Debbie Wasserman-Schultz-Pakistani Espionage Case'..."CRIME SYNDICATE"...Where was the FBI?

Thanks. This is the article I had read before, but I appreciate the courtesy.
As usual, Easy is spreading shit.
The only one spreading shit is you.. Bury your head in your ass and smell it...

Sources inside the Intel community are livid.. This breach was massive and they are trying like hell to figure out how deep the intrusion went..
Good! I already said. Just don't make huge leaps. I'm not seeing the connections here, except in the minds of those who are still bitterly disappointed that Hillary et al are not behind bars. When we've got the actual connections between his criminal activity and some kind of willingness to share that information by DWS, fine! Electrocute her.
overwhelming evidence is being swept under the rug for fantasy evidence on Trump... SO you believe the made up stuff and ignore the facts that can be proven? Tell me again where is there ANY evidence, cooberated against trump?
Where is there ANY evidence that DWS or Hillary were involved in this employee's bad actions?
Look at you trying to rationalize!! Im proud!
Now, if you will only apply that CONSISTENTLY :thup:
:fu:

Don't use big words when you don't know what they mean.

The only one spreading shit is you.. Bury your head in your ass and smell it...

Sources inside the Intel community are livid.. This breach was massive and they are trying like hell to figure out how deep the intrusion went..
Good! I already said. Just don't make huge leaps. I'm not seeing the connections here, except in the minds of those who are still bitterly disappointed that Hillary et al are not behind bars. When we've got the actual connections between his criminal activity and some kind of willingness to share that information by DWS, fine! Electrocute her.
overwhelming evidence is being swept under the rug for fantasy evidence on Trump... SO you believe the made up stuff and ignore the facts that can be proven? Tell me again where is there ANY evidence, cooberated against trump?
Where is there ANY evidence that DWS or Hillary were involved in this employee's bad actions?
Look at you trying to rationalize!! Im proud!
Now, if you will only apply that CONSISTENTLY :thup:
:fu:

Don't use big words when you don't know what they mean.
idk what consistent means? lol ok

Ended?
Kushner and Manafort both just testified before Congress this week, dope.
It's over tard...they will sit and go through the motions but it's over. The investigation has shifted because of a lack of any evidence. And because the dirty dems are getting nervous at what is being dug up.

I have. They do not corroborate your claims.

:bsflag:

"The Awans are “accused of stealing equipment from members’ offices without their knowledge and committing serious, potentially illegal, violations on the House IT network,” according to Politico. Many of the Democrats who employed the Awans are members of the House Committee on Homeland Security, the Committee on Foreign Affairs and the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence."
- Sources: Democratic Aide Suspected Of Major Security Breach Under Government Protection In Pakistan

Despite being banned from the House, ordered to have no access to classified House Files, and placed under investigation for espionage, DWS ignored all of that and re-hired Awan:

"Capitol police ordered that Imran was no longer to come near House servers during the investigation, but Schultz decided to get around that by keeping Imran on a “advisory position.”

“She’s circumventing the Capitol Police’s direct orders that he’s not supposed to touch House computer systems because he is the suspect in a major criminal investigation,” Rosiak told Loesch. “So she’s having him advise remotely so he could be telling other people what to do in a way that he potentially still has access to this stuff.” “Just looking at the payroll, there’s obvious, huge red flags for nepotism,” Rosiak continued, “and the Capitol Police, of course, have their own evidence.” “Members of Congress are being very unusually protective of these guys who are low level, non-political staffers,” he said."

- Explosive details emerge about investigation into Democrat IT staffer with terrorist ties

"A manager at a tech-services company that works with Democratic House offices said he approached congressional offices, offering their services at one-fourth the price of Awan and his Pakistani brothers, but the members declined. At the time, he couldn’t understand why his offers were rejected but now he suspects the Awans exerted some type of leverage over members.
-- “There’s no question about it: If I was accused of a tenth of what these guys are accused of, they’d take me out in handcuffs that same day, and I’d never work again,” he said."

