Debbie Wasserman-Schultz-Pakistani Espionage Case'..."CRIME SYNDICATE"...Where was the FBI?

Disagreeing with your opinion is different from ignoring. I read your post and your links.
You did not disagree with me, you disagreed with the links I provided you. Again, if you want to find links to support your LIES then look them up yourself.

That's about all I heard. Nothing about all the stuff the OP is discussing.
Then, again, you really need to go educate yourself then come back so you can join the discussion with the ability to talk intelligently about it.

Just reported on Fox, the dude was picked up at Dulles airport trying to flee the country. Arrested.

How odd to leave such important evidence in a garage, then rent it out. You sure this is what they really think it is? Once again, any link would be appreciated.
Why does one smash computers with a hammer? Computers Awan the Pakistani terrorist-connected spy used were destroyed, much like how Hillary's team smashed laptops and phones and removed sim cards of the ones they finally turned in after the FBI said they wanted EVERYTHING.

Obviously to HIDE criminal activity.
Yes, and since he has charges pending, that makes sense. Why is it DWS who is the criminal, though? Because she's a Democrat?

How odd to leave such important evidence in a garage, then rent it out. You sure this is what they really think it is? Once again, any link would be appreciated.
Why does one smash computers with a hammer? Computers Awan the Pakistani terrorist-connected spy used were destroyed, much like how Hillary's team smashed laptops and phones and removed sim cards of the ones they finally turned in after the FBI said they wanted EVERYTHING.

Yes, and since he has charges pending, that makes sense. Why is it DWS who is the criminal, though? Because she's a Democrat?

Wht did she threaten police for investigating? Hmmm

no, because he did illegal things. why don't you fly that way?

You got a link with any FACTS in it?

Are you serious?
As a heart attack. This is Politics, where it is customary to provide a link to the situation you are discussing, unless it is opinion only.
I heard the guy got arrested trying to flee the country. I read he was under indictment--I thought it was for stealing money from the campaign? That's all I knew.
This is easy to decipher. For example, historically, when the Fed's wanted to go after mobsters who they knew put out hits to murder people or murdered people themselves but didn't have enough evidence to bring them in, they would look elsewhere to find excuses to arrest them, like Tax evasion, money laundering, bank or wire fraud, etc. Al Capone and John Gotti are examples. This case with Awan being arrested for bank fraud charges was to get him in custody so they can now question him connecting Wasserman Schultz, Hillary and the DNC's shady emails and fabricated leaks making it look like the Russians were hacking.

Last edited:

Just because the main stream "we will protect the Democrats at all costs" media didn't report on this debacle didn't mean its not true. This has been going on since February AND it's been a criminal case.

This stupid bitch kept him on her payroll up till the giant bust yesterday. You know the same bitch who headed up the DNC when it was supposedly hacked by Russians.

:lol:

He had her password. The whole IT clan is under investigation for cyber security issues as well as fraud. He had her password. The lot of them could read all their mail. This is really going to heat up.

60450911.jpg

A House IT aide working for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Fla.), the former Democratic National Committee chairwoman, was arrested this week on bank fraud charges while trying to leave the country.

Fox News reported that Imran Awan was arrested Monday night at Dulles International Airport in Virginia about 30 miles outside Washington, D.C.

Feds/USCP bust Hse IT staffer Imran Awan & charge him with multiple counts of bank fraud as part of Hse IT procurement scandal

— Chad Pergram (@ChadPergram) July 25, 2017
Feds/USCP picked up Imran Awan at Dulles Aiport last night as he was "trying to leave the country." Has been arraigned. Surrendered passport

ADVERTISEMENT
Awan, an IT staffer who has worked for many House Democrats and was employed by Wasserman Schultz, was allegedly at the center of a scheme that involved double-charging the House for IT equipment, and may also have exposed House information online, according to Fox.

A spokesperson for Wasserman Schultz said that Awan had been fired on Tuesday.

