🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat NY state senator tells twitter user to kill herself, twitter gives him a free pass

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Earlier today, NY state Senator Kevin Parker told a Twitter user to kill herself in response to a tweet she sent. Parker was reacting to a tweet written by Candice Giove, the deputy communications director for the New York state Senate’s Republican majority. Giove accused Parker of illegally transferring his parking placard to a different vehicle, and then parking it in a bike lane. Here is Parker’s response to the tweet:

Democrat NY State Senator Tells Twitter User to Kill Herself, Twitter Gives Him a Free Pass

Obama and Clinton whores are the reason we voted for Trump, Trump will win again keep up your low life behavior and you will the LEFT LOSE even more. The democratic party HATES YOU!!

This is real professional

hey MD did you see this thread? MORE great news on trump. this gives me hope that within two years he just MIGHT get rid of the CIA,FBI AND FED and all these other evil three letter alphabet words as well after all.:dance:

U.S. begins to pull forces from Syria, officials see full withdrawal

I mean when is the last time you can remember a president not serving the bankers and pulling out of a country for a war their predecesser started? JFK is the last i can and he paid a deadly price for it as you well know. Trump knows this so the million dollar question is WILL he be brave enough to stand up for us and do this for us as well? i sure hope so,who wouldnt? we will find out within two years but thats going in the right direction anyways.:clap2:

Forum List

Back