Death toll of Omicron

A hospital and doctors and a health organization made that determination and announcement.
How did "a hospital and doctors and a health organization" make that determination? (other than simply announcing it so or basing it on a scammy test that was never meant for diagnostic use?
So all this BS about no Omicron deaths is bullshit.
No, it's held up very easily within this thread. Not a single example of an omicron death has been reported as of yet, as all feeble attempts at doing so have been refuted.
It’s been reported. Death FROM omicron.
Yes, reported via lying. Nobody has died from omicron.
The persons private medical info isn’t going to be released to the public so you can do what I said you’d do and pretend like it’s fake news and can keep playing your ignorant game or you can act like a normal person and move on
I've already showed you the death certificate scam, dude.

COVID causes all kinds of symptoms that can lead to death.
Most prevalent is respiratory issues and pneumonia
What "respiratory issues", exactly?
Pneumonia is a bacteriological infection of the lungs that can be induced by a plethora of different things, such as one's immune system already being stressed due to a viral infection of some sort. It is not the virus itself that causes it, as it is a bacteriological infection.

Common colds and flus cannot kill on their own, but pneumonia CAN subsequently be induced and it is that pneumonia that CAN kill if it gets too bad.

How did "a hospital and doctors and a health organization" make that determination? (other than simply announcing it so or basing it on a scammy test that was never meant for diagnostic use?
Well that’s kind of what they do. Treat sick people. Apparently somebody came in with omicron and died from it. I’m sorry if that spoils your narrative

What "respiratory issues", exactly?
Pneumonia is a bacteriological infection of the lungs that can be induced by a plethora of different things, such as one's immune system already being stressed due to a viral infection of some sort. It is not the virus itself that causes it, as it is a bacteriological infection.

Common colds and flus cannot kill on their own, but pneumonia CAN subsequently be induced and it is that pneumonia that CAN kill if it gets too bad.
You just answered your own question. COVID can cause pneumonia which can result in death. That is a COVID death

You just answered your own question. COVID can cause pneumonia which can result in death. That is a COVID death
Nope. That is a pneumonia death. Pneumonia is at the bottom of section 1 of the death certificate as a "condition causing conditions leading up to the immediate cause of death", meanwhile COVID is listed in section 2 as a "potential contributing factor".

Last edited:
You're the one posting most of the lies in this thread.

Well, the same few lies, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

It's unclear to what degree you're doing so because you're a pathological liar, and to what degree you're actually stupid enough to keep believing this bullshit.
So what are you trying to say, I just can't seem to put a finger on it. :auiqs.jpg:

Well that’s kind of what they do. Treat sick people.
Treating sick people is not answering precisely how they made the determination that someone has omicron.
Apparently somebody came in with omicron
... or the cold or a flu but just called it omicron instead... sounds scarier that way, eh?
and died from it.
Nope. Nobody has died from omicron. You have yet to refute my points about the death certificate scam (or any of my points for that matter).
I’m sorry if that spoils your narrative
My narrative still stands on its own merit, as you've refuted none of it. YOUR narrative has been spoiled time and time again by my TRUTHS... and I will keep repeating them to you so long as you keep repeating your same old tired lies.

Nope. That is a pneumonia death. Pneumonia is at the bottom of section 1 of the death certificate as a "condition causing conditions leading up to the immediate cause of death", meanwhile COVID is listed in section 2 as a "potential contributing factor".
Yup. COVID caused pneumonia which caused the death. That’s is a death that occurred because the person caught COVID.

And I've, numerous times now, already explained to you precisely why it is invalid.
You haven’t refuted anything about the case I posted. You haven’t seen the death certificate. You haven’t spoken to the doctor. You haven’t seen a report on it. Yet you’re here claiming it was a lie. Shame shame

Forum List

Back