it's fake or that reporters are lying it shows a whole new level of childish agenda driven dishonesty. Do better.
Do you believe what Alex Jones says if he makes a claim about what the CDC says, or do you go to he CDC site and read it for yourself?

Do you believe what Alex Jones says if he makes a claim about what the CDC says, or do you go to he CDC site and read it for yourself?
I go to the CDC site. Because I can show you lie after lie from Jones

I go to the CDC site. Because I can show you lie after lie from Jones
Then why would you trust EU observer to tell you the official narrative? Do you only trust media that tickles your political bias?

Then why would you trust EU observer to tell you the official narrative? Do you only trust media that tickles your political bias?
I have no reason to doubt them yet. News organizations are much different than the Alex Jones opinion commentators too. Kind of silly that you’d compare the two

I have no reason to doubt them yet. News organizations are much different than the Alex Jones opinion commentators too. Kind of silly that you’d compare the two
You have good reason to doubt ALL media, news, and propaganda.

The legitimate number of deaths from omicon posted on this thread remains at ZERO.

You have good reason to doubt ALL media, news, and propaganda.

The legitimate number of deaths from omicon posted on this thread remains at ZERO.
Correct it is healthy to be skeptical of everything you hear second and third hand.

You are lying no when you say no omi deaths have been posted. I posted one. You can be skeptical of the report all you want but it’s still been reported and posted.

Correct it is healthy to be skeptical of everything you hear second and third hand.

You are lying no when you say no omi deaths have been posted. I posted one. You can be skeptical of the report all you want but it’s still been reported and posted.
Wrong! This is not an omicon death, try again.

ZERO.

Wrong! This is not an omicon death, try again.

ZERO.
Of course it is. Clearly defined in the headline and body of multiple articles. A man died FROM omicron. A specific case has been reported and posted. Deal with it.

Of course it is. Clearly defined in the headline and body of multiple articles. A man died FROM omicron. A specific case has been reported and posted. Deal with it.
WRONG! This is not a legitimate omicon death either. Nice try!

An article that reports a death from omicron isn’t an omicron death??? Hahaha. Whatever you say buddy

No, it's just an article, making a claim, while failing to provide enough detail to support that claim.

In this case, the lack of detail is sufficient not only to fail to give any credibility to the claim, but to fail, even to give any rational person any basis on which to assume that the claim is based on any truth at all. There is no reason given that is sufficient to support the assumption that the person claimed to have died from/with Omicron even existed in the first place.

No, it's just an article, making a claim, while failing to provide enough detail to support that claim.

In this case, the lack of detail is sufficient not only to fail to give any credibility to the claim, but to fail, even to give any rational person any basis on which to assume that the claim is based on any truth at all. There is no reason given that is sufficient to support the assumption that the person claimed to have died from/with Omicron even existed in the first place.
Wrong. The article was reporting on an announcement made the the German health ministry that there was a death From Omicron. You turds are just playing games and denying it. Shame on you

Let's not forget that his link also said that the person died "with" omicon, as seen below. They said that he died "with", AND "from," but somehow we are supposed to default to the "from". Fortunately for the Herman Health Ministry, this propaganda rag isn't their official representative.

Screenshot_20220127-090109_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I thought I'd provide an update to this thread.

The death toll is still zero.
Slade3200 will be along shortly to claim that legitimate deaths from omicon have in fact been posted "somewhere" on this thread, but he won't reveal where and he won't repost them...

Slade3200 will be along shortly to claim that legitimate deaths from omicon have in fact been posted "somewhere" on this thread, but he won't reveal where and he won't repost them...
True. I guess I’m the only honest poster on this thread. Not only have extensive studies shown many thousands of deaths due to omicron but I’ve also pointed to reports of specific individual cases which the op simply dismissed as fake news.

Forum List

Back