Death toll of Omicron

Wrong.
The analogy is valid between a mountain and covid because the mountain does not kill unsuspecting and careful people. The only ones who die from mountains are those who deliberately do stupid and dangerous things after going to the mountain.
This is a great analogy. Mount COVID was over crowded and the trails washed out causing many people to fall and die. So best thing to do is mitigate. Reduce traffic and space people out until the trails get repaired

No, covid does NOT "cause" any conditions that can kill a person.
The cytokine storm is what kills, and it is not covid that causes that, but instead is a mistake by your own immune system.

What you are saying is like a harmless trick-or-treater comes to your door, and you over react and shoot them, that the harmless trick-or-treater was the "cause" of the shooting death.
It was not.
It was the over reaction by the shooter that caused the death.
So are you saying that the people who died of SARS pneumonia would have died from it even had they not caught COVID?

Do you think cigarettes and or alcohol kill people?
This is not an omicon death. This thread is not about hang glider deaths, cigarette or alcohol deaths, or general covid. This thread isvonly about omicon deaths.

This is not an omicon death. This thread is not about hang glider deaths, cigarette or alcohol deaths, or general covid. This thread isvonly about omicon deaths.
It’s about classifying omi deaths. Using other examples to see how people classify deaths is absolutely relevant.

1665843499333.png

See the opening post for the question. Got any omicon deaths to post? We are still at ZERO.
Yup, I posted them. You are trying too hard to discredit them and you’re avoiding every question I ask about what qualifies as a cause of death

Yup, I posted them. You are trying too hard to discredit them and you’re avoiding every question I ask about what qualifies as a cause of death
This is not an omicon death, as requested in the opening post. Nice try.

ZERO.

gfm7175 , check out post 1817. When you dropped into this thread, I alerted you that Slade3200 would soon be along to post that he has already posted legitimate omicon deaths "somewhere" on this thread, and that he will never tell anybody where he did this and that he will NEVER repost his claim. Lol...

Forum List

Back