Deeply satisfying as Spain deports Brexit trash as illegal immigrants

This is my favourite bit.

Shaun Cromber, who voted for Britain to leave the EU in 2016, told Global247News: “Yes I voted out, but I didn’t realise it would come to this, my application has been rejected and we are on our way home – the wife is in tears, she’s distraught if I’m honest and I’m not too happy at the prospect of returning back to the UK.

As brexit was all about kicking out foreigners how can these gammon faced scumbags complain about this ?
I am having to hold my sides to prevent them from splitting from laughter. How can this happen to WHITE FOLK ???BBBWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
A right wing hoax?
The leave campaign was built entirely on lies and many folk voted for it without understanding the implications. Dozy ex pats for one and the entire UK fishing industry for another. The full horror of this is slowly unfolding and it will be some time before the full horror is apparent.
I know a lot of Brit expats and none of them supported Brexit. You just don't know what you're whinging about.

Shaun Cromber, who voted for Britain to leave the EU in 2016, told Global247News: “Yes I voted out, but I didn’t realise it would come to this, my application has been rejected and we are on our way home – the wife is in tears, she’s distraught if I’m honest and I’m not too happy at the prospect of returning back to the UK.

As brexit was all about kicking out foreigners how can these gammon faced scumbags complain about this ?
I am having to hold my sides to prevent them from splitting from laughter. How can this happen to WHITE FOLK ???BBBWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Im not sure why they would want to kick out those brits. You get rid of the trash immigrants, but you keep respectable people who contribute to society.
Why would you want racist trash in your country ? These fuckers have helped to ruin it for the rest of us. Retiring to Spain or France is a dream for many Brits and they have ruined it by reducing our freedom. I hope they reflect on their selfishness as the rain drizzles down on them on Cleethorpes seafront.
Who said they were racist? YOU are the only racist in this story.

I feel sorry for the ex-pats who did not vote for Brexit. I don't feel sorry for this guy Cromber. He should have thought before he voted. This reminds me of a guy I saw on TV some time before the pandemic started. He owned a seafood business in Maryland. The camera panned around his totally idle and empty crab processing facility. He voted for trump and then he was unable to hire the immigrants he usually hired on a seasonal basis to staff the facility. Be careful what you wish for.

I read an article the other day about a UK exporter who voted to leave calling for subsidies to cover the increased bureaucratic costs associated with his business.
I can't find it right now.

I have a house in Spain and once we're out of lockdown here, I'm off back there. From my own experience, these people are idiots. There are two ways to stay in Spain for longer than 90 days if they wanted to, 1) Obtain "Residencia" 2) obtain one of the many Visas available. The only time visas are refused, is if the applicant doesn't fit the criteria required (i.e. has a criminal record).

Overall the Spanish are very welcoming to Brits, but unfortunately a lot of Brits out there tend to be "little Englanders abroad" self isolating in their own "communities" and treat the Spaniards with varying levels of contempt.

I have no sympathy for these cretins, Spain is well rid of them.
I suspect that the spend enough money in Spain to be missed after they are

they might find Costa Rica a good substitute

Why, are you Spanish? Or just a dick?

He likes dicks....so he must have some other reason.

A right wing hoax?
The leave campaign was built entirely on lies and many folk voted for it without understanding the implications. Dozy ex pats for one and the entire UK fishing industry for another. The full horror of this is slowly unfolding and it will be some time before the full horror is apparent.
I know a lot of Brit expats and none of them supported Brexit. You just don't know what you're whinging about.

Oh I dont know...All the Brits I know that live in the energy corridor here in Houston are all for it.
And there's a shitload of them.

Im not sure why they would want to kick out those brits. You get rid of the trash immigrants, but you keep respectable people who contribute to society.
Why would you want racist trash in your country ? These fuckers have helped to ruin it for the rest of us. Retiring to Spain or France is a dream for many Brits and they have ruined it by reducing our freedom. I hope they reflect on their selfishness as the rain drizzles down on them on Cleethorpes seafront.

Why do Brits dream of retiring to France or Spain ?

I read an article the other day about a UK exporter who voted to leave calling for subsidies to cover the increased bureaucratic costs associated with his business.
There are instances of this every day. Pretty much the whole country needs bailing out but food and livestock producers have been wiped out.

There are instances of this every day. Pretty much the whole country needs bailing out but food and livestock producers have been wiped out.

What caused that ?

Better weather?

I have a house in Spain and once we're out of lockdown here, I'm off back there. From my own experience, these people are idiots. There are two ways to stay in Spain for longer than 90 days if they wanted to, 1) Obtain "Residencia" 2) obtain one of the many Visas available. The only time visas are refused, is if the applicant doesn't fit the criteria required (i.e. has a criminal record).

Overall the Spanish are very welcoming to Brits, but unfortunately a lot of Brits out there tend to be "little Englanders abroad" self isolating in their own "communities" and treat the Spaniards with varying levels of contempt.

British yob culture has infected much of Spain. It should start picking up now.
Only in the "Costas" down Marbella way and on the islands like Majorca. Elsewhere, where Brits behave like decent human beings they are accepted, especially if they bother to learn a few words and phrases in Spanish. It's basically a "do as you would be done by" situation.

A few words make a big difference. Apart from in France where they curl their lip and sneer at you. My wife has just pointed out that they will move to Wales and moan about the locals speaking Welsh "when they can all speak English anyway". A grim prospect.
Lip curling is a Parisian trait, we spent time in rural France and, like the Spanish, they don't care that much and if you try to speak french they will help you out, or meet you half way. That's something the "Anglophone" zone has forgotten.

Better weather?
Some of us desire sunshine for 365 days of the year. For me it's the relaxed lifestyle.

I am having to hold my sides to prevent them from splitting from lau.ghter. How can this happen to WHITE FOLK ???BBBWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
So Spain doesn’t like Brits spending their money there. Sounds pretty dumb on their part.
Spain gave them options which they ignored. But their impact on the economy is debatable. They will be a drain on their health service and I doubt they pay much in taxes.
Not so much, In Spain you have to have private health insurance to qualify for residency or a visa. If you get residency you qualify for the best health care in Europe

Well... the Spanish DID fold like a cheap suit to the muzzy trash after the train bombings. It was a real eye-opener for those of us outside their little paradise. Bunch of gutless wonders...
The Spanish were sensible. Why get involved in a war not of their making?

I suspect that the spend enough money in Spain to be missed after they are

they might find Costa Rica a good substitute
Not every Brit is being removed. Those with residency or a visa are staying on and spending as normal.

Forum List

Back