Caught On Tape: Wasserman Schultz Threatens Police Chief For Investigating Her IT Staff's Crimes | Zero Hedge

"She may be done with the Democratic National Committee, but former chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz was quickly picked up by the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Ms. Wasserman Schultz was widely criticized during the Democratic primary by supporters of Bernie Sanders of using her position at the DNC to tip the race toward Mrs. Clinton. At least some of that was confirmed at the weekend by the release by Wikileaks of internal DNC emails, which forced her to announce her resignation Sunday.

But in a reaction statement to reporters Sunday, Mrs. Clinton gave
Ms. Wasserman Schultz a soft landing by announcing that she would join the Clinton campaign.

“I am glad that she has agreed to serve as honorary chair of my campaign’s 50-state program to gain ground and elect Democrats in every part of the country,” Mrs. Clinton said in the statement."

Debbie Wasserman Schultz immediately joins Hillary Clinton campaign after resignation

Enough of the lies and BS.... don't like it. Do your own research.

House IT Aides Fear Suspects In Hill Breach Are Blackmailing Members With Their Own Data

“There’s no question about it: If I was accused of a tenth of what these guys are accused of, they’d take me out in handcuffs that same day, and I’d never work again,” he said."

As pointed out above, Wikileaks exposed how Wasserman-Schultz was using her DNC Chairwoman position to tilt the DNC Primaries in Hillary's favor against Sanders.

As pointed out above, DWS gave these Pakistanis illegal access to classified House Files and gave them access to DNC e-mails with the usernames and passwords to those accounts.

As pointed out above in links / reports, DWS by-passed House Bans and espionage investigations to give them those accesses AGAIN.

As pointed out, as soon as DWS was forced to resign for her part in the Pakistani Spy ring, she quickly was offered a job by the criminal candidate for whom she was working for as DNC Chairwoman.

And since it looks like DWS made it all possible, add 'blackmail' to the list of growing potential crimes against her.

(Was Hillary using DWS to get info on her fellow Democrats to ensure they continued to support her run for the Presidency despite the fact she should have been forced out of the race for being under multiple criminal investigations by the FBI for crimes she did commit or did DWS helping tilt the Primary Hillary's way have nothing to do with the Pakistani's?)

I'm still pissed off that this was only handed over to the Capitol Police when even back in February Congress knew under Paul Ryan that the D's had been compromised. Everyone has been enduring this national nightmare of the "Russians" did it and now Trump has Mueller crawling all over him.

Paul Ryan has some splainin to do Lucy! So do a lot of Democrats.

Meet The Awan Brothers - The (Not-Russian) IT Staff Who Allegedly Hacked Congress' Computer Systems

by Tyler Durden
Feb 4, 2017 4:20 PM
SHARES
In an ironic twist, it appears it may not have been 'The Russians' that hacked America's political system last year. As The Daily Caller reports, three brothers (Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan) who managed office IT for members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and other lawmakers were abruptly relieved of their duties on suspicion that they accessed congressional computer networks without permission.

As Luke Rosiak repoerts, the brothers were barred from computer networks at the House of Representatives Thursday, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned.

Three members of the intelligence panel and five members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs were among the dozens of members who employed the suspects on a shared basis. The two committees deal with many of the nation’s most sensitive issues, information and documents, including those related to the war on terrorism.

The brothers are suspected of serious violations, including accessing members’ computer networks without their knowledge and stealing equipment from Congress.

Meet The Awan Brothers - The (Not-Russian) IT Staff Who Allegedly Hacked Congress' Computer Systems | Zero Hedge
Awan made 4 mil, it's said. Do you suppose he was blackmailing members with the stuff he found in their personal emails?
While I don't doubt this was happening, it does not mean they were behind the Russian hacks or the Wikileaks dumps. They did not have the sophisticated software to change the IP addresses that the CIA apparently has.
These characters were up to no good. They are not the source of the Russian hacks, though. I still trust my 17 intelligence agencies. I'm sorry you don't.

Please tell me you know that 17 intelligence agencies did not sign on. Please tell me you know it was reduced to four. Only 4. And none of those agencies ever examined the DNC server.

Because the DNC wouldn't allow them to examine the servers. Not one government agency was allowed. Now we might have the answers to why the DNC wouldn't turn them over and its bigger than the DNC not wanting anyone to know about how they were screwing over Bernie.

