Debate Watch: Does This Happen?

Biden can win if he comes off as coherent
Trump can win if he comes off as in control of himself

A whole thread on this terrible prediction? I think a Trump heart attack is more likely than either candidate not showing up.

I really think this wont be much of a big deal. Both will mostly behave because of the format.
  • Biden will be competent but unimpressive
  • Trump will be less flaky than usual
  • Biden will mix up a few numbers
  • Trump will mix up a few names
  • Biden will talk about a growing country leading the world
  • Trump will paint the picture of an imploding country

You think I'm gonna send any cash over the internet to some message board troll like you. Now that, I will grant you, is interesting because it's actually funny.

So, you do not even stand by your own odds, they were just empty words.

I work here is finished!

Have a great day!

A whole thread on this terrible prediction? I think a Trump heart attack is more likely than either candidate not showing up.

I really think this wont be much of a big deal. Both will mostly behave because of the format.
  • Biden will be competent but unimpressive
  • Trump will be less flaky than usual
  • Biden will mix up a few numbers
  • Trump will mix up a few names
  • Biden will talk about a growing country leading the world
  • Trump will paint the picture of an imploding country

And tomorrow both sides will claim complete and total victory.

A Dem owning up to the truth: Biden is mostly incoherent to the point that simple coherency is a huge win

pathetic
Republicans set a low bar for Biden

Their claims that Biden has no idea where he is, has advanced dementia, has no clue on the issues are easily disproven

Republicans set a low bar for Biden

Their claims that Biden has no idea where he is, has advanced dementia, has no clue on the issues are easily disproven
Until he gets injected with unnamed and uninvented super drugs that make him Steven Hawking (sp?)

Until he gets injected with unnamed and uninvented super drugs that make him Steven Hawking (sp?)

why did he need more than a week of debate prep while doing NOTHING else?

That alone is alarming and an embarrassment. Yes, every president does some debate prep, but it's like they're building a robot.

Wait.....

That alone is alarming and an embarrassment. Yes, every president does some debate prep, but it's like they're building a robot.

Wait.....
Silly question. Debate prep is normal and do you want a leader who prepares or one that just wings it? Donald Trump isn’t particularly knowledgeable but I dont think his supporters care if he is accurate. Biden’s will.

Wait.....
0x0.jpg

Forum List

Back