Death toll of Omicron

As nearly as the available information tells me, omicron has no symptoms, will not show up in testing and will camouflage as another cause of death in an autopsy.

This has to be the Emperor's New Virus.

I have really looked at trying to find information about omicron which is supposedly spreading faster than any other disease in history. If there are no symptoms and testing is evaded, how do they know? Answer: Don't question the science.
Yup. You seem to get what's going on. It's all just made up hooey meant to fear monger and get people into a frightened and submissive state of mind.

Get ready for the upcoming "Climate Emergency" tyranny, as that line of BS is next on the docket...

There’s no “somewhere” like you pretend. I’m happy to keep posting it while you play your games. Let the broken record continue

Already refuted by me. Try again.

Haha, you think omicron has no symptoms
Apparently it doesn't have any symptoms if it requires regular testing with a fraudulent test in order to know that you have it.
and evades testing?!?!
Apparently it does, as there's no legit test for it. Apparently one just gets deemed "omicron positive".
Where do you get this crap information from??
I get sensible information from valid sources as well as my own reasoning abilities. You seem to get your crap information from the CDC and WHO.

Did you even read these articles. They argue against your point.

First off this was a new variant of omicron
What is this "new variant of omicron" called? I'm sick of all the make believe...
that the old tests did not pick up.
What "old tests"? What "new tests"?
Labs have to go through an extra step to identify it.
So yes it can be tested for.
With a test that was never meant for diagnostic purposes?
And they said that a booster shot reduces symptoms by 74%.
A completely made up number. Meaningless.
You need to read more than headlines dude… especially in articles that you post
You should follow your own advice.

No it didn't.

Right. Pneumonia caused the issues that caused the death, not COVID. Pneumonia is at the bottom of section 1 of the death certificate, meanwhile COVID is listed in section 2 (potential contributing factor).

COVID did not cause the death, and is nothing more than a potential contributing factor to the death.

Wrong. That is a death that occurred because the person developed pneumonia (a bacteriological infection, not a viral infection) which then caused the issue(s) that caused the death.
You’re incorrect. A person catches COVID which leads to Pnemonia and respiratory issues and then dies…. They died because they Caught COVID. It’s a COVID death. Why are you try so hard to spin this?!

Here you can read up on COVID pneumonia from the Cleveland clinic

Yes I did. Ignoring my refutation doesn't make it go away.

Neither have you, nor do I need to see it. I've already explained the death certificate scam to you that mistakenly and purposefully puts COVID at the very bottom of section 1 when it actually belongs on section 2.

I have no need to.

I have no need to.

Yes, as I've explained to you precisely how the death certificate scam works and even showed you the CDC video about it.
Your explaination of a death certificates scam reads like a conspiracy theory and not legit medical rationale. I wouldn’t be surprised if some hospitals took lebertoes with how they reported things. If instances were found to have happened then there should be penalties. But I see no evidence that this happened on a large scale or in a fraudulent way. And to be honest, your absolutist claims that there were no deaths and thousands of hospitals and doctors just lied is absolutely absurd

The report is wrong, and I have already explained to you precisely why it is wrong. That person did NOT die from Omicron. Your example failed scrutiny.

Try again.
You’ve made claims why you think it’s wrong but referenced a death certificate scam that you could have simply made up and have zero evidence they participated in.

Fake news. Buzzword. There is no such thing as "COVID pneumonia".

Same goes for "COVID arm", "COVID headache", "COVID toe", and "COVID tongue". It's all made up bullshit that means absolutely nothing.

There is only pneumonia, and pneumonia is a bacteriological infection of the lungs. It is not caused by COVID, and has existed long before COVID ever "existed".
Haha, so you know better than the Cleveland clinic now?! Wow. What are your your qualifications?

Apparently it doesn't have any symptoms if it requires regular testing with a fraudulent test in order to know that you have it.