“Mr. Awan previously served as an employee in our office, but his services have been terminated," Wasserman Schultz' spokesman David Damron said in a statement.

Awan and his family have reportedly worked for House Democrats for years. He declared bankruptcy in 2012, but has made millions of dollars on the House payroll over at least a decade of work for various members, according to a Politico report.

In March, a group of House Democrats fired Awan and one other staffer over their alleged involvement in the scheme and the looming criminal investigation. However, Fox News reported Tuesday that Wasserman Schultz still has Awan on her staff's payroll despite him being barred from accessing the House's computer system since February.

At the time, Reps. Gregory Meeks (D-N.Y.) and Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio) both defended Awan.

Wasserman Schultz staffer arrested trying to leave the country
Thanks. This is the article I had read before, but I appreciate the courtesy.
As usual, Easy is spreading shit.

Well we have to give credit to the Marine who rented his house because he had found all the smashed hard drives in the garage and then heard about the investigation on the radio.

Odds are it was either Hannity who has been on this for a while or Rush who started going at this investigation or lack thereof big time as well.

The Marine then got hold of a Naval agency and in turn they got hold of the FBI. FINALLY someone who could investigate and not wait for the Capitol Police to make a move.
Agreed, good on the marine; however - and I may be wrong - I heard the equipment has been turned over to the Capitol Police, and THEY are still leading the investigation. I hope that is not the whole story and that the FBI is heavily involved.

Yuppers the FBI went and got all the equipment I beleive reported on Sunday. Let me get a link. And here's where I say kudos to the Marine for NOT getting hold of the Capitol Police.

Now the Capitol Police had seized other computer equipment but for some bizarre reason DWS was freaking negotiating with them to get it back. She even threatened them. Nuts. Just plain nuts.

"FBI agents seized smashed computer hard drives from the home of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s information technology (IT) administrator, according to two sources with knowledge of the investigation.

Pakistani-born Imran Awan, long-time right-hand IT aide to the former Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chairwoman, has since desperately tried to get the hard drives back, an individual whom FBI investigators interviewed in the case told The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group.

An additional source in Congress with direct knowledge of the case, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the probe, confirmed that the FBI has joined what Politico previously described as a Capitol Police criminal probe into “serious, potentially illegal, violations on the House IT network” by Imran and three of his relatives, who had access to the emails and files of the more than two dozen House Democrats who employed them on a part-time basis.

Capitol Police have also seized computer equipment tied to the Florida lawmaker."

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Seized Smashed Hard Drives From Wasserman Schultz IT Aide’s Home

This is going nuclear now. The Clinton machine has now been pulled into the investigation AND IMPLICATED in the scam and outright espionage. It appears that this is the the same IT staff that had access to Clinton's home server. Which means they had access to above top secret data and information.

It doesn't get any worse than this.. It was like giving a foreign government the keys to America's secrets cart blanch..

This should blow up very quickly and Jeff Sessions should take over the investigation. This is a massive breach of national security.

Why did she threaten police for investigating? Hmmm

"Give me the evidence or suffer the consequences."

Keystone cops shoulda been like...

'B!t@h PLEASE! Somebody slap the cuffs on her and perp-walk her out the front door!'

:p

Just because the main stream "we will protect the Democrats at all costs" media didn't report on this debacle didn't mean its not true. This has been going on since February AND it's been a criminal case.

This stupid bitch kept him on her payroll up till the giant bust yesterday. You know the same bitch who headed up the DNC when it was supposedly hacked by Russians.

:lol:

He had her password. The whole IT clan is under investigation for cyber security issues as well as fraud. He had her password. The lot of them could read all their mail. This is really going to heat up.

60450911.jpg

A House IT aide working for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Fla.), the former Democratic National Committee chairwoman, was arrested this week on bank fraud charges while trying to leave the country.

