Del Taco Beats Chick Fil A for Top Spot?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I call BS on their unidentified polling method.

Why?

They rank KFC at #2 and CFA at #3.

A local corner has a Popeyes, KFC and a CFA.

Only one is constantly packed with cars. Typically the other two just have employee cars in their lots.

Why?

Only one is constantly packed with cars. Typically the other two just have employee cars in their lots.

We can always rely on you to bring up the most vital topic of the day!

Why?

Because not everyone lives in just and righteous, God fearing middle America. :)

Big city folks go to Dunkin' Donuts, which is not even in the same hemisphere as far as donuts as Krispy Kreme. I think they are used to getting their food on the run at airports so they get used to such junk.

Big city folks go to the local bakery on the corner and get real, fresh doughnuts. Fighting over if Krispy Kreme is better than Dunkins is like fighting over McDs or Burger King.

Big city folks go to Dunkin' Donuts, which is not even in the same hemisphere as far as donuts as Krispy Kreme. I think they are used to getting their food on the run at airports so they get used to such junk.
Big city folks go to Starbucks, or their local hang out for coffee. Not DD.
Chik-Fil-A makes good chicken, but they aren't the top dog in a lot of urban areas.

Big city folks go to the local bakery on the corner and get real, fresh doughnuts. Fighting over if Krispy Kreme is better than Dunkins is like fighting over McDs or Burger King.
Don't kid yourself. Its about the coffee. Duncans has good coffee.

To the topic, yea I thought KFC had gone under.sorry but McDs are like the Borg compared to all the ones listed...combined.

Last edited:
Big city folks go to Starbucks, or their local hang out for coffee. Not DD.
Chik-Fil-A makes good chicken, but they aren't the top dog in a lot of urban areas.

Del Taco is damn good also.

But yeah, I have to go with the rest and register my shock at seeing KFC on the list.

KFC absolutely sucks.
The one here lasted somehow for years, you could go by there on a Friday at 6pm and there might be 3-4 cars.
It finally closed a couple years ago.

I have never even seen a Del Taco so I do not know how a place that is not nationwide can be rated #1.

I look it up and they are in 18 states. Not even half the states.

I can believe that Chic Fil A with their ever rising costs isn't #1 any longer but a restaurant with such limited coverage? No way.

I have never even seen a Del Taco so I do not know how a place that is not nationwide can be rated #1.

I look it up and they are in 18 states. Not even half the states.

I can believe that Chic Fil A with their ever rising costs isn't #1 any longer but a restaurant with such limited coverage? No way.
Yea, its a bs poll.

No matter what time of the day it is, it can be 2:30pm on a Tuesday - and Chick Filet will have a dozen cars in the drive thru. During peak times... they are insanely busy. And no matter where I have traveled, in every state I have seen one - they are always busy.

We're getting a lot of Raising Cane's out here. They're actually pretty good, I was at one in Norwalk the other day and now they're building one in Glendale.

We can always rely on you to bring up the most vital topic of the day!
Its just angry lib politics warping reality

I’m no fan of Chick-fil-a since they turned woke, but they are the leading fast food restaurant by a mile

I’ve learned that if you eat Taco Bell, you better be within three minutes of a bathroom, if you get my drift. (The last time I ate that crap was SO bad that I haven’t eaten there in two years.)

I’ve learned that if you eat Taco Bell, you better be within three minutes of a bathroom, if you get my drift. (The last time I ate that crap was SO bad that I haven’t eaten there in two years.)
Same reason I won't go to any joint that has the word "taco" in its name. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back