Definitive Proof that GOD Exists?

Aborigines are fairly close to neanderthals and yet are in Australia how does that fit your theory ?
another steaming pile of bullshit.
Aborigine's are 100% Homo Sapiens.
while there is some argument as to when hominids left Africa, or if they migrated as they evolved from one hominid to another, The aborigines today came to Australia as fully evolved homo sapiens approximately 40,000 years ago, while the Neanderthal Disappeared in Asia 50,000 years ago. No offense to the Neanderthal, but i doubt they would have had the know-how to design the rafts necessary to travel in the Asian pacific to Australia..bhahahahahahahah!

They have concluded the mapping of the Genome of Neanderthals and Aborigine's are closely related to neanderthals, Suggesting they interbred. Can't wait til the complete findings are released.

Nice theory though daws.

Do "they" also maintain that Neanderthals existed 40,000 Years ago?

How is that possible when you insist the planet could not be that old?

Just because a lot of people believe something doesn't mean that something is right. Numbers don't mean something is correct or incorrect.

And if that were the only piece of information available, you are correct in making this point. However, this is not all the information. There is at least 70k years of human history, which shows the presence of strong spiritual connection. Indeed, as long as man has been 'civilized' he has also been behaving spiritually.
I love how this pompous know-it-all calls a survey of 18k people "superficial" but because ONE, that's right ONE, Mongo Man 40,000 years ago in Australia was for the first time covered in red ochre in his grave and that means that everyone in the entire world for 70k years was strongly spiritual. :cuckoo:

Apparently for the first 30k years people were not spiritual because none of them were buried with red ochre before Mongo Man. BTW, Mongo Lady, the same age as Mongo Man, was not covered in red ochre, she was cremated, so women did not become spiritual until later. :rofl::lmao:

As we see, Eddy likes to call people "know-it-all" then proceed to tell us all he knows. For instance, Eddy knows how old the Lake Mungo discoveries actually are, even though archeologists have disputed it since the discovery, with estimates ranging between 30-100k years. He also knows this was actually the very first time humans used red ochre in burial, and we were just lucky enough to have stumbled upon it. He also knows that it's impossible for cremation to ever be a form of spiritual ritual. And of course, he knows that humans have always treated men and women the same in death as they have in life, so why wouldn't they have buried the woman the same as the man?

Now this profound example of genius wisdom, comes to us at over 3,000 posts in the thread, after every other argument he has presented, has been shot down and obliterated.

That'll teach us to challenge his superior mind! :cuckoo:

Like I said the message was not lost.

Example of little differences of saying the same thing.

Exo 3:2

(ASV) And the angel of Jehovah appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.

(BBE) And the angel of the Lord was seen by him in a flame of fire coming out of a thorn-tree: and he saw that the tree was on fire, but it was not burned up.

(CEV) There an angel of the LORD appeared to him from a burning bush. Moses saw that the bush was on fire, but it was not burning up.

(KJV) And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.

(KJV+) And the angelH4397 of the LORDH3068 appearedH7200 untoH413 him in a flameH3827 of fireH784 out of the midstH4480 H8432 of a bush:H5572 and he looked,H7200 and, behold,H2009 the bushH5572 burnedH1197 with fire,H784 and the bushH5572 was notH369 consumed.H398

(MKJV) And the Angel of Jehovah appeared to him in a flame of fire, out of the midst of a thorn bush. And he looked. And behold! The thorn bush burned with fire! And the thorn bush was not burned up.
so what there is no evidence that what is described ever happened.
Moses didn't write it, god didn't.
so who did?
the author of Exodus is not credited.
like all books of the bible it was not reported as it happened.

The important question was who inspired it.
wrong as always slap dick, without accuracy the inspiration is meaningless ...failed attempt at evading the facts.

Aborigines are fairly close to neanderthals and yet are in Australia how does that fit your theory ?
while there is some argument as to when hominids left Africa, or if they migrated as they evolved from one hominid to another, The aborigines today came to Australia as fully evolved homo sapiens approximately 40,000 years ago, while the Neanderthal Disappeared in Asia 50,000 years ago. No offense to the Neanderthal, but i doubt they would have had the know-how to design the rafts necessary to travel in the Asian pacific to Australia..bhahahahahahahah!

They have concluded the mapping of the Genome of Neanderthals and Aborigine's are closely related to neanderthals, Suggesting they interbred. Can't wait til the complete findings are released.

