Debate... Trump May Chicken Out

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
"The former president took to Truth Social, writing, "I watched ABC FAKE NEWS this morning, both lightweight reporter Jonathan Carl’s(K?) ridiculous and biased interview of Tom Cotton (who was fantastic!), and their so-called Panel of Trump Haters, and I ask, why would I do the Debate against Kamala Harris on that network?"

Sure sounds like Donald is making excuses not to debate Harris.

He can debate, am I right?

"The former president took to Truth Social, writing, "I watched ABC FAKE NEWS this morning, both lightweight reporter Jonathan Carl’s(K?) ridiculous and biased interview of Tom Cotton (who was fantastic!), and their so-called Panel of Trump Haters, and I ask, why would I do the Debate against Kamala Harris on that network?"

I think we all knew it was coming.

Trump is freaking out ad he should be.

I'm more worried about the fake news playing to TamponTim's expertise....

That's not fair. What's next... "Where do you hide when you abandon your military unit?"

cnn vp debate question.jpg

Then Trump starts referring to himself in the third person, he's definitely trying to get out of something.

Forum List

Back