Debbie Wasserman-Schultz-Pakistani Espionage Case'..."CRIME SYNDICATE"...Where was the FBI?

Insulting me is not making you smarter.
Talking about things you clearly have no clue about, criticizing people who do and try to make you smarter by providing you with details, and refusing to do research yourself does not make you smarter.
Backing up your allegations and accusations with facts pertaining to the argument is being honest.

You got a link with any FACTS in it?
How about the fact that the guy was arrested at the airport? Is that fact enough for you?

Wonderful!
Now what does that have to do with the Dems? Weren't they the victims of the thefts?
You know what it has to do with it, stop pretending.

I'm not pretending at all.
Please explain what you believe is about.
The Dems were the victims and somehow the perps at the same time?
By DWS stopping investigations and her willfully allowing access to known terrorists she is no victim... SHE IS A WILLING PARTICIPANT just like the Clinton's are.

Just because the main stream "we will protect the Democrats at all costs" media didn't report on this debacle didn't mean its not true. This has been going on since February AND it's been a criminal case.

This stupid bitch kept him on her payroll up till the giant bust yesterday. You know the same bitch who headed up the DNC when it was supposedly hacked by Russians.

:lol:

He had her password. The whole IT clan is under investigation for cyber security issues as well as fraud. He had her password. The lot of them could read all their mail. This is really going to heat up.

60450911.jpg

A House IT aide working for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Fla.), the former Democratic National Committee chairwoman, was arrested this week on bank fraud charges while trying to leave the country.

Fox News reported that Imran Awan was arrested Monday night at Dulles International Airport in Virginia about 30 miles outside Washington, D.C.

Feds/USCP bust Hse IT staffer Imran Awan & charge him with multiple counts of bank fraud as part of Hse IT procurement scandal

— Chad Pergram (@ChadPergram) July 25, 2017
Feds/USCP picked up Imran Awan at Dulles Aiport last night as he was "trying to leave the country." Has been arraigned. Surrendered passport

ADVERTISEMENT
Awan, an IT staffer who has worked for many House Democrats and was employed by Wasserman Schultz, was allegedly at the center of a scheme that involved double-charging the House for IT equipment, and may also have exposed House information online, according to Fox.

A spokesperson for Wasserman Schultz said that Awan had been fired on Tuesday.

“Mr. Awan previously served as an employee in our office, but his services have been terminated," Wasserman Schultz' spokesman David Damron said in a statement.

Awan and his family have reportedly worked for House Democrats for years. He declared bankruptcy in 2012, but has made millions of dollars on the House payroll over at least a decade of work for various members, according to a Politico report.

In March, a group of House Democrats fired Awan and one other staffer over their alleged involvement in the scheme and the looming criminal investigation. However, Fox News reported Tuesday that Wasserman Schultz still has Awan on her staff's payroll despite him being barred from accessing the House's computer system since February.

At the time, Reps. Gregory Meeks (D-N.Y.) and Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio) both defended Awan.

Wasserman Schultz staffer arrested trying to leave the country
Thanks. This is the article I had read before, but I appreciate the courtesy.
As usual, Easy is spreading shit.
The only one spreading shit is you.. Bury your head in your ass and smell it...

Sources inside the Intel community are livid.. This breach was massive and they are trying like hell to figure out how deep the intrusion went..
Good! I already said. Just don't make huge leaps. I'm not seeing the connections here, except in the minds of those who are still bitterly disappointed that Hillary et al are not behind bars. When we've got the actual connections between his criminal activity and some kind of willingness to share that information by DWS, fine! Electrocute her.
overwhelming evidence is being swept under the rug for fantasy evidence on Trump... SO you believe the made up stuff and ignore the facts that can be proven? Tell me again where is there ANY evidence, cooberated against trump?

Well, except for the giant leap you are taking about DWS and Hillary, that all makes sense.
I will admit it is a leap...but why would Hillary and her team IMMEDIATELY hired DWS after she was fired when this began to break? WHY, already besieged with scandal, would she involve herself in such a mushrooming scandal?

Just another 'Clinton coincidence'?
You'd have to ask Clinton about that. I thought it was imprudent.

Backing up your allegations and accusations with facts pertaining to the argument is being honest.
Which was done right before you ripped me because the links / info provided wasn't what you wanted to hear...which, again, is why I recommended to you in the very 1st sentence to do your own research. You have repeatedly admitted this morning that you don't know hardly anything about this story, you do not know the details about what's going on, and it is obvious that you still have not taken more recent advice of how you should stop talking about this story until you do some research and educate yourself more on it, so you don't continue to embarrass yourself.

So stop trying to attack me, trying to blame me for your lack of information on this subject. Again, in this latest post of yours you have shown that you have no confidence in the details I post, even when I provide links...so go do your own damn research, and leave me alone. Educate yourself.

Considering CrowdStrike is all D's and their report on Fancy Bear looks and reads like a Marvel comic AND the DNC would not allow the FBI to examine the servers...........

ta dah!!!! the plot really really thickens.

