Democrat hides from cops in swamp, eaten by croc!

Family member of yours?

I noticed the croc error right after posting the thread. Can't change the title now.

Well aren't you observant. I on the other hand cannot find where the story mentions political parties. Or politics in any way whatsoever.
Gotta read between the lines. Lay off the pot and you won't keep missing all these nuances the rest of us catch.

"Nuances"? Like nu-ing the difference between "alligator" and "crocodile"?

THIS is an alligator:

animal_comics_025-02-pogo.jpg
Your fellow Democrat would have been eaten by either species.

Captain Obvious at your service!

Neither he nor I are "Democrats". Except in your masturbatory fantasy troll-the-board pointy little head.
You sound angry, bitter, and hurt. Are you angry at the gator who ate your fellow Democrat or the cops who forced him to seek refuge in a gator infested swamp?

One of the fastest trips to TBB ever. Number 130. Be proud.

A tip to the dumbass who obsesses over political parties in events that have zero to do with politics --- an alligator is not a "croc".

Your own link too, dumbass.
Family member of yours?

I noticed the croc error right after posting the thread. Can't change the title now.

Well aren't you observant. I on the other hand cannot find where the story mentions political parties. Or politics in any way whatsoever.
Gotta read between the lines. Lay off the pot and you won't keep missing all these nuances the rest of us catch.

Good work on the "nuances" Einstein, before trying to read between the lines try to get the lines right.

Burglary suspect hides in Florida lake, where gator eats him

Did you even read your own link before this pathetic attempt at "humor"?

Democrat hides from cops in swamp, eaten by croc!

Swamp is actually lake, croc is actually alligator, democrat is actually someone as dumb as you. Pathetic.

THIS is an alligator:

Neither he nor I are "Democrats". Except in your masturbatory fantasy troll-the-board pointy little head.
You sound angry, bitter, and hurt. Are you angry at the gator who ate your fellow Democrat or the cops who forced him to seek refuge in a gator infested swamp?

You "sound" ignorant, illiterate and trollish. Are you angry that neither I nor the fugitive ever identified as "Democrats" and thereby sunk your troll-fantasy bullshit thread? Or just at the fact that you got caught lying yet again?

Or that you can't spell "alligator"? Or "lake"?
Or the fact that your own link nowhere mentions any kind of politics, and indeed you don't even know if the perp was registered at all?

Or -- all of the above?

Do you sometimes wish you had a brain?

c2f1b174649db102162a22240c55b372.jpg

So does the rest of the world.

A suspected burglar jumped in a Florida lake apparently hiding from law enforcement before an 11-foot alligator killed him, investigators said Monday. His hand and foot reportedly turned up inside the animal's stomach.

Well I'm guessing he's a Democrat. Republicans don't do this kind of thing.

28150236_3aecfc48d7_o_d.jpg

I actually believe he was a Trump supporter...

It seem like what his supporters would do when running from the law...

P.S.

He most likely never voted in his life and was just a pathetic loser in life...

A suspected burglar jumped in a Florida lake apparently hiding from law enforcement before an 11-foot alligator killed him, investigators said Monday. His hand and foot reportedly turned up inside the animal's stomach.

I don't find a Matthew Riggins in that age range registered to vote anywhere in Florida.

At best he was a potential democrat.
You can look up registered voters?

I was just guessing based on the stupid look on his face.
GATOR_SUSPECT.jpg

Yes I can. In Florida voter registration is a public record. If you send the Florida SOS $5 you will receive a DVD with every registered voter, address (if not protected), dob, date of reg.,and voting history.

You just have to know about database programs to use it.

Bullshit. You cannot buy any kind of record of how people voted, anywhere, ever.

And what the fuck kind of world do you trolls live in, where everything on earth neatly fits into "Democrat" or "Republican" --- as if the whole world's obsessed as with this shit as you wankers? How fucking childish is that. Half the fucking population doesn't even vote at all.

I don't find a Matthew Riggins in that age range registered to vote anywhere in Florida.

GATOR_SUSPECT.jpg

Yes I can. In Florida voter registration is a public record. If you send the Florida SOS $5 you will receive a DVD with every registered voter, address (if not protected), dob, date of reg.,and voting history.