Here's my concern. Because of a politicized intelligence community we have been thrown into an international nightmare with the Russians, let alone months upon months of investigations all on the basis of CrowdStrike's assessment that this was the Russians.

And CrowdStrike is a DNC employee.
Tiny, I've read all that you offered here. Please take the time to read this, as well, in response to your statement that Only 4 intelligence agencies "signed on." And CrowdStrike did the work, yes, because they are the experts. They had access to an exact copy of the servers; if it hadn't been sufficient, they would have said so.
Trump Misleads on Russian Meddling: Why 17 Intelligence Agencies Don’t Need to Agree

House IT Aides Fear Suspects In Hill Breach Are Blackmailing Members With Their Own Data

“There’s no question about it: If I was accused of a tenth of what these guys are accused of, they’d take me out in handcuffs that same day, and I’d never work again,” he said."

As pointed out above, Wikileaks exposed how Wasserman-Schultz was using her DNC Chairwoman position to tilt the DNC Primaries in Hillary's favor against Sanders.

As pointed out above, DWS gave these Pakistanis illegal access to classified House Files and gave them access to DNC e-mails with the usernames and passwords to those accounts.

As pointed out above in links / reports, DWS by-passed House Bans and espionage investigations to give them those accesses AGAIN.

As pointed out, as soon as DWS was forced to resign for her part in the Pakistani Spy ring, she quickly was offered a job by the criminal candidate for whom she was working for as DNC Chairwoman.

And since it looks like DWS made it all possible, add 'blackmail' to the list of growing potential crimes against her.

(Was Hillary using DWS to get info on her fellow Democrats to ensure they continued to support her run for the Presidency despite the fact she should have been forced out of the race for being under multiple criminal investigations by the FBI for crimes she did commit?)
Get with it Jeff Sessions, do your job and investigate the swamp. It's payback time.

The Intel agencies don't need to agree, but someone needs to eventually provide any shred of evidence...while the evidence of criminal activity by Democrats continues to build up.

"The Awans are “accused of stealing equipment from members’ offices without their knowledge and committing serious, potentially illegal, violations on the House IT network,” according to Politico. Many of the Democrats who employed the Awans are members of the House Committee on Homeland Security, the Committee on Foreign Affairs and the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence."
- Sources: Democratic Aide Suspected Of Major Security Breach Under Government Protection In Pakistan

Despite being banned from the House, ordered to have no access to classified House Files, and placed under investigation for espionage, DWS ignored all of that and re-hired Awan:

"Capitol police ordered that Imran was no longer to come near House servers during the investigation, but Schultz decided to get around that by keeping Imran on a “advisory position.”

“She’s circumventing the Capitol Police’s direct orders that he’s not supposed to touch House computer systems because he is the suspect in a major criminal investigation,” Rosiak told Loesch. “So she’s having him advise remotely so he could be telling other people what to do in a way that he potentially still has access to this stuff.” “Just looking at the payroll, there’s obvious, huge red flags for nepotism,” Rosiak continued, “and the Capitol Police, of course, have their own evidence.” “Members of Congress are being very unusually protective of these guys who are low level, non-political staffers,” he said."

- Explosive details emerge about investigation into Democrat IT staffer with terrorist ties

"A manager at a tech-services company that works with Democratic House offices said he approached congressional offices, offering their services at one-fourth the price of Awan and his Pakistani brothers, but the members declined. At the time, he couldn’t understand why his offers were rejected but now he suspects the Awans exerted some type of leverage over members.
-- “There’s no question about it: If I was accused of a tenth of what these guys are accused of, they’d take me out in handcuffs that same day, and I’d never work again,” he said."

Caught On Tape: Wasserman Schultz Threatens Police Chief For Investigating Her IT Staff's Crimes | Zero Hedge

"She may be done with the Democratic National Committee, but former chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz was quickly picked up by the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Ms. Wasserman Schultz was widely criticized during the Democratic primary by supporters of Bernie Sanders of using her position at the DNC to tip the race toward Mrs. Clinton. At least some of that was confirmed at the weekend by the release by Wikileaks of internal DNC emails, which forced her to announce her resignation Sunday.

Ms. Wasserman Schultz a soft landing by announcing that she would join the Clinton campaign.

“I am glad that she has agreed to serve as honorary chair of my campaign’s 50-state program to gain ground and elect Democrats in every part of the country,” Mrs. Clinton said in the statement."

Debbie Wasserman Schultz immediately joins Hillary Clinton campaign after resignation

Tyler Durden?

You're trusting a report from a fictitious reporter? :laugh2:

easilyfooled65 at it again.

The Intel agencies don't need to agree, but someone needs to eventually provide any shred of evidence...while the evidence of criminal activity by Democrats continues to build up.

The evidence is that the Intel chiefs all testified under oath that Russia was behind the hacks.

You got a link with any FACTS in it?
How about the fact that the guy was arrested at the airport? Is that fact enough for you?

Wonderful!
Now what does that have to do with the Dems? Weren't they the victims of the thefts?

They hired them fer fuks sake!!
And this is after they knew they were criminals.
Sounds like blackmail, to me. It wouldn't surprise me one bit, either.

You got a link with any FACTS in it?

Just because the main stream "we will protect the Democrats at all costs" media didn't report on this debacle didn't mean its not true. This has been going on since February AND it's been a criminal case.

This stupid bitch kept him on her payroll up till the giant bust yesterday. You know the same bitch who headed up the DNC when it was supposedly hacked by Russians.

:lol:

He had her password. The whole IT clan is under investigation for cyber security issues as well as fraud. He had her password. The lot of them could read all their mail. This is really going to heat up.

60450911.jpg

A House IT aide working for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Fla.), the former Democratic National Committee chairwoman, was arrested this week on bank fraud charges while trying to leave the country.

Fox News reported that Imran Awan was arrested Monday night at Dulles International Airport in Virginia about 30 miles outside Washington, D.C.

Feds/USCP bust Hse IT staffer Imran Awan & charge him with multiple counts of bank fraud as part of Hse IT procurement scandal

— Chad Pergram (@ChadPergram) July 25, 2017
Feds/USCP picked up Imran Awan at Dulles Aiport last night as he was "trying to leave the country." Has been arraigned. Surrendered passport

— Chad Pergram (@ChadPergram) July 25, 2017
ADVERTISEMENT
Awan, an IT staffer who has worked for many House Democrats and was employed by Wasserman Schultz, was allegedly at the center of a scheme that involved double-charging the House for IT equipment, and may also have exposed House information online, according to Fox.

A spokesperson for Wasserman Schultz said that Awan had been fired on Tuesday.

“Mr. Awan previously served as an employee in our office, but his services have been terminated," Wasserman Schultz' spokesman David Damron said in a statement.

Awan and his family have reportedly worked for House Democrats for years. He declared bankruptcy in 2012, but has made millions of dollars on the House payroll over at least a decade of work for various members, according to a Politico report.

In March, a group of House Democrats fired Awan and one other staffer over their alleged involvement in the scheme and the looming criminal investigation. However, Fox News reported Tuesday that Wasserman Schultz still has Awan on her staff's payroll despite him being barred from accessing the House's computer system since February.

At the time, Reps. Gregory Meeks (D-N.Y.) and Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio) both defended Awan.

Wasserman Schultz staffer arrested trying to leave the country
Thanks. This is the article I had read before, but I appreciate the courtesy.
As usual, Easy is spreading shit.
looks like the russia thing is solved. now we know where it actually originated. A Pakistani man working for the DNC who had DNC passwords.

How in the world do you jump to that conclusion?
well we know russia didn't do anything. so the point of origin to leaked emails has been identified.

Tyler Durden?

You're trusting a report from a fictitious reporter? :laugh2:

easilyfooled65 at it again.
So out of all the links and all of the facts posted proving you lied, THAT is what you want to try to draw attention to? Sorry, snowflake, but there is enough proven evidence, testimony, reports, etc to prove you have no clue that you are talking about and that what you said is BS. You and your argument have been weighed, measured, exposed, and been found to be wanting.

And as I have said before and say for the last time, get off your ass, do your own research, and educate yourself so you can engage in the discussion intelligently.

Forum List

Back