Death toll of Omicron

They are trying to claim that a virus (e.g. SARS-CoV-2) causes a bacteriological (relating to bacteria) infection of the lungs (pneumonia). That's asinine.
Comprehension check. How do they claim SARS causes the infection in the lungs? How are they wrong?

Yes I have.

... a bacteriological (relating to bacteria) infection of the lungs.

There is no such thing as "COVID pneumonia". Viruses are not relating to bacteria; they are relating to viruses.

See above and numerous other answers of mine.

RQAA. Viruses are not relating to bacteria. Viruses are not bacteriological.
I know you got your philosophy and donā€™t like polluting it with outside sources but, Hereā€¦ learn about the difference between bacterial and VIRAL pneumonia. This article was from 2018 before COVID so you canā€™t claim itā€™s part of the world wide conspiracy thatā€™s making up a nonexistent effect from COVID

When you donā€™t know basic science then youā€™re either left sounding ignorant like youā€™re doing now or you need to learn from those who know.

Last edited:
You donā€™t know what the hell youā€™re talking about.
Your issue, not mine.
Everything uses outside sources
False. My reasoning is coming from my own mind. I'm not appealing to any outside sources to construct my reasoned responses to you.
or else there would be nothing.
I've providing reasoned responses to you right now without making any appeals to any outside sources.
Even this discussion is using outside sources
My thoughts are my own. No outside sources are involved.
and information for us both to formulate our arguments and philosophies.
The reasoning behind my arguments right here are coming from my own mind. No outside sources are involved.
Youā€™re failing the logic test big time
Your issue, not mine. You still have no clue what philosophy is nor how it works.

Comprehension check. How do they claim SARS causes the infection in the lungs? How are they wrong?
They are attempting to redefine pneumonia out of being a "bacteriological infection of the lungs" in order to claim that SARS-CoV-2 can somehow also cause it.

I know you got your philosophy and donā€™t like polluting it with outside sources
I know you don't like philosophy, nor logic, nor science...
but, Hereā€¦
Your mindless appeals to holy links are summarily dismissed.
learn about the difference between bacterial and VIRAL pneumonia.
There is no such thing as "bacterial pneumonia" or "viral pneumonia". There is just pneumonia.
This article was from 2018 before COVID so you canā€™t claim itā€™s part of the world wide conspiracy thatā€™s making up a nonexistent effect from COVID
Your holy link is summarily dismissed, no matter when it was written.
When you donā€™t know basic science
Your issue, not mine.
then youā€™re either left sounding ignorant like youā€™re doing now
Your issue, not mine.
or you need to learn from those who know.
Your issue, not mine.

Pneumonia is a bacteriological (relating to bacteria) infection of the lungs. It is not relating to viruses.

I've providing reasoned responses to you right now without making any appeals to any outside sources.
Your reasoning is based on a lack of knowledge and education on the subject. You dismiss science to progress your agenda. Now youā€™re stuck in this ā€œphilosophyā€ hole that takes the position that outside sources canā€™t influence your thinking. Youā€™re making this conversation silly

I know you don't like philosophy, nor logic, nor science...

Your mindless appeals to holy links are summarily dismissed.

There is no such thing as "bacterial pneumonia" or "viral pneumonia". There is just pneumonia.

Your holy link is summarily dismissed, no matter when it was written.

Your issue, not mine.

Your issue, not mine.

Your issue, not mine.

Pneumonia is a bacteriological (relating to bacteria) infection of the lungs. It is not relating to viruses.
How do you know that Pneumonia is bacterial and not viral? Did your mind just make that up in your philosophy meditation? How did you even learn what the word pneumonia means if you donā€™t use outside sources?!

Your reasoning is based on a lack of knowledge and education on the subject.
Your issue, not mine.
You dismiss science to progress your agenda.
Your issue, not mine.
Now youā€™re stuck in this ā€œphilosophyā€ hole that takes the position that outside sources canā€™t influence your thinking.
Continued denial of philosophy.
Youā€™re making this conversation silly
You've already done that.

Don't you find it funny in a bittersweet way that science doesn't realise that it contradicts itself? Do virus variants get stronger or weaker? For a virus to survive, it should not kill its host. So what kills someone if this is the case? A fucked up immune system, hmm, I wonder what could have done that? Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, AstraZeneca might know.

Don't you find it funny in a bittersweet way that science doesn't realise that it contradicts itself? Do virus variants get stronger or weaker? For a virus to survive, it should not kill its host. So what kills someone if this is the case? A fucked up immune system, hmm, I wonder what could have done that? Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, AstraZeneca might know.
Are you seeing packed ERs and lack of respirators right now?

Your issue, not mine.

Your issue, not mine.

Continued denial of philosophy.

You've already done that.
Itā€™s not an issue itā€™s just a reality. You are presenting arguments that contradict science. Youā€™re arguments are incorrect. Maybe you should do less philosophy and more scientific study

Itā€™s not an issue itā€™s just a reality.
You can't even define reality. Do you want to know how I know?? Because you don't have the slightest clue what philosophy is, and it is philosophy that defines what reality is. In fact, there's a whole branch of philosophy (phenomenology) all about it.
You are presenting arguments that contradict science.
Your issue, not mine.
Youā€™re arguments are incorrect.
Your issue, not mine.
Maybe you should do less philosophy
Horrible advice.
and more scientific study
Your issue, not mine.

FYI:

There is viral pneumonia, bacteriological pneumonia, and fungal pneumonia. Pneumonia can be caused by pathogenic microorganisms such as bacteria, or viruses, or fungi. Or a combination of them.

"Viral pneumonia is an infection of your lungs caused by a virus. The most common cause is the flu, but you can also get viral pneumonia from the common cold"

Last edited:
It means Repetitive Question Already Answered.

I reply in that manner whenever someone asks me the same question over and over and over again even though I have already answered it ad nauseum.
If you already answered it then I apologize. Can you point me to the post where you answered it please? What makes you believe that Pneumonia is only bacterial and not also caused by viral infections?

Not from OOOOOmicron. More like from the covid shit shots, but we'll call it that it's from OOOOOmicron to entertain the narrative.
Youā€™re seeing respirator shortages and over crowded hospitals from shit shots?! Wow, where??

Forum List

Back