🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Colorado governor Jared Polis on reducing gun violence: ‘Take the best ideas from all sides’

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
So here are the two charts you need to win any argument over whether gun laws matter.

1. America, with more guns than any other high income nation, is a wild outlier of gun violence.

2. States with stronger gun laws have much less gun crime.

FiR1IjSWYAMLr0f

FiR1IjTWYAILDsh

So here are the two charts you need to win any argument over whether gun laws matter.

1. America, with more guns than any other high income nation, is a wild outlier of gun violence.

FiR1IjSWYAMLr0f

FiR1IjTWYAILDsh
we dont need the words of some foreigner to know how to handle ourselves,,

you worry about your country and we will worry about ours,,

FiR1IjSWYAMLr0f

FiR1IjTWYAILDsh
The US is the largest landmass with the highest population.
Most of Russia and China is uninhabitable.

The best ideas have already been considered and established.

They are called the Constitution.

FiR1IjSWYAMLr0f

FiR1IjTWYAILDsh
Needs clarification.
Who is killing who, and why?
If the right people are getting shot, what's the problem?
And, as most gun deaths are suicides another problem emerges.

Last edited:
no, you totally should live in a bubble and not hear opposing POV's
Opposing POVs around 2A issues usually involve me giving up even more of my constitutional right to bear arms.....What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand? I'm a absolutist in that regard.

Notable is the Nations that are missing

and,

The best idea from the side that is wrong, is still an idea that is wrong

FiR1IjSWYAMLr0f

FiR1IjTWYAILDsh
Spewing lies doesn't make a good argument.

This thread is based on complete lib stupidity

For instance the Guv says:

“Of course, it’s about mental health. Of course, it’s about gun policy. Of course, it’s about anti-LGBTQ rhetoric. It’s about all these things,” Polis, a Democrat, said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

Thats based on the shooting where one homosexual flipped out and attacked other homos

Yet libs are shedding phony angst about conservative attacks on the pervert community

What a joke

First stop with the assault weapon ban talking point assault is an act not an object anything you assault someone with could be called an assault weapon. President needs to understand or someone needs to explain to him before he talks about banning semi automatic guns again that every modern gun that you can legally purchase is semi automatic so he is basically talking about a total gun ban. The thing that never gets talked about when the topic of gun violence comes up is what has changed in our culture that sends people down this road. we have been able to purchase guns for a very long time and for most of that time far more easily than we can today yet mass shootings were not common it seems to me the Columbine shooting in 1999 was the start of these mass shootings so looking at what has changed in the culture from then to now would be a good place to start in trying to figure out what is sending people down this dark path. To me the falling apart of the family and the rise of social media have been two of the biggest factors in this.

First stop with the assault weapon ban talking point assault is an act not an object anything you assault someone with could be called an assault weapon. President needs to understand or someone needs to explain to him before he talks about banning semi automatic guns again that every modern gun that you can legally purchase is semi automatic so he is basically talking about a total gun ban. The thing that never gets talked about when the topic of gun violence comes up is what has changed in our culture that sends people down this road. we have been able to purchase guns for a very long time and for most of that time far more easily than we can today yet mass shootings were not common it seems to me the Columbine shooting in 1999 was the start of these mass shootings so looking at what has changed in the culture from then to now would be a good place to start in trying to figure out what is sending people down this dark path. To me the falling apart of the family and the rise of social media have been two of the biggest factors in this.
I agree but, to be accurate

21 Photos of the Horrific 1984 California McDonald’s Massacre​

One thing never addressed

The fatalist feeling that life is not fair

The schools teaching, hate america

The fact that it is very difficult to keep a good job and afford a decent home.

How many people can afford a home when they graduate from high school. Just about nobody
How many people know that if they can buy a home, they can afford nice vacations. Very few.

The destruction of our standard of living, the lack of affordable housing, everywhere. Our jobs gone overseas. All this creates depression and anxiety. Happy people dont kill.

FiR1IjSWYAMLr0f

FiR1IjTWYAILDsh
Did your Syrians invaders leave yet?

Forum List

Back