Democracy Destroyed: Kamala Harris Coronated as Nominee with Zero Votes After 14 Million Democrats Voted for Joe Biden

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
What a joke on the election process just pulled by the Dem / hacks. The politburo just nominated a candidate without a single vote by the public. I guess the poltburo decides who dem voters are allowed to vote for. The dem voters just can't be truste to make such decisions for themselves,

What a Democracy Destroyed: Kamala Harris Coronated as Nominee with Zero Votes After 14 Million Democrats Voted for Joe Biden

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) officially nominated Vice President Kamala Harris as the party’s presidential candidate on Friday, alienating 14 million Democrats who voted for President Joe Biden during the Democrat primary.

The DNC began its virtual roll call on Thursday to nominate Harris, preempting its convention later in August. The process was scheduled to take up until Monday, the Associated Press reported, but it finished days early.

What a joke on the election process just pulled by the Dem / hacks. The politburo just nominated a candidate without a single vote by the public. I guess the poltburo decides who dem voters are allowed to vote for. The dem voters just can't be truste to make such decisions for themselves,

What a Democracy Destroyed: Kamala Harris Coronated as Nominee with Zero Votes After 14 Million Democrats Voted for Joe Biden

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) officially nominated Vice President Kamala Harris as the party’s presidential candidate on Friday, alienating 14 million Democrats who voted for President Joe Biden during the Democrat primary.

The DNC began its virtual roll call on Thursday to nominate Harris, preempting its convention later in August. The process was scheduled to take up until Monday, the Associated Press reported, but it finished days early.
LMAO!!!!

You guys are like a mangy, stray dog that finally caught a car.

You got what you wanted, now what?

1722699554875.png

Interesting watching Republicans being outraged by the disinfranchising of Democratic voters
Democrats are okay with Pedophilia, fathers taking showers with their 15 year old daughters, making their own laws and bullshit. Lets see how many Americans agree with them on election day. :p

LMAO!!!!

You guys are like a mangy, stray dog that finally caught a car.

You got what you wanted, now what?

View attachment 989310
On the other hand, you got the giggly moron conscripted by the politburo. You got what you deserve by way of your masters who won't allow you to vote for a nominee.

Ooos, My 'carma' just ran over your dogma.

Last edited:
Teabaggers are outraged at people not getting to vote?

The US Eliminated Nearly 21000 Election Day Polling ...​

1722700141813.png
VICE
https://www.vice.com › Home › News

Oct 22, 2020 — Almost 21,000 Election Day polling places have been eliminated heading into the 2020 U.S. election, a drastic dip in voting locations driven by ...

Ford took the oath of office on August 9, 1974, after Richard Nixon’s resignation amid the Watergate scandal. Ford became the first, and so far the only, person to become President without winning a general election for President or Vice President.

They kept screaming that Biden had to drop out.
Now, when he has, they scream…..

But you are not allowed to choose another candidate!
The Dems kept embarrassing this country and their 'Party of Slavery' with ole' Stumblebum and his endless gaffes. Now you have a female version of ole' Srumblebum, so .... Enjoy the show.

I was one of those 14 million who voted for Joe Biden in the Democratic Primaries

When I went to vote, I had one choice……Joe Biden

Not like my vote didn’t count

You fuckers don't really know how to come at her, do you?

On the other hand, you got the giggly moron conscripted by the politburo. You got what you deserve by way of your masters who won't allow you to vote for a nominee.

Ooos, Mg 'carma' just ran over your dogma.
You're stuck with an old demented felon. You should be so excited.

The Dems kept embarrassing this country and their 'Party of Slavery' with ole' Stumblebum and his endless gaffes. Now you have a female version of ole' Srumblebum, so .... Enjoy the show.
I do enjoy watching Kamala embarrass Trump and see him fume because he no longer gets to run against Biden

Forum List

Back