Death toll of Omicron

I don't spread articles, as I actually form my own arguments instead of stealing the arguments of others and mindlessly parroting them. What are you even referring to here?
Iā€™m referring to the collection of ideas and suggestions you spread on this board. Your statements come from somewhere. You read information and draw conclusions from whatever your sources are. Your conclusions contradict the top medical institutions in the world. Places where real doctors and researchers run actually tests and studies. But you know better than them for some secret reason. You claim that it is this vast secret agenda of doctors and medical institutions and government organizations all lying about the symptoms of a virus to gain power, and this is a worldwide phenomenon. This is why I say you are pushing conspiracies. The claim is unrealistic and nuts.

Ok so you havenā€™t shared articles, Iā€™m guessing your information and narrative comes from stuff youā€™ve read. If not then it is all stuff you are making up without anything practical to back you up.
Iā€™ve posted 4 articles now from 4 of the nations top medical institutions all differentiating COVID Pneumonia from common Pneumonia. Are they all lying? Want me to post more? Tell me what specifically they are wrong about. Like post a quote from the article that you take issue with. Enough of these unsupported claims that you try and pass off and refutations and proof. Get specific. Dig in

Ok so you havenā€™t shared articles,
So why are you making up stories that I am "sharing conspiracy articles" when I actually haven't shared any?
Iā€™m guessing
There's no need for you to guess (incorrectly). I'm glad to openly share precisely how I am arriving at the conclusions that I am arriving at.
your information and narrative comes from stuff youā€™ve read.
It largely comes from my own reasoning skills, as I tend to form my own arguments instead of stealing the arguments of others.
If not then it is all stuff you are making up
Do you know what philosophy is?
without anything practical to back you up.
Logic is practical. Science is practical.

Iā€™m referring to the collection of ideas and suggestions you spread on this board.
Those are not articles (or whatever "conspiracy articles" was supposed to mean). Those are my posts on this forum.
Your statements come from somewhere.
Yes, and as I've already told you numerous times, they come from my mind (where I form my arguments). This is called philosophy. You should try it sometime instead of blindly regurgitating whatever some "expert" tells you.
You read information and draw conclusions from whatever your sources are.
Yes, and a part of that involves forming my own arguments using my own ability to reason.
Your conclusions contradict the top medical institutions in the world.
This particular conclusion does, yes. So?
Places where real doctors and researchers
What is a "real doctor/researcher" as opposed to a doctor/researcher?
run actually tests and studies.
Tests and studies are not word definitions.
But you know better than them for some secret reason.
Yes, I do know better than them.
You claim that it is this vast secret agenda of doctors and medical institutions and government organizations all lying about the symptoms of a virus to gain power, and this is a worldwide phenomenon. This is why I say you are pushing conspiracies. The claim is unrealistic and nuts.
Pretty much everything about COVID is a complete scam.

So why are you making up stories that I am "sharing conspiracy articles" when I actually haven't shared any?
As I just said, Iā€™m referring to the information youre spreading. I assumed they are from things youā€™ve read about. If they arenā€™t from things youā€™ve read then you are just making things up

It largely comes from my own reasoning skills, as I tend to form my own arguments instead of stealing the arguments of others.
You donā€™t have a medical background so your ā€œreasoningā€ is from a place of ignorance. I provide articles from our top medical institutions based on actual studies and analysis by professionals and all you can do is respond by saying they are wrong I am right. Thatā€™s BS

Yes, and as I've already told you numerous times, they come from my mind (where I form my arguments). This is called philosophy. You should try it sometime instead of blindly regurgitating whatever some "expert" tells you.
Wonderful. Then using your brilliant logic can you show specifically where any of these 4 articles that I posted are wrong in their assessment and characterization of COVID Pneumonia. Pull a specific section of any of the articles and explain how they are wrong or lying

Thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™m doing. Difference is my philosophy has a basis on science and studies conducted by professionals in the medical industry. Yours are based on skeptical conspiracies. Iā€™ve asked three times now for you to point out where the articles Iā€™ve posted are wrong. Still waiting

Wonderful. Then using your brilliant logic can you show specifically where any of these 4 articles that I posted are wrong in their assessment and characterization of COVID Pneumonia. Pull a specific section of any of the articles and explain how they are wrong or lying
I've already explained my position to you.

Thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™m doing. Difference is my philosophy has a basis on science and studies conducted by professionals in the medical industry.
"Philosophy" with a basis in outside sources is no longer philosophy.
Yours are based on skeptical conspiracies. Iā€™ve asked three times now for you to point out where the articles Iā€™ve posted are wrong. Still waiting
I've already explained why they are wrong.

"Philosophy" with a basis in outside sources is no longer philosophy.
Thatā€™s complete bullshit. Every philosophy is based on something that we learn and observe. Otherwise youā€™re simply stuck in empty void. Your cracks are showing as you veer further away from the subject. Can you not point out anything specific in any of those medical articles that you feel is wrong and explain why?

I've already explained why they are wrong.
No you havenā€™t, youā€™ve given generalized platitudes about what you think Pneumonia is but havenā€™t addressed the specific differentiations made in these articles for COVID Pneumonia. What specifically are any of them saying that is medically incorrect?

Just saying there is no such thing as COVID pneumonia doesnā€™t cut it

Thatā€™s complete bullshit.
No it isn't. You obviously lack understanding of what philosophy is and how it works.
Every philosophy is based on something that we learn and observe.
Philosophy does not make use of any outside sources. You must provide the conclusion, and the reasoning for that conclusion, all on your own. To borrow an outside source is to borrow the reasoning of others (which is not your own reasoning, hence it is no longer philosophy).
Otherwise youā€™re simply stuck in empty void.
No, you can instead provide your own conclusion, and your own reasoning for that conclusion, without appealing to the arguments of others (e.g. "the experts", whoever THEY are)
Your cracks are showing as you veer further away from the subject.
No cracks... haven't veered away from anything.
Can you not point out anything specific in any of those medical articles that you feel is wrong and explain why?
Stop asking the same question tens and tens of times over again. I have already told you precisely what is wrong within those articles and have already provided you with the reasoning why they are wrong. They are trying to claim that a virus (e.g. SARS-CoV-2) causes a bacteriological (relating to bacteria) infection of the lungs (pneumonia). That's asinine.

No you havenā€™t,
Yes I have.
youā€™ve given generalized platitudes about what you think Pneumonia is
... a bacteriological (relating to bacteria) infection of the lungs.
but havenā€™t addressed the specific differentiations made in these articles for COVID Pneumonia.
There is no such thing as "COVID pneumonia". Viruses are not relating to bacteria; they are relating to viruses.
What specifically are any of them saying that is medically incorrect?
See above and numerous other answers of mine.
Just saying there is no such thing as COVID pneumonia doesnā€™t cut it
RQAA. Viruses are not relating to bacteria. Viruses are not bacteriological.

Philosophy does not make use of any outside sources.
You donā€™t know what the hell youā€™re talking about. Everything uses outside sources or else there would be nothing. Even this discussion is using outside sources and information for us both to formulate our arguments and philosophies. Youā€™re failing the logic test big time

Forum List

Back