Apparently it does, as there's no legit test for it. Apparently one just gets deemed "omicron positive".

I get sensible information from valid sources as well as my own reasoning abilities. You seem to get your crap information from the CDC and WHO.
What are your valid sources ?

What is this "new variant of omicron" called? I'm sick of all the make believe...

What "old tests"? What "new tests"?

With a test that was never meant for diagnostic purposes?

A completely made up number. Meaningless.

You should follow your own advice.
These things you are now refuting were from your article. The tests, the 74%. You posted the article. Why now do you think it’s BS?

They were created for pleasure, not intended to kill. They were found to be addictive and cause problems to health and lead to death. From cancer to psoriasis etc.
Right but would you say that if somebody smoked their whole life and developed lung cancer and died or toasted their liver from drinking… would those be cigarettes and alcohol deaths?

Right but would you say that if somebody smoked their whole life and developed lung cancer and died or toasted their liver from drinking… would those be cigarettes and alcohol deaths?
I would think so. Because without the ciggies or the grog, the health issues wouldn't have occurred or a very higher chance of not getting those effects on their health. Just like the covid shots. Without them, many people wouldn't have all these weird and bizarre syndromes and or occasioning death.

Do you think if you played in traffic on a busy freeway, you'd get hit by a car, eventually?

Last edited:
I would think so. Because without the ciggies or the grog, the health issues wouldn't have occurred or a very higher chance of not getting those effects on their health. Just like the covid shots. Without them, many people wouldn't have all these weird and bizarre syndromes and or occasioning death.

Do you think if you played in traffic on a busy freeway, you'd get hit by a car, eventually?
Yes, thank you. So when somebody catches Covid and that leads to pneumonia and they die. That would be a COVID death. That’s the simple point I e been trying to make. Simple logic

Whistle wet. From what I’m seeing in these articles is that the stats could have been juiced up. Not that the stats were completely fake and COVID was harmless.

Here is a passage from your link
——
CDC director, Robert Redfield has admitted that the financial policies put in place could have resulted in elevated hospitalization rates and death toll statistics. Brett Grior with the U.S Health and Human Services Department has also said he believes that financial incentivization could have resulted in higher COVID-19 death rates.

This is not to say that COVID-19 is all a big hoax. COVID-19 is very much real and can be dangerous to some people. If you’re worried about COVID-19, your primary focus should be living a healthy lifestyle that promotes a healthy gut. A healthy gut is the best way to prevent all diseases.

Yes, thank you. So when somebody catches Covid and that leads to pneumonia and they die. That would be a COVID death. That’s the simple point I e been trying to make. Simple logic
It depends. Do virus variants get stronger or weaker as it evolves? The answer is no. Because viruses depend on their host to remain alive to survive. There's no point in a virus killing its host, which means it dies too, so then how does a variant exist in the first place if the latter takes place? A bit counterproductive for the virus don't you think?
So this is what I reckon occurs. People get covid shots, their immune systems become compromised/weakened and the piss-weak variant or the flu which I strongly believe, is what kills them because they no longer have a fully functioning immune system to deal with or fight it.
Obviously, if the individual was elderly or had pre-existing health conditions, that certainly doesn't help the situation.

Whistle wet. From what I’m seeing in these articles is that the stats could have been juiced up. Not that the stats were completely fake and COVID was harmless.

Here is a passage from your link
——
CDC director, Robert Redfield has admitted that the financial policies put in place could have resulted in elevated hospitalization rates and death toll statistics. Brett Grior with the U.S Health and Human Services Department has also said he believes that financial incentivization could have resulted in higher COVID-19 death rates.

This is not to say that COVID-19 is all a big hoax. COVID-19 is very much real and can be dangerous to some people. If you’re worried about COVID-19, your primary focus should be living a healthy lifestyle that promotes a healthy gut. A healthy gut is the best way to prevent all diseases.
This is not an omicon death. Zero.

Forum List

Back