Dem Lawmaker & Black Caucus Leader Who SHOT UP Girlfriend’s Car Returns to Work

If the allegations against this man are true he should be thrown out of office and into a jail cell.
He's was already arrested for it and bonded out, hell, he may own the vehicle...

He'll have his day in court and if what is reported is true then he deserves to be jail. In the meantime he should do the honorable thing and hand in his resignation.

If the allegations against this man are true he should be thrown out of office and into a jail cell.
He's was already arrested for it and bonded out, hell, he may own the vehicle...

He'll have his day in court and if what is reported is true then he deserves to be jail. In the meantime he should do the honorable thing and hand in his resignation.
No salt on the feathers?

No salt on the feathers?

Good lord, I haven't heard that saying since my Pap Pap passed away. An oldie but a goodie.

No salt on the feathers?

Good lord, I haven't heard that saying since my Pap Pap passed away. An oldie but a goodie.
Mine passed in 1991, he was 95....

No salt on the feathers?

Mine passed in 1991, he was 95....

What a drag it is getting old. lol. Mine passed 16 years ago and was one of the kindest people I've ever had the pleasure to know. It was a bonus he was my kin.

Forum List

Back