Well, except for the giant leap you are taking about DWS and Hillary, that all makes sense.
I will admit it is a leap...but why would Hillary and her team IMMEDIATELY hired DWS after she was fired when this began to break? WHY, already besieged with scandal, would she involve herself in such a mushrooming scandal?

Since you have had an uneducated opinion on everything else this morning, I just thought you might have one regarding this question as well. My bad.

overwhelming evidence is being swept under the rug for fantasy evidence on Trump... SO you believe the made up stuff and ignore the facts that can be proven? Tell me again where is there ANY evidence, cooberated against trump?

upload_2017-7-26_10-17-54.jpeg

Just because the main stream "we will protect the Democrats at all costs" media didn't report on this debacle didn't mean its not true. This has been going on since February AND it's been a criminal case.

This stupid bitch kept him on her payroll up till the giant bust yesterday. You know the same bitch who headed up the DNC when it was supposedly hacked by Russians.

He had her password. The whole IT clan is under investigation for cyber security issues as well as fraud. He had her password. The lot of them could read all their mail. This is really going to heat up.

60450911.jpg

A House IT aide working for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Fla.), the former Democratic National Committee chairwoman, was arrested this week on bank fraud charges while trying to leave the country.

Fox News reported that Imran Awan was arrested Monday night at Dulles International Airport in Virginia about 30 miles outside Washington, D.C.

Feds/USCP bust Hse IT staffer Imran Awan & charge him with multiple counts of bank fraud as part of Hse IT procurement scandal

Feds/USCP picked up Imran Awan at Dulles Aiport last night as he was "trying to leave the country." Has been arraigned. Surrendered passport

ADVERTISEMENT
Awan, an IT staffer who has worked for many House Democrats and was employed by Wasserman Schultz, was allegedly at the center of a scheme that involved double-charging the House for IT equipment, and may also have exposed House information online, according to Fox.

“Mr. Awan previously served as an employee in our office, but his services have been terminated," Wasserman Schultz' spokesman David Damron said in a statement.

Awan and his family have reportedly worked for House Democrats for years. He declared bankruptcy in 2012, but has made millions of dollars on the House payroll over at least a decade of work for various members, according to a Politico report.

In March, a group of House Democrats fired Awan and one other staffer over their alleged involvement in the scheme and the looming criminal investigation. However, Fox News reported Tuesday that Wasserman Schultz still has Awan on her staff's payroll despite him being barred from accessing the House's computer system since February.

At the time, Reps. Gregory Meeks (D-N.Y.) and Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio) both defended Awan.

Sources inside the Intel community are livid.. This breach was massive and they are trying like hell to figure out how deep the intrusion went..
Good! I already said. Just don't make huge leaps. I'm not seeing the connections here, except in the minds of those who are still bitterly disappointed that Hillary et al are not behind bars. When we've got the actual connections between his criminal activity and some kind of willingness to share that information by DWS, fine! Electrocute her.
Where is there ANY evidence that DWS or Hillary were involved in this employee's bad actions?

I'm still pissed off that this was only handed over to the Capitol Police when even back in February Congress knew under Paul Ryan that the D's had been compromised. Everyone has been enduring this national nightmare of the "Russians" did it and now Trump has Mueller crawling all over him.

Paul Ryan has some splainin to do Lucy! So do a lot of Democrats.

Meet The Awan Brothers - The (Not-Russian) IT Staff Who Allegedly Hacked Congress' Computer Systems

by Tyler Durden
Feb 4, 2017 4:20 PM
SHARES
In an ironic twist, it appears it may not have been 'The Russians' that hacked America's political system last year. As The Daily Caller reports, three brothers (Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan) who managed office IT for members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and other lawmakers were abruptly relieved of their duties on suspicion that they accessed congressional computer networks without permission.

As Luke Rosiak repoerts, the brothers were barred from computer networks at the House of Representatives Thursday, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned.

Three members of the intelligence panel and five members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs were among the dozens of members who employed the suspects on a shared basis. The two committees deal with many of the nation’s most sensitive issues, information and documents, including those related to the war on terrorism.

The brothers are suspected of serious violations, including accessing members’ computer networks without their knowledge and stealing equipment from Congress.

Meet The Awan Brothers - The (Not-Russian) IT Staff Who Allegedly Hacked Congress' Computer Systems | Zero Hedge

Since you have had an uneducated opinion on everything else this morning, I just thought you might have one regarding this question as well. My bad.
I have read the links you provided and tiny, and yet you call me uneducated. So it's your fault if I'm not informed enough on it.

60450911.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

looks like the russia thing is solved. now we know where it actually originated. A Pakistani man working for the DNC who had DNC passwords.

I'm still pissed off that this was only handed over to the Capitol Police when even back in February Congress knew under Paul Ryan that the D's had been compromised. Everyone has been enduring this national nightmare of the "Russians" did it and now Trump has Mueller crawling all over him.

Paul Ryan has some splainin to do Lucy! So do a lot of Democrats.

Meet The Awan Brothers - The (Not-Russian) IT Staff Who Allegedly Hacked Congress' Computer Systems

by Tyler Durden
Feb 4, 2017 4:20 PM
SHARES
In an ironic twist, it appears it may not have been 'The Russians' that hacked America's political system last year. As The Daily Caller reports, three brothers (Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan) who managed office IT for members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and other lawmakers were abruptly relieved of their duties on suspicion that they accessed congressional computer networks without permission.

