Democrat Joe Manchin ATTACKS Biden for Inflation - "Get it Under Control"

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

After record spending by the previous administration, the Democrats are not cleaning up the mess fast enough for Joe Manchin. Thoughts?

Democrats are trying to clean it up by spending far more? How does that work?

After record spending by the previous administration, the Democrats are not cleaning up the mess fast enough for Joe Manchin. Thoughts?

US companies posted record profits in 2021, jacking up prices ...​

https://fortune.com › 2022/03/31 › us-companies-recor...

Mar 31, 2022 — U.S. companies' pre-tax profits surged 25% year-over-year in 2021 to $2.81 trillion.

year-to-year-change-corporate-profits.png

Thoughts?
It should be apparent by now that all of this is going to plan. This isn't ignorance. The "great reset" requires a clearing away of the old order. I wonder if hating Trump will help fill the bellies of Democrats once the dollar suddenly loses all value?

It should be apparent by now that all of this is going to plan. This isn't ignorance. The "great reset" requires a clearing away of the old order. I wonder if hating Trump will help fill the bellies of Democrats once the dollar suddenly loses all value?
I thought the great reset was 2008 will you guys ever get the date right?

Manchin is self serving, he's much like trump.

fuck you and the previous admin bullshit excuse.

you ever see a liberal go "wow, that was wrong of me to do"?

I never have. always someone else to blame.

fucking bullshit

We could very well be looking at a political shift that will plague the dems for the better part of a generation. The the swing vote is going to be something to see.

Dems have no sense of responsibility and only know how to cheat and lie to suit their own ends. They are mean spirited toward anyone that says, "Ah, nope, I don't think I'll be doing that" and they will try all kinds of dirty tricks to make you bend to their will.....Even sending their weaponized DOJ/IRS after you.

Remember when the dems were the party of the working class?.....They are now the party of the non-working/woke/groomer/green class and the public is fully awake to that fact and will give them a shellacking.

Forum List

Back