delete

We have assurance and confirmation from the Senate that they intend to make you leftardz eat your own nothingburger.
A. They should be disqualified. Prejudiced jurors are bad, mmmkay?

2. It's far from nothing.

blob
Are these guys sayin, that if Speaker Pelosi doesn't do what they expect, when they expect it, they can close their eyes and the hurt will all go away?
Ha-ha-ha-ha, Ha-ha-ha-ha, Ha-ha-ha-ha, Ha-ha-ha-ha, Ha-ha-ha-ha,

You got to be sh#tting me! Ha-ha-ha-ha, Ha-ha-ha-ha, Ha-ha-ha-ha, Ha-ha-ha-ha, Ha-ha-ha-ha,Ha-ha-ha-ha, Ha-ha-ha-ha, Ha-ha-ha-ha, Ha-ha-ha-ha, Ha-ha-ha-ha. You guys are too much! Have a nice thread, guys.
:)

We have assurance and confirmation from the Senate that they intend to make you leftardz eat your own nothingburger.

blob
Are these guys sayin, that if Speaker Pelosi doesn't do what they expect, when they expect it, they can close their eyes and the hurt will all go away?

You got to be sh#tting me! Ha-ha-ha-ha, Ha-ha-ha-ha, Ha-ha-ha-ha, Ha-ha-ha-ha, Ha-ha-ha-ha,Ha-ha-ha-ha, Ha-ha-ha-ha, Ha-ha-ha-ha, Ha-ha-ha-ha, Ha-ha-ha-ha. You guys are too much! Have a nice thread, guys.
That seems to be it, in a nutshell.

blob

Good question.

I have no idea about what the leftardz are thinking.

They probably don't either.

Forum List

Back