Bullshit. You cannot buy any kind of record of how people voted, anywhere, ever.

And what the fuck kind of world do you trolls live in, where everything on earth neatly fits into "Democrat" or "Republican" --- as if the whole world's obsessed as with this shit as you wankers? How fucking childish is that. Half the fucking population doesn't even vote at all.

I said voting history, meaning if a person voted in an election and if they voted on election day, early or by absentee ballot..

Florida public records law is very liberal.

GATOR_SUSPECT.jpg

I said voting history, meaning if a person voted in an election and if they voted on election day, early or by absentee ballot..

That doesn't tell you who or what they voted for -- which is what "voting history" means.

But you go right ahead and order that DVD to settle this all-consuming question of the political registration of this guy getting eaten by a not-crocodile in a not-swamp while he was on his way to not-the-voting booth. We'll be waiting with master-baited breath.

Partisan hacks.......... SMFH

White guy? Deep south? Thief? The percentages point to Republican.

GATOR_SUSPECT.jpg

That doesn't tell you who or what they voted for -- which is what "voting history" means.

But you go right ahead and order that DVD to settle this all-consuming question of the political registration of this guy getting eaten by a not-crocodile in a not-swamp while he was on his way to not-the-voting booth. We'll be waiting with master-baited breath.

Partisan hacks.......... SMFH

I already have the DVD.

I get a new one every month.

Of course who a person voted for is not known but how and if a person voted is public record.

THIS is an alligator:

You "sound" ignorant, illiterate and trollish. Are you angry that neither I nor the fugitive ever identified as "Democrats" and thereby sunk your troll-fantasy bullshit thread? Or just at the fact that you got caught lying yet again?

Or that you can't spell "alligator"? Or "lake"?
Or the fact that your own link nowhere mentions any kind of politics, and indeed you don't even know if the perp was registered at all?

Or -- all of the above?

Do you sometimes wish you had a brain?

c2f1b174649db102162a22240c55b372.jpg

So does the rest of the world.
So the gator then? It wouldn't surprise me if you blame the cops, but in your unintelligible rant you seemed to fixate on the reptile.

You mean alligator. Are no natural crocodiles in North America :)

Difference being, as Steve Irwin put it, an alligator is like a frog with teeth. A crocodile 'will kill you so fast it's not even funny.'

Last edited:

You mean alligator. Are no natural crocodiles in North America :)
Yes, I noticed that a split second after posting. Unfortunately I don't have the power to correct a thread title.

Pogo stick acts like he never made a clerical error in his life.

Criminal, thug, hates cops, unemployed, and exhibiting suicidal stupidity.

Definitely a Democrat.

Illiterate, partisan hack, can't distinguish between "alligator" and "crocodile" or between "lake" and "swamp", thinks the whole world is part of a political football field.... I'm guessing Know Nothing Party.

Definitely a Democrat.

Illiterate, partisan hack, can't distinguish between "alligator" and "crocodile" or between "lake" and "swamp", thinks the whole world is part of a political football field.... I'm guessing Know Nothing Party.
I can't believe I have to tell a grown man this.... The reptile acted on animal instinct, so blaming it for eating your fellow Democrat is simply irrational. It would just as eagerly consume a Republican but, as noted in the OP, we don't run from cops or wade into gator infested water.

If it satiates your unreasonable indignation, the gator was killed, that's how the found the body parts.

Definitely a Democrat.

I can't believe I have to tell a grown man this.... The reptile acted on animal instinct, so blaming it for eating your fellow Democrat is simply irrational. It would just as eagerly consume a Republican but, as noted in the OP, we don't run from cops or wade into gator infested water.

If it satiates your unreasonable indignation, the gator was killed, that's how the found the body parts.

I can't believe I have to tell a grown man this... there's no indication either this guy, or myself, has any affiliation with any political party at all. There isn't even a political connection to anything IN this story. None. Zero.

Perhaps while we're at it we should note there's equally no indication we're members of the Knights of Columbus, the kitchen staff of the Westin Hotel in St. Louis, or the Book of the Month Club. None. Zero.

You've been busted like a balloon. And yet you come back for more like a masochist.

:dig:

Forum List

Back