Debate Watch: Does This Happen?

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Today's the day. The Left is in Panic Meltdown, as the NYT poll, the Quinnipiac poll, and Nate Silver all see a Trump win.

And then there's this from Politico, which made me laugh out loud. The Dems still think Biden can sell himself as a POPULIST?

I'm gonna be bold and say there's now a 60/40 chance they pull Biden out of the debate today. Yes, this will mark the end of his candidacy. But I think things are that desperate for them.

We shall see!

Today's the day. The Left is in Panic Meltdown, as the NYT poll, the Quinnipiac poll, and Nate Silver all see a Trump win.

And then there's this from Politico, which made me laugh out loud. The Dems still think Biden can sell himself as a POPULIST?

I'm gonna be bold and say there's now a 60/40 chance they pull Biden out of the debate today. Yes, this will mark the end of his candidacy. But I think things are that desperate for them.

We shall see!
Nah, I think they’re stupid enough to think the mods can box Trump in with the mic.

We shall see!

I will take those odds, how much are you willing to put down?

What are the odds Trump is able to behave like an adult and not say something offensive?

Most of what offends snowflakes like yourself is the truth unfiltered, you are just use to it being filtered through the leftist media changing it to soothe your feels.

MAGA accepts anything Trump spouts out as the truth

We shall see!

Which begs the question, why debate before we're sure that Biden will even be the nominee?

What will happen is that Biden will come off as prepared and Trump will come off as the clueless pol he usually is. Then after the debate we will have to listen to the typical Trumpist idiocy about “drugs” and the debate being “rigged.”

Forum List

Back