Death toll of Omicron

This is not an omicon death, as requested in the opening post. Nice try.

ZERO.
As nearly as the available information tells me, omicron has no symptoms, will not show up in testing and will camouflage as another cause of death in an autopsy.

This has to be the Emperor's New Virus.

I have really looked at trying to find information about omicron which is supposedly spreading faster than any other disease in history. If there are no symptoms and testing is evaded, how do they know? Answer: Don't question the science.

gfm7175 , check out post 1817. When you dropped into this thread, I alerted you that Slade3200 would soon be along to post that he has already posted legitimate omicon deaths "somewhere" on this thread, and that he will never tell anybody where he did this and that he will NEVER repost his claim. Lol...
There’s no “somewhere” like you pretend. I’m happy to keep posting it while you play your games. Let the broken record continue

As nearly as the available information tells me, omicron has no symptoms, will not show up in testing and will camouflage as another cause of death in an autopsy.

This has to be the Emperor's New Virus.

I have really looked at trying to find information about omicron which is supposedly spreading faster than any other disease in history. If there are no symptoms and testing is evaded, how do they know? Answer: Don't question the science.
Haha, you think omicron has no symptoms and evades testing?!?! Where do you get this crap information from??

Did you even read these articles. They argue against your point.

First off this was a new variant of omicron that the old tests did not pick up. Labs have to go through an extra step to identify it. So yes it can be tested for. And they said that a booster shot reduces symptoms by 74%.

You need to read more than headlines dude… especially in articles that you post

Did you even read these articles. They argue against your point.

First off this was a new variant of omicron that the old tests did not pick up. Labs have to go through an extra step to identify it. So yes it can be tested for. And they said that a booster shot reduces symptoms by 74%.

You need to read more than headlines dude… especially in articles that you post
Reduces non existent symptoms by 74%. Got it.

Yup. COVID caused pneumonia
No it didn't.
which caused the death.
Right. Pneumonia caused the issues that caused the death, not COVID. Pneumonia is at the bottom of section 1 of the death certificate, meanwhile COVID is listed in section 2 (potential contributing factor).

COVID did not cause the death, and is nothing more than a potential contributing factor to the death.
That’s is a death that occurred because the person caught COVID.
Wrong. That is a death that occurred because the person developed pneumonia (a bacteriological infection, not a viral infection) which then caused the issue(s) that caused the death.

You haven’t refuted anything about the case I posted.
Yes I did. Ignoring my refutation doesn't make it go away.
You haven’t seen the death certificate.
Neither have you, nor do I need to see it. I've already explained the death certificate scam to you that mistakenly and purposefully puts COVID at the very bottom of section 1 when it actually belongs on section 2.
You haven’t spoken to the doctor.
I have no need to.
You haven’t seen a report on it.
I have no need to.
Yet you’re here claiming it was a lie. Shame shame
Yes, as I've explained to you precisely how the death certificate scam works and even showed you the CDC video about it.

gfm7175 , check out post 1817. When you dropped into this thread, I alerted you that Slade3200 would soon be along to post that he has already posted legitimate omicon deaths "somewhere" on this thread, and that he will never tell anybody where he did this and that he will NEVER repost his claim. Lol...
... and you were correct, per usual.

It absolutely was an omicron death. I’m black and white. “Death from Omicron” the literal words in the report. Sorry, game over
The report is wrong, and I have already explained to you precisely why it is wrong. That person did NOT die from Omicron. Your example failed scrutiny.

Try again.

The person I was responding to asked how people die from COVID
Right.
and i answered.
Incorrectly.
Pneumonia was an example.
COVID does not cause pneumonia.
Do you agree?
No. Pneumonia is a bacteriological infection, not a viral infection. "COVID" (aka the common flu), at best, can make a person more susceptible to pneumonia. It does NOT cause pneumonia.

Fake news. Buzzword. There is no such thing as "COVID pneumonia".

Same goes for "COVID arm", "COVID headache", "COVID toe", and "COVID tongue". It's all made up bullshit that means absolutely nothing.

There is only pneumonia, and pneumonia is a bacteriological infection of the lungs. It is not caused by COVID, and has existed long before COVID ever "existed".

That’s why I posted an article reporting a death FROM omicron.
... and I've told you countless times now that the article is WRONG (and explained why that is).
If somebody catches omicron
Okay.
and the virus causes pneumonia
It doesn't, and this is where you slip up.
which kills the persons,
Right. Pneumonia kills the person (technically it is the condition that causes the other conditions that immediately caused the death).
would you consider that an omicron death?
No. I would consider that to be a pneumonia death.

Yup, I posted them. You are trying too hard to discredit them and you’re avoiding every question I ask about what qualifies as a cause of death
You attempted an example and I refuted it. Any other mysterious unspecified "examples" that you've "supposedly posted" mean nothing to me.

Forum List

Back