Fox News reported that Imran Awan was arrested Monday night at Dulles International Airport in Virginia about 30 miles outside Washington, D.C.

Feds/USCP bust Hse IT staffer Imran Awan & charge him with multiple counts of bank fraud as part of Hse IT procurement scandal

Feds/USCP picked up Imran Awan at Dulles Aiport last night as he was "trying to leave the country." Has been arraigned. Surrendered passport

ADVERTISEMENT
Awan, an IT staffer who has worked for many House Democrats and was employed by Wasserman Schultz, was allegedly at the center of a scheme that involved double-charging the House for IT equipment, and may also have exposed House information online, according to Fox.

A spokesperson for Wasserman Schultz said that Awan had been fired on Tuesday.

“Mr. Awan previously served as an employee in our office, but his services have been terminated," Wasserman Schultz' spokesman David Damron said in a statement.

Awan and his family have reportedly worked for House Democrats for years. He declared bankruptcy in 2012, but has made millions of dollars on the House payroll over at least a decade of work for various members, according to a Politico report.

In March, a group of House Democrats fired Awan and one other staffer over their alleged involvement in the scheme and the looming criminal investigation. However, Fox News reported Tuesday that Wasserman Schultz still has Awan on her staff's payroll despite him being barred from accessing the House's computer system since February.

At the time, Reps. Gregory Meeks (D-N.Y.) and Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio) both defended Awan.

Wasserman Schultz staffer arrested trying to leave the country
Thanks. This is the article I had read before, but I appreciate the courtesy.
As usual, Easy is spreading shit.
The only one spreading shit is you.. Bury your head in your ass and smell it...

Sources inside the Intel community are livid.. This breach was massive and they are trying like hell to figure out how deep the intrusion went..

This is going nuclear now. The Clinton machine has now been pulled into the investigation AND IMPLICATED in the scam and outright espionage. It appears that this is the the same IT staff that had access to Clinton's home server. Which means they had access to above top secret data and information.

It doesn't get any worse that this.. it was like giving a foreign government the keys to Americas secrets cart blanch..

This should blow up very quickly and Jeff Sessions should take over the investigation. This is a massive breach of national security.

upload_2017-7-26_9-22-34.png

It doesn't get any worse that this.. it was like giving a foreign government the keys to Americas secrets cart blanch..

Pertaining to Sessions, I think you're right.

Breaking Update!

Here We Go => AG Sessions Set to Drop MAJOR Leak Investigation Report

Dollars to donuts we're going to see a lot of fingers pointed at the inner circle of the D's, this IT crime syndicate and NOT the Kremlin up and coming.

In the words of a great man....."this is yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge".

Did you forget to take your meds this morning? Is someone stepping on your O2 line?

AGAIN, you should REALLY go educate yourself on the details of this story THEN come back and attempt to comment on it. So far, without doing that, you are embarrassing the hell out of yourself.

DWS hired these terrorist-connected, criminal record-having, murdering, extorting, IT techs who have no security clearances.

DWS placed their family members who never worked on the DNC payroll and paid them approx. $4 MILLION.

DWS, much like Hillary did, gave persons who had no security clearances access to highly classified info. DWS gave TERRORIST-CONNECTED foreign nationals access to classified US Intel and US Homeland Security files.

DWS ignored a House Ban and espionage investigations opened on them after they were found illegally accessing classified files, re-hired Awan after he was fired after all that, and gave him illegal access to classified House files AGAIN.

DWS not only gave terrorist-connected Pakistanis access to DNC E-mails (the same ones the Russians supposedly hacked), she gave them the USERNAMES AND PASSWORDS to those DNC e-mail accounts.

DWS threatened the Investigating Capitol Police, demanding they return evidence in the investigation to her or 'face consequences'.

Her being a Democrat has nothing to do with any of this. AGAIN, please go educate yourself on this story so you don't keep saying embarrassing, stupid, un-educated, partisan crap.

Forum List

Back