Decades of Democratic Mayors Have Failed the Inner Cities

usmcstinger

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2011
Please explain to me why the Gangs and Criminals in the Inner Cities have not been neutralized. They are the ones that are killing each other, innocent people and now including babies! Will some Liberal Democrats explain to me how they are going to fix this age old problem.

Its apparent that many mayors will prostitute themselves to the unruly because that is the vast majority of who will vote for them
Create a class of criminals, broaden their latitude of operation by ignoring law and disparaging the police, cultivate them as voters

DECADES OF DUMBASS VOTERS have failed themselves and their children.

Don't blame the morons in charge when they got the approval of the idiots who keep voting them in.

Please explain to me why the Gangs and Criminals in the Inner Cities have not been neutralized. They are the ones that are killing each other, innocent people and now including babies! Will some Liberal Democrats explain to me how they are going to fix this age old problem.
Because it's a democRat thing. It's not cities it democRat controlled cities with murder. drugs and poverty where the people must love living there since they vote these branch bait tyrants in every time. What better way of being offed than living in a gun free utopias. that let repeat offenders out on OR's to terrorize the disarmed. The democRat mind set can not exist without a mind

DECADES OF DUMBASS VOTERS have failed themselves and their children.

Don't blame the morons in charge when they got the approval of the idiots who keep voting them in.
1595270064086.gif

1595270105687.gif

1595270233633.gif
1595270287121.gif
1595270315233.gif

Forum List

Back