Nice theory though daws.
wrong again slap dick it's not a theory..
but then again neither is this http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message772395/pg1

one is a steaming pile of pseudoscience and creationist dogma and the other is fact
can you guess which is which?

Nice theory though daws.
but then again neither is this Three Subgroups of Neanderthals Identified - Australian Aborigine?

one is a steaming pile of pseudoscience and creationist dogma and the other is fact

I never said Aborigine's were not 100% Homo Sapiens dip shit. I believe neanderthals and Aborigine's are 100% human. I believe they were all once isolated.

Funny they are believing now they all came out of the middle east supporting the bible so called myth.

Daws can you comprehend english ?

I will not respond to your posts that you are seeming to have a problem understanding what was written.

why did I know you'd say that!!
there is nothing more superficial then religious dogma

You finally realized how rediculous your poll really was. :eusa_shhh:
you really are as dense as you seem...
the poll was not ridiculous your answer was !
tell you what, you go out and poll 7 billion people and have you great grand children get back to me.

Speaking of dense,you believe the rest of the population is gonna stay at the same percentage ? :cuckoo:

daws101, Youwerecreated; et al,

Yes, interesting --- one of those interpretational things (it would seem).

so what there is no evidence that what is described ever happened.
Moses didn't write it, god didn't.
so who did?
the author of Exodus is not credited.
like all books of the bible it was not reported as it happened.

wrong as always slap dick, without accuracy the inspiration is meaningless ...failed attempt at evading the facts.
(HYPOTHESIS)

In biblical legend, angelic beings that are fiery or burning are called (sometimes) Seraphim.

Who "inspired" it is a matter of "faith" (not provable or disprovable).

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

Nice theory though daws.

If you know how I feel about the dating methods why would I have to explain this to you ?

Nice theory though daws.
but then again neither is this Three Subgroups of Neanderthals Identified - Australian Aborigine?

I never said Aborigine's were not 100% Homo Sapiens dip shit. I believe neanderthals and Aborigine's are 100% human. I believe they were all once isolated.

Funny they are believing now they all came out of the middle east supporting the bible so called myth.
once again it's you belief that's false.
2.NOVA | Are Neanderthals Human?

3.Did the first humans come out of Middle East?
Modern man may have evolved in the Middle East rather than Africa, it has been claimed, after the discovery of remains said to be more than 400,000 years old.

560315TelegraphPlayer_8228030.
By Peter Hutchison
8:00AM GMT 28 Dec 2010
Israeli researchers claimed to have found eight human-like teeth in the Qesem cave near Rosh Ha’Ayin, 10 miles from Israel's Ben Gurion airport.

Archaeologists from Tel Aviv University said the teeth were 400,000 years old, from the Middle Pleistocene Age, which would make them the earliest remains of homo sapiens yet discovered in the world.

If true it overturns the belief that homo sapiens, the direct descendant of modern man, evolved in Africa about 200,000 years ago.

According to the “Out of Africa” theory, homo sapiens gradually migrated north, through the Middle East, to Europe and Asia between 70,000 and 50,000 years ago.

But in recent years discoveries in Spain and China have also questioned the theory that man originated in Africa.

The latest findings, published in the American Journal of Physical Anthropology, said the size and shape of the teeth were very similar to those of modern man.

Prof Avi Gopher and Dr Ran Barkai of the Institute of Archaeology at Tel Aviv University also found evidence of the use of fire, hunting, and the cutting and mining of raw materials to produce flint tools, which suggested a sophisticated form of society.

They said further research was needed to solidify their claim but if proven it “changes the whole picture of evolution”. Did the first humans come out of Middle East? - Telegraph
nowhere do the articles even hint at supporting the bible myth, that's you reading in what's not there.

Nice theory though daws.

If you know how I feel about the dating methods why would I have to explain this to you ?

How you feel about things is unimportant. Facts are important and you are clearly divorced from any recognition of facts.

You're feelings about a 6,000 year old earth are laughable.

You finally realized how rediculous your poll really was. :eusa_shhh:
you really are as dense as you seem...
the poll was not ridiculous your answer was !
tell you what, you go out and poll 7 billion people and have you great grand children get back to me.

Speaking of dense,you believe the rest of the population is gonna stay at the same percentage ? :cuckoo:
your answer, as always, has no relevance to the statement or anything else.

daws101, Youwerecreated; et al,

Yes, interesting --- one of those interpretational things (it would seem).

