Define Inclusive?

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
I wonder about that word, because nobody seems to know what the hell it means. When I grew up, I was fortunate enough to have two parents who did not see race. They raised me in the Church, but that just reinforced the idea that we were all the same to God. When I reached the Army, the lessons were already learned. The one where the Drill Sergeant says that he doesn’t care what color or religion etc. I didn’t care long before I put on Army Green.

I’ve lived my entire life not giving a damn what color someone is. I have chastised the White Superiority idiots on more than one occasion. I have argued that we are all Americans, and I don’t give a damn what color you are.

It is only fair that I chastise the Blacks. Only black reporters allowed in Georgia mayoral race event

Now, let’s be honest. If they had a White’s only meeting for political purposes, then the attendees would have their pictures posted on Facebook in an hour or less demanding to know who these racists are. Identify them, and call their employers to demand they be fired. We’ve all seen it.

We saw it when the people who donated to get Prop 8 passed were named and shamed.

We’ve seen it many times. So yes, I am calling out those who attended as sending the wrong message. Inclusive does not start by excluding folks. We are one people, one nation, and one electorate. Stop playing the race card. Stop excluding. If elected, you are supposed to represent all the people, not just the ones with the right Melatonin count to satisfy you.

In short, knock it off idiot.

I wonder about that word, because nobody seems to know what the hell it means. When I grew up, I was fortunate enough to have two parents who did not see race. They raised me in the Church, but that just reinforced the idea that we were all the same to God. When I reached the Army, the lessons were already learned. The one where the Drill Sergeant says that he doesn’t care what color or religion etc. I didn’t care long before I put on Army Green.

I’ve lived my entire life not giving a damn what color someone is. I have chastised the White Superiority idiots on more than one occasion. I have argued that we are all Americans, and I don’t give a damn what color you are.

It is only fair that I chastise the Blacks. Only black reporters allowed in Georgia mayoral race event

Now, let’s be honest. If they had a White’s only meeting for political purposes, then the attendees would have their pictures posted on Facebook in an hour or less demanding to know who these racists are. Identify them, and call their employers to demand they be fired. We’ve all seen it.

We saw it when the people who donated to get Prop 8 passed were named and shamed.

We’ve seen it many times. So yes, I am calling out those who attended as sending the wrong message. Inclusive does not start by excluding folks. We are one people, one nation, and one electorate. Stop playing the race card. Stop excluding. If elected, you are supposed to represent all the people, not just the ones with the right Melatonin count to satisfy you.

Screen-Shot-2019-05-13-at-11.17.41-AM.png

Like saying someone is intolerant because they won’t tolerate your intolerance. The person demanding intolerance be tolerated is the problem.

Like saying someone is intolerant because they won’t tolerate your intolerance. The person demanding intolerance be tolerated is the problem.
The "Inclusive" are the most exclusionary.

That’s stupid

That’s stupid
Actually it's brilliant in it's simplicity.

That’s stupid
It’s just stupid. Next you’ll tell me intolerant people are the tolerant ones. Incredibly stupid.

That’s stupid
It’s just stupid. Next you’ll tell me intolerant people are the tolerant ones. Incredibly stupid.
It's not a mystery. Self-righteous folks are always hypocrites.

That’s stupid
It's not a mystery. Self-righteous folks are always hypocrites.
Not a mystery at all, obviously stupid.

So, you're a racist; you just don't have the ballz to admit it.

Forum List

Back