democrat mayor sexually harasses great grandmother

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7qRhe2WojCg]Filner Blurred Lines Parody by U-T TV - YouTube[/ame]

It doesn't take much to be gay friendly if the person is gay, but a heterosexual horn dog can be forgiven anything if he's amenable to gay perversion.

Interesting theory. What studies do you base this on?

it's called Relativism....

all a horn dog Dimmiecrat has to do is point to the gay perverts and say 'at least i'm not a queer horn dog....uh...not that there is anything wrong with that....'

:dev3:
Relativism? A link to it proving your statement.....ok?

Interesting theory. What studies do you base this on?

it's called Relativism....

all a horn dog Dimmiecrat has to do is point to the gay perverts and say 'at least i'm not a queer horn dog....uh...not that there is anything wrong with that....'

:dev3:
Relativism? A link to it proving your statement.....ok?

a link...? what for...? it's not needed...you either understand relativism or you don't...

but hey i'm not surprised....you libtards always need someone 'politically correct' to 'officially' tell you what to think or believe....since you can't think for yourselves...

He's a scumbag and he should resign.

No shit, Sherlock.

I want to know why the dimocrap party covered for him

And I wanna know why he's still in Office.

If this were a Republican, he'd be gone.

We don't tolerate this kind of shit. Evidently, your side relishes it

So, when is this guy leaving?

11727.jpg

He's not a 'horn dog'. And I don't care what perversion he's willing to tolerate. He's a dimocrap. Perversion and the dimocrap party go hand in hand.

Ahem...Craig, Vitter, Sanford

I like women as much as anybody. Maybe more than most. A lot more.

But here's the difference.... I actually LIKE women.

^^Overcompensating^^ Must be very gay

dimocraps are willing to tolerate anything as long as it advances their agenda

barf alert....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o5ds_xskkxM]Great-grandmother Latest to Accuse Filner - YouTube[/ame]

Not kidding. Right here.....

Bob Filner?s newest accuser: A great-grandmother « Hot Air

And you know what the sickest part of all this is?

Not that there's a pervert in the ranks of the dimocrap party. Like we didn't know that already. :eusa_drool:

There's perverts everywhere, even in the Republican Party.

But you know what would happen to them if they were reported to us?

Gone. Just.Freaking.Gone.

dimocraps? Not a chance.

They even came out and admitted that they held on to Filthy Filner because he voted the right way and had the correct beliefs.

There's something wrong with the dimocrap party, people. Something SERIOUSLY wrong.

So all the calls for him to step down haven't been reported in your news "source" ??

The BIPARTISAN recall drive...?? You didn't get the memo?

Maybe get a new source for your news.

Forum List

Back