(HYPOTHESIS)

In biblical legend, angelic beings that are fiery or burning are called (sometimes) Seraphim.

Who "inspired" it is a matter of "faith" (not provable or disprovable).

Most Respectfully,
R
thanks !YWC. does not understand that or why there is a need for accuracy.

Nice theory though daws.

you can't explain it rationally, you just make excuses that don't fit the facts.

And if that were the only piece of information available, you are correct in making this point. However, this is not all the information. There is at least 70k years of human history, which shows the presence of strong spiritual connection. Indeed, as long as man has been 'civilized' he has also been behaving spiritually.
I love how this pompous know-it-all calls a survey of 18k people "superficial" but because ONE, that's right ONE, Mongo Man 40,000 years ago in Australia was for the first time covered in red ochre in his grave and that means that everyone in the entire world for 70k years was strongly spiritual. :cuckoo:

Apparently for the first 30k years people were not spiritual because none of them were buried with red ochre before Mongo Man. BTW, Mongo Lady, the same age as Mongo Man, was not covered in red ochre, she was cremated, so women did not become spiritual until later. :rofl::lmao:

As we see, Eddy likes to call people "know-it-all" then proceed to tell us all he knows. For instance, Eddy knows how old the Lake Mungo discoveries actually are, even though archeologists have disputed it since the discovery, with estimates ranging between 30-100k years. He also knows this was actually the very first time humans used red ochre in burial, and we were just lucky enough to have stumbled upon it. He also knows that it's impossible for cremation to ever be a form of spiritual ritual. And of course, he knows that humans have always treated men and women the same in death as they have in life, so why wouldn't they have buried the woman the same as the man?

Now this profound example of genius wisdom, comes to us at over 3,000 posts in the thread, after every other argument he has presented, has been shot down and obliterated.

That'll teach us to challenge his superior mind! :cuckoo:
Lake Mungo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mungo Man was also discovered by Dr Bowler, on 26 February 1974. The remains were covered with red ochre, in what is the earliest known incidence of such a burial practice. Although some studies have estimated his age at more than 60,000 years, the current consensus is that he is also about 40,000 years old.

How you feel about things is unimportant. Facts are important and you are clearly divorced from any recognition of facts.

You're feelings about a 6,000 year old earth are laughable.
bump

once again it's you belief that's false.
2.NOVA | Are Neanderthals Human?

3.Did the first humans come out of Middle East?
Modern man may have evolved in the Middle East rather than Africa, it has been claimed, after the discovery of remains said to be more than 400,000 years old.

560315TelegraphPlayer_8228030.
By Peter Hutchison
8:00AM GMT 28 Dec 2010
Israeli researchers claimed to have found eight human-like teeth in the Qesem cave near Rosh Ha’Ayin, 10 miles from Israel's Ben Gurion airport.

Archaeologists from Tel Aviv University said the teeth were 400,000 years old, from the Middle Pleistocene Age, which would make them the earliest remains of homo sapiens yet discovered in the world.

If true it overturns the belief that homo sapiens, the direct descendant of modern man, evolved in Africa about 200,000 years ago.

According to the “Out of Africa” theory, homo sapiens gradually migrated north, through the Middle East, to Europe and Asia between 70,000 and 50,000 years ago.

But in recent years discoveries in Spain and China have also questioned the theory that man originated in Africa.

The latest findings, published in the American Journal of Physical Anthropology, said the size and shape of the teeth were very similar to those of modern man.

Prof Avi Gopher and Dr Ran Barkai of the Institute of Archaeology at Tel Aviv University also found evidence of the use of fire, hunting, and the cutting and mining of raw materials to produce flint tools, which suggested a sophisticated form of society.

They said further research was needed to solidify their claim but if proven it “changes the whole picture of evolution”. Did the first humans come out of Middle East? - Telegraph
nowhere do the articles even hint at supporting the bible myth, that's you reading in what's not there.

My theory they are all humans that interbred they may have different features but that does not prove they are not human.

Over time it will be proven the origins of humans will be the middle east. I would say Israel because that was the promised land for the Israelites.

you can't explain it rationally, you just make excuses that don't fit the facts.

How many times must I point out the problems with the dating methods ? Believe as you wish.

Forum List

Back