Deep State

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
NY Times, so kiss my ass Leftards, the Deep State is REAL.

A senior administration official sounded an alarm Wednesday about President Donald Trump's "amorality" and "impetuous" leadership style in an unsigned opinion piece published in The New York Times.

The writer, claiming to be part of the "resistance" to Trump but not from the left, says, "Many Trump appointees have vowed to do what we can to preserve our democratic institutions while thwarting Mr. Trump's more misguided impulses until he is out of office."

The newspaper described the author of the anonymous column as "a senior official in the Trump administration."

The writer of the Times op-ed said Trump aides are aware of the president’s faults and "are trying to do what's right even when Donald Trump won't."

The writer also alleged "there were early whispers within the cabinet of invoking the 25th Amendment" because of the "instability" witnessed in the president.

The writer adds: "This isn't the work of the so-called deep state. It's the work of the steady state."

Trump rips searing Times op-ed from unnamed senior official

The so-called Deep State are Trump's own appointees. Those closest to Trump know the idiocy he is capable of and are trying to control the rogue menace for the good of the nation.

Godspeed patriots!

A senior administration official sounded an alarm Wednesday about President Donald Trump's "amorality" and "impetuous" leadership style in an unsigned opinion piece published in The New York Times.

The writer, claiming to be part of the "resistance" to Trump but not from the left, says, "Many Trump appointees have vowed to do what we can to preserve our democratic institutions while thwarting Mr. Trump's more misguided impulses until he is out of office."

The newspaper described the author of the anonymous column as "a senior official in the Trump administration."

The writer of the Times op-ed said Trump aides are aware of the president’s faults and "are trying to do what's right even when Donald Trump won't."

The writer also alleged "there were early whispers within the cabinet of invoking the 25th Amendment" because of the "instability" witnessed in the president.

The writer adds: "This isn't the work of the so-called deep state. It's the work of the steady state."

A neo-Con nervous about his/her Stock Portfolio.

A neo-Con nervous about his/her Stock Portfolio.
Be interesting to find out why this mole stuck his/her head out.

The insider is a Trump pick, there is still no such thing as the deep state.

Grow up, quit believing in fairy tales.

I find it interesting that the attacker, unbidden, states “I am not the deep state” :)

Methinks he doth protest too much.

ate
The op ed just proved there is a deep state. I love it.
Yeah, a deep State all of whom were appointed by Trump!

No, they were there long before Trump was in there. But they are seething with rage that Trump hasn't pushed their dream of the new world order. They are white hot with rage.

Their hatred really is something to behold. It’s the hatred they have for you and me focused on the man they see taking our side. It isn’t really personal to Trump.
For instance look at Mccain. They switched from open admiration to murderous hatred when he ran against Obama. Then afterwards, when he had made peace with and surrendered to his tormentors, and went back to attacking Republicans, they canonized him.
Even GW Bush has now been entered into the sainthood rolls. And you thought they could never hate anyone like they hated him.
It isn’t that the elites are forgiving. They aren’t. It is simply that the focus of their hatred remains always and forever the same. Only the tools change.

Is the story about a real person or is it fake NYTIMES hit piece ?

You righties need to get your excuses straight .

The insider is a Trump pick, there is still no such thing as the deep state.

Grow up, quit believing in fairy tales.

Ya know, when Woodward was at odds with the Obama White House, I don’t recall the President labeling him some sort of deep state operative.

ate

No, they were there long before Trump was in there. But they are seething with rage that Trump hasn't pushed their dream of the new world order. They are white hot with rage.

Their hatred really is something to behold. It’s the hatred they have for you and me focused on the man they see taking our side. It isn’t really personal to Trump.
For instance look at Mccain. They switched from open admiration to murderous hatred when he ran against Obama. Then afterwards, when he had made peace with and surrendered to his tormentors, and went back to attacking Republicans, they canonized him.
Even GW Bush has now been entered into the sainthood rolls. And you thought they could never hate anyone like they hated him.
It isn’t that the elites are forgiving. They aren’t. It is simply that the focus of their hatred remains always and forever the same. Only the tools change.

Can you quote anyone calling GW Bush a “saint”? If not , kindly shut the fuck up.

ate

Can you quote anyone calling GW Bush a “saint”? If not , kindly shut the fuck up.

Sainthood rolls is what was posted. This article reflects that. I wanted to bazooka barf.

Bipartisanship: Bush sneaks Michelle Obama candy during McCain funeral

George W. Bush sneaks Michelle Obama candy during funeral

ate

Sainthood rolls is what was posted. This article reflects that. I wanted to bazooka barf.

Bipartisanship: Bush sneaks Michelle Obama candy during McCain funeral

George W. Bush sneaks Michelle Obama candy during funeral

You’re pathetic and really, really, really sad.

"The writer, claiming to be part of the "resistance" to Trump but not from the left, says, "Many Trump appointees have vowed to do what we can to preserve our democratic institutions while thwarting Mr. Trump's more misguided impulses until he is out of office."

No better way to preserve Democratic institutions than to sabotage a duly elected President. What's all that voting for anyway. I like to be ruled by secret groups, don't you?

Forum List

Back