Debate Watch: Does This Happen?

Who’s running the country while he’s sequestered away? Illegals are streaming in and murdering our citizens, there are two wars ongoing, antisemites are assaulting Jews right here in this country, Americans can barely afford groceries, and young families can’t buy a starter home….and Biden is spending all his time over the last week preparing for a 90-minute debate and practicing standing upright?
Wow, you really live with a lot of anxiety, don't you?

However did you get through Covid and the riots under Trump? You know, when we had REAL problems.

Wow, you really live with a lot of anxiety, don't you?

However did you get through Covid and the riots under Trump? You know, when we had REAL problems.
I believe Trump is going to be aware of any issues with Prog voters who may vote for him at a higher percentage than before. However, if you riot, just do it. After enough of it, it becomes tiring. People who want to build anything in these areas are foolish. One reason that the idea of government supermarkets is in the incipient stage. The taxpayers will be on the hook for that of course. Welfare checks went up over 13% last year.

I'm reading people saying that Trump will pull out. People are idiots.
If either one were to pull out, it would be Biden. They would say that he came down with some illness during his prep week and needs to be quarantined and treatment.

So you agree that they will pump him full of whatever drug cocktail they have and send him out. my guess is they have some sort of implant in his head to communicate answers to him.
If I were Trump, I would walk over to shake his hand to check for hearing aid-looking earpieces. Then, I would pull my hand back, so he looks like he is shaking hands with a ghost again.

0x0.jpg

Perfect proof that this is a alien body-double for Biden. He's a Ballchinian!

Today's the day. The Left is in Panic Meltdown, as the NYT poll, the Quinnipiac poll, and Nate Silver all see a Trump win.

And then there's this from Politico, which made me laugh out loud. The Dems still think Biden can sell himself as a POPULIST?

I'm gonna be bold and say there's now a 60/40 chance they pull Biden out of the debate today. Yes, this will mark the end of his candidacy. But I think things are that desperate for them.

We shall see!
Nah. Not going to happen.

Look, both sides are going to say their guy won the debate. That’s just a given.

Don’t watch the debate for the issues..we already know what they are going to say, rather, watch the debate to see what kinds of tricks CNN pulls to steer the debate in favor of Biden.

Forum List

Back