Death toll of Omicron

You’re incorrect.
No, YOU are, and I've already told you why that is.
A person catches COVID
Okay.
which leads to Pnemonia
This is where you continue to trip up because you refuse to be corrected as well as refuse to reasonably explain how COVID supposedly causes pneumonia. COVID does not cause pneumonia. While one is battling a separate infection, one can indeed be more susceptible to subsequently developing pneumonia (due to an already stressed immune system), but that separate infection IS NOT CAUSING AND DOES NOT CAUSE PNEUMONIA.

Ergo, COVID is NOT the cause of death and is nothing more than a potential contributing factor.
and respiratory issues
... which were caused by the PNEUMONIA.
and then dies….
... which were caused by the respiratory issues caused by the PNEUMONIA.
They died because they Caught COVID.
No. They died because they developed pneumonia and likely didn't get it treated properly nor timely.
It’s a COVID death.
No, it is a pneumonia death.
Why are you try so hard to spin this?!
You should be asking YOURSELF that question. It is YOU who needs to establish how COVID supposedly causes pneumonia instead of just blindly claiming it to be so.

It is actually pneumonia that causes the respiratory issues that cause the person's death. COVID is merely a potential contributing factor (as it weakened the immune system and increased susceptibility for pneumonia). This is a very simplistic example as well because people likely have a plethora of comorbidities which are also either causing death or are contributing factors to a person's death.
Here you can read up on COVID pneumonia from the Cleveland clinic

That link is wrong and I have already explained why it is wrong.

Your explaination of a death certificates scam reads like a conspiracy theory and not legit medical rationale.
I might start breaking out my friend's "mantra list" if you keep up the shouts of "conspiracy theory conspiracy theory conspiracy theory". I realize it's what you've been programmed to say, but holy shit... From now on, I might just respond to any blind shouting of "conspiracy theory!" as Mantra 35a
I wouldn’t be surprised if some hospitals took lebertoes with how they reported things. If instances were found to have happened then there should be penalties. But I see no evidence that this happened on a large scale or in a fraudulent way.
So you can't see what I have already presented to you? No, you're just dismissing all evidence of it on sight because your religion (Church of COVID) demands that you do so.
And to be honest, your absolutist claims that there were no deaths and thousands of hospitals and doctors just lied is absolutely absurd
No, it is the cold hard truth. The truth hurts sometimes...

You’ve made claims why you think it’s wrong but referenced a death certificate scam that you could have simply made up
... but I didn't "make it up", as I FREAKING SHOWED YOU THE VIDEO ABOUT IT DIRECTLY FROM THE CDC......... Holy wowzers, dude.....
and have zero evidence they participated in.
See above.

Holy crap your dedication to the Church of COVID religious dogma is vehemently strong.

Yes, thank you. So when somebody catches Covid and that leads to pneumonia and they die. That would be a COVID death. That’s the simple point I e been trying to make. Simple logic
Your point fails because COVID does not cause pneumonia... That breaks the causal chain.

This is where you continue to trip up because you refuse to be corrected as well as refuse to reasonably explain how COVID supposedly causes pneumonia. COVID does not cause pneumonia. While one is battling a separate infection, one can indeed be more susceptible to subsequently developing pneumonia (due to an already stressed immune system), but that separate infection IS NOT CAUSING AND DOES NOT CAUSE PNEUMONIA.

Ergo, COVID is NOT the cause of death and is nothing more than a potential contributing factor.
Ill post it again from the Cleveland clinic. What makes you think you know better than them?

Yes, I most certainly do.

It doesn't surprise me any.

The ability to tell the truth.
The ability to know when I am being lied to.
Basic reading comprehension.
Basic reasoning skills.
So somebody with no medical background knows better than one of the top hospitals in our country. You find conspiracy articles and spread them like gospel and then have the nerve to accuse others of being part of a church. The lack of self awareness here is extraordinary

In the case of this particular thread, science (specifically immunology and virology) and logic.
You’re gonna red more than that because your “logic” isnt adding up. You’re just dismissing hospital studies and articles that contradict your narrative. Tell me what the Cleveland clinic got wrong in the COVID Pnemonia piece. Be specific

And I'll dismiss it as a false authority fallacy (and now a repetition fallacy) once again.

My understanding of what pneumonia actually is, which they deny.
Cool, well perhaps your understanding is flawed. Here are articles from Houston Methodist, webMD and Northwestern.

Do you know better than these medical institutions as well?

So somebody with no medical background
What do you mean by "medical background"?
knows better than one of the top hospitals in our country.
Yes, I do. (on this particular issue at least)
You find conspiracy articles
What are you even talking about?? What is a "conspiracy article"? What articles have I even found and shared while returning back to this forum? You're just making shit up...
and spread them like gospel
I don't spread articles, as I actually form my own arguments instead of stealing the arguments of others and mindlessly parroting them. What are you even referring to here?
and then have the nerve to accuse others of being part of a church.
Yes. I will call out any member of the Church of COVID for what they are. I will also follow the Branch COVIDian stem all the way back to its roots, which is the Church of Karl Marx.
The lack of self awareness here is extraordinary
I'd say the same about you.

You’re gonna red more than that because your “logic” isnt adding up.
No idea what you're trying to say here.
You’re just dismissing hospital studies and articles that contradict your narrative.
You're just accepting hospital studies and articles that agree with your narrative.

Two can play this game.
Tell me what the Cleveland clinic got wrong in the COVID Pnemonia piece. Be specific
RQAA. I already did that, dude. I've already told you what pneumonia is and how, by definition, it is not caused by viruses.

What are you even talking about?? What is a "conspiracy article"? What articles have I even found and shared while returning back to this forum? You're just making shit up...
Ok so you haven’t shared articles, I’m guessing your information and narrative comes from stuff you’ve read. If not then it is all stuff you are making up without anything practical to back you up.

Forum List

Back