Democrat party candidate....turn in Trump supporters....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The left wing democrats really think they have it in the bag.....they are no longer hiding their desire to punish their political enemies..........usually, left wingers hide their intentions about their political enemies until after they have total power.....then they take out their shovels for the mass graves....but this moron is starting early....

In response to the Democrat’s original post, John Hinderaker of Powerline commented, “McMurray wants Trump supporters to be ‘reported.’ To whom? The authorities, presumably. (Maybe as of 2021 we will be glad that the Democrats have defunded and disbanded the police.) Or perhaps he just means the far-left Twitter mob. But the objective is obvious: Democrats yearn for the day when they won’t have to tolerate opposition.”

The left wing democrats really think they have it in the bag.....they are no longer hiding their desire to punish their political enemies..........usually, left wingers hide their intentions about their political enemies until after they have total power.....then they take out their shovels for the mass graves....but this moron is starting early....

In response to the Democrat’s original post, John Hinderaker of Powerline commented, “McMurray wants Trump supporters to be ‘reported.’ To whom? The authorities, presumably. (Maybe as of 2021 we will be glad that the Democrats have defunded and disbanded the police.) Or perhaps he just means the far-left Twitter mob. But the objective is obvious: Democrats yearn for the day when they won’t have to tolerate opposition.”

They are simply repeating the same arrogant mistakes of 2016. This time it is criminalizing disagreeing with their party or voting against them. It is their only hope of winning.

I think the democrat taliban party is in for a blood bath come November. All I hear from people that I talk to is how SICK AND TIRED they are of all the PROTESTS and RIOTS, AND BLM, and it's ALL tied to the DEMOCRAT PARTY, and I mean I'm hearing this from people that have voted for democrats all their life, they voted for obama, both times, but they say they're not planning on voting for ANY democrat in the near future, and will probably vote for Trump.

The BIGGEST loser for democrats is this push to ABOLISH THE POLICE. The vast, VAST majority of Americans think that's just ASININE, and they know who's behind it.

The RADICAL new LAWLESS, VIOLENT, RACIST, BIGOTTED democrat party is turning off a LOT, and I mean a LOT, of people.

The Democratic Party is a dangerous violent cult

I think the democrat taliban party is in for a blood bath come November. All I hear from people that I talk to is how SICK AND TIRED they are of all the PROTESTS and RIOTS, AND BLM, and it's ALL tied to the DEMOCRAT PARTY, and I mean I'm hearing this from people that have voted for democrats all their life, they voted for obama, both times, but they say they're not planning on voting for ANY democrat in the near future, and will probably vote for Trump.

The BIGGEST loser for democrats is this push to ABOLISH THE POLICE. The vast, VAST majority of Americans think that's just ASININE, and they know who's behind it.

The RADICAL new LAWLESS, VIOLENT, RACIST, BIGOTTED democrat party is turning off a LOT, and I mean a LOT, of people.
