Debbie Wasserman-Schultz-Pakistani Espionage Case'..."CRIME SYNDICATE"...Where was the FBI?

Big Breaking Update Alert!

Julian Assange releases Email revealing Awan had possession of iPad belonging to Nancy Pelosi.

WOW! WikiLeaks Email Connects Nancy Pelosi to Wasserman Schultz IT Staffer Imran Awan

So, Seth Rich wasn't the leaker and wasn't murdered for it?
It depends on what you're referring to. yes Assange already stated he was a DNC staffer who provided emails. yep. and now we have where it came from.

The House IT workers are accused of stealing equipment. All this bullshit about espionage is manufactured bullshit by hacks, and parroted by even dumber hacks like easyt.

One of the accused has just been arrested for trying to get a bank loan using bogus collateral.

And that's it, folks. Everything else is just rabid dogs howlng at the moon.

House Democrats fire two IT staffers amid criminal investigation

Do you know why you hire a Foreign National with a Criminal Record to do Hacking for you?

Because they can bolt out of the country and out of your jurisdiction the second they think some one is on to them.

The DNC and Hillary Clinton were engaged in Criminal Activities, and that is the only reason to hire people with this kind of reputation, and continue to work with them, even after they got caught doing what they were paid to do.

The reason they stayed so long is because they were being paid millions for a job that pays under 6 figures, so they hung in there until the last minute.

I think all of them escaped except Awan.

The House IT workers are accused of stealing equipment. All this bullshit about espionage is manufactured bullshit by hacks, and parroted by even dumber hacks like easyt.

One of the accused has just been arrested for trying to get a bank loan using bogus collateral.

You being naive shows you have limited intellect to be able to see a broader spectrum of the whole situation.

You being naive shows you have limited intellect to be able to see a broader spectrum of the whole situation.
Translation: You should eat manufactured bullshit like the rest of us do.

yeah and you believe russia russia. funny! you're lost bubba.

Translation: You should eat manufactured bullshit like the rest of us do.
how's your plate of russia russia today?

Exactly what "russia russia" do I believe, incomprehensible rube?

Yet the whacko Russia narrative if Gospel.

You're a complete whackaloon.

What part of the narrative "if Gospel" to me?

At his press conference this morning, Manchurian candidate Vladimir Trump finally admitted he thinks Russia hacked the DNC.

He then demonstrated he still fails to understand why Putin wanting him as our President is a bad thing!

As if the US and Russia have the same interests. Jesus H. Christ.[/QUOTE

i'd say hypocrite fits him

At his press conference this morning, Manchurian candidate Vladimir Trump finally admitted he thinks Russia hacked the DNC.

He then demonstrated he still fails to understand why Putin wanting him as our President is a bad thing!

So? What's the problem, incomprehensible rube?

Oh, I see. The poor rubes don't bleev Russia meddled in our election, despite the actual mountain of evidence they did.

And they think that somehow means they can eat some manufactured bullshit about this IT guy. :lol:

Oh, I see. The poor rubes don't bleev Russia meddled in our election, despite the actual mountain of evidence they did.

And they think that somehow means they can eat some manufactured bullshit about this IT guy. :lol:
hahahahaaha there it is, the g5000 plate of russia russia that he has zero evidence of. yeppers I called that one.

So? What's the problem, incomprehensible rube?
asked and answered that's what. something you would never do.

here let's try. why don't you post your evidence of russia russia. I'll wait.

The fact THE DNC had PAKISTANI FOREIGN NATIONALS WITH CRIMINAL RECORDS WHO WERE KNOW HACKERS COMMITTING CRIMES DURING THE CAMPAIGN AT THE SAME TIME THE DNC CLAIMED ITS SERVER WAS HACKED & THE FBI, DOJ, CIA, NSA, HOMELAND SECURITY ALL REFUSE TO LOOK AT THE DNC SERVER IS ABSOLUTELY ALARMING!

I just read Pelosi is connected to the IT guy

--LOL

this is going to be fascinating

pass the popcorn

I just read Pelosi is connected to the IT guy

--LOL

this is going to be fascinating

pass the popcorn
OF COURSE PELOSI IS!
SAME AS FUSION GPS is tied to UKRAINE, RUSSIA, CLINTON, THE DNC, and FUNDED BY THE Democrat Party!

James Comey Endorses Fusion GPS as his favorite anonymous source for FAKE RUSSIAN SOURCED DOSSIERS!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back