As Luke Rosiak repoerts, the brothers were barred from computer networks at the House of Representatives Thursday, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned.

Three members of the intelligence panel and five members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs were among the dozens of members who employed the suspects on a shared basis. The two committees deal with many of the nation’s most sensitive issues, information and documents, including those related to the war on terrorism.

The brothers are suspected of serious violations, including accessing members’ computer networks without their knowledge and stealing equipment from Congress.

Meet The Awan Brothers - The (Not-Russian) IT Staff Who Allegedly Hacked Congress' Computer Systems | Zero Hedge
Awan made 4 mil, it's said. Do you suppose he was blackmailing members with the stuff he found in their personal emails?
While I don't doubt this was happening, it does not mean they were behind the Russian hacks or the Wikileaks dumps. They did not have the sophisticated software to change the IP addresses that the CIA apparently has.
These characters were up to no good. They are not the source of the Russian hacks, though. I still trust my 17 intelligence agencies. I'm sorry you don't.

I have read the links you provided and tiny, and yet you call me uneducated. So it's your fault if I'm not informed enough on it.
If you had read any of my links you would not be all over this board this morning admitting how you know nothing about this case.

Gotta love snowflakes and their refusal to be honest or lack of willingness to accept personal accountability....

Sorry, dear, but it is not my fault you are willfully ignorant.

Last edited:
How about the fact that the guy was arrested at the airport? Is that fact enough for you?

Wonderful!
Now what does that have to do with the Dems? Weren't they the victims of the thefts?

When it comes to national security, the "victim" of a breach can get in trouble if they did not adequately protect the information they were responsible for. In this case, it looks like the democrats were severely remiss in providing such protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, and since he has charges pending, that makes sense. Why is it DWS who is the criminal, though? Because she's a Democrat?

Did you forget to take your meds this morning? Is someone stepping on your O2 line?

AGAIN, you should REALLY go educate yourself on the details of this story THEN come back and attempt to comment on it. So far, without doing that, you are embarrassing the hell out of yourself.

DWS hired these terrorist-connected, criminal record-having, murdering, extorting, IT techs who have no security clearances.

DWS placed their family members who never worked on the DNC payroll and paid them approx. $4 MILLION.

DWS, much like Hillary did, gave persons who had no security clearances access to highly classified info. DWS gave TERRORIST-CONNECTED foreign nationals access to classified US Intel and US Homeland Security files.

DWS ignored a House Ban and espionage investigations opened on them after they were found illegally accessing classified files, re-hired Awan after he was fired after all that, and gave him illegal access to classified House files AGAIN.

DWS not only gave terrorist-connected Pakistanis access to DNC E-mails (the same ones the Russians supposedly hacked), she gave them the USERNAMES AND PASSWORDS to those DNC e-mail accounts.

DWS threatened the Investigating Capitol Police, demanding they return evidence in the investigation to her or 'face consequences'.

Her being a Democrat has nothing to do with any of this. AGAIN, please go educate yourself on this story so you don't keep saying embarrassing, stupid, un-educated, partisan crap.

DWS placed their family members who never worked on the DNC payroll and paid them approx. $4 MILLION.
The articles you and Tiny provided said that Arwan made 4 mill over the years he was employed by various Democrats on the Hill and at various times by the DNC.
Criminals are occasionally hired and steal stuff and do bad stuff and then they get caught, but the employer is considered the victim, not the criminal. We'll see. I think DWS is a piece of work, very like her hero HRC, but I am not going to make such a fanciful leap until I see some more information that backs it up.

Giving people with no security clearance access to sensitive information removes one from "victim" status, does it not? This isn't quite like an employee copying a list of SSN's and selling them.

Awan made 4 mil, it's said. Do you suppose he was blackmailing members with the stuff he found in their personal emails?
While I don't doubt this was happening, it does not mean they were behind the Russian hacks or the Wikileaks dumps. These characters were up to no good. They are not the source of the Russian hacks, though. I still trust my 17 intelligence agencies. I'm sorry you don't.
Nice opinion....too bad it is unfounded so far. I just don't buy the unusual amount of 'coincidences'.

Bill was working for the KGB.

The Clinton Foundation getting millions from Uranium Purchase deal benefactors.

Campaign manager Podesta receiving thousands of shares of un-reported stock and 1/3rd of his company's Board of Directors were / are Russian Businessmen connected to the Kremlin / Putin

Podesta's brother was working for the KGB bank and the Russian Spy Agency that supposedly hacked the DNC's E-mails.

DWS's terrorist-connected spies were given access to those same exact hacked e-mails along with their usernames and passwords (who needs advanced technology when you have all that?)

DWS was immediately hired by Hillary after getting canned for her part in the Pakistani Spy Scandal.

That's a helluva lot of coincidences....

60450911.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Before Hillary, it didn't require "intent to share" to get people in trouble for information breaches.

Forum List

Back