democrat mayor sexually harasses great grandmother

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Not kidding. Right here.....

Bob Filner?s newest accuser: A great-grandmother « Hot Air

And you know what the sickest part of all this is?

Not that there's a pervert in the ranks of the dimocrap party. Like we didn't know that already. :eusa_drool:

There's perverts everywhere, even in the Republican Party.

But you know what would happen to them if they were reported to us?

Gone. Just.Freaking.Gone.

dimocraps? Not a chance.

They even came out and admitted that they held on to Filthy Filner because he voted the right way and had the correct beliefs.

There's something wrong with the dimocrap party, people. Something SERIOUSLY wrong.

Last edited:

Not that there's a pervert in the ranks of the dimocrap party. Like we didn't know that already. :eusa_drool:

dimocraps? Not a chance.

They even came out and admitted that they held on to Filthy Filner because he voted the right way and had the correct beliefs.

There's something wrong with the dimocrap party, people. Something SERIOUSLY wrong.

They held on to him because Filner has always been very gay friendly and marched in the city's gay pride parade every year.

dimocraps? Not a chance.

They held on to him because Filner has always been very gay friendly and marched in the city's gay pride parade every year.

Say......

Are you implying that Gays are perverts or sumpthin?

62794964.jpg

dimocraps? Not a chance.

Filner is a total ass and the city is starting to go thru the legal process to hold a Recall Election. :clap:

He's a scumbag and he should resign.

No shit, Sherlock.

I want to know why the dimocrap party covered for him

Ex-Legislator: I Warned Democratic Party About Filner Two Years Ago | Voice of San Diego

I wanna know why the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is down-playing this

Media Bias On Display In Bob Filner Sexual Harassment Coverage - Investors.com

And I wanna know why he's still in Office.

If this were a Republican, he'd be gone.

We don't tolerate this kind of shit. Evidently, your side relishes it

San Diego mayor challenges recall effort amid harassment allegations | Fox News

Filner, in a statement obtained Tuesday by The Associated Press, made no mention of the reason recall organizers want to boot him from office -- allegations by more than a dozen women that he made unwanted advances such as inappropriate statements or groping.

, I am pretty sure Bodey voted for this POS.

How sure would Bootlicker be.....since I don't live in the city of San Diego.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

dimocraps? Not a chance.

Interesting theory. Tell us more....expecially considering that TWO of his opponents were gay.

dimocraps? Not a chance.

uhm

reps have supported and re-elected some pretty fucked up people

you don't have the high ground

dimocraps? Not a chance.

uhm

reps have supported and re-elected some pretty fucked up people

you don't have the high ground

Duke Cunningham as a prime example. Now he WAS my district and I voted against him every single time. Those who served with him in the military, especially Miramar, were NOT surprised by his corruption.

dimocraps? Not a chance.

Interesting theory. Tell us more....expecially considering that TWO of his opponents were gay.

It doesn't take much to be gay friendly if the person is gay, but a heterosexual horn dog can be forgiven anything if he's amenable to gay perversion.

dimocraps? Not a chance.

Stay strong, Filner-watchers

We need to highlight the ugly totalitarianism of asserting that ruling-class aristocrats deserve special consideration if they have the right politics. In Filner's case, the Democrats explicitly stated that he gets a pass on sexual harassment because he votes the right way. We must never stop telling Americans that this is how the Left thinks. I know a lot of Americans don't care - they're down with totalitarianism, as long as they think they're on the winning side. But a lot of people do care, including wavering Democrat voters. With all the links, quotes, and cross-posts flying around the Internet, there's a chance some of them will hear us, if we keep doing the job journalists and high-toned professional news analysts are supposed to be doing.

Update: .... and right on schedule, CNN writes a big article on Democrat Bob Filner, who is the Democrat Mayor of San Diego and was a 10-term Democrat congressman, and conveniently forgets to mention what party he belongs to.

It doesn't take much to be gay friendly if the person is gay, but a heterosexual horn dog can be forgiven anything if he's amenable to gay perversion.

Interesting theory. What studies do you base this on?

We need to highlight the ugly totalitarianism of asserting that ruling-class aristocrats deserve special consideration if they have the right politics. In Filner's case, the Democrats explicitly stated that he gets a pass on sexual harassment because he votes the right way. We must never stop telling Americans that this is how the Left thinks. I know a lot of Americans don't care - they're down with totalitarianism, as long as they think they're on the winning side. But a lot of people do care, including wavering Democrat voters. With all the links, quotes, and cross-posts flying around the Internet, there's a chance some of them will hear us, if we keep doing the job journalists and high-toned professional news analysts are supposed to be doing.

Update: .... and right on schedule, CNN writes a big article on Democrat Bob Filner, who is the Democrat Mayor of San Diego and was a 10-term Democrat congressman, and conveniently forgets to mention what party he belongs to.
Filner gets a pass?

The entire city is trying to get rid of him and his fellow Democrats have called for him to resign.

He's not a 'horn dog'. And I don't care what perversion he's willing to tolerate. He's a dimocrap. Perversion and the dimocrap party go hand in hand.

I like women as much as anybody. Maybe more than most. A lot more.

But here's the difference.... I actually LIKE women.

I respect women. I like how they walk, I like how they talk, how they smile how they can brighten a room just by walking into it.

I also respect women.

I understand that it's difficult being a woman. Far more difficult than being a man.

Physically, emotionally and socially.

I was brought up to think women are special and deserve to be treated as such. That a man should never raise his voice, much less a hand (God forbid) to a woman.

And this scum bag goes around putting pressure on women to... Whatever. Go 'out' with him? Let him cop a feel? I don't know.... Maybe smell their shoes or something...

And the fucking dimocrap party just lets it happen?

THAT is the outrage.

There's perverts everywhere. But you don't let them stay in a powerful position where the focus of their perversion is always just a few feet away.

That's how women get hurt.

The entire dimocrap party needs to be ashamed of themselves.

But they won't be.... They dimocraps. The scum of the earth.

What else is new? :dunno:

Interesting theory. What studies do you base this on?

it's called Relativism....

all a horn dog Dimmiecrat has to do is point to the gay perverts and say 'at least i'm not a queer horn dog....uh...not that there is anything wrong with that....'

:dev3:

He's a scumbag and he should resign.

No shit, Sherlock.

I want to know why the dimocrap party covered for him

Ex-Legislator: I Warned Democratic Party About Filner Two Years Ago | Voice of San Diego

I wanna know why the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is down-playing this

Media Bias On Display In Bob Filner Sexual Harassment Coverage - Investors.com

And I wanna know why he's still in Office.

If this were a Republican, he'd be gone.

We don't tolerate this kind of shit. Evidently, your side relishes it

Oh..you must mean like David Vitter and Mark Sanford..both Demo..oh wait a minute.

They are Republicans!!!

Filner gets a pass?

The entire city is trying to get rid of him and his fellow Democrats have called for him to resign.

Yeah..remember when that happened to Larry Craig? Like when his fellow Republicans forced him resign after his scandal in 2007?

You don't?

Because it never happened.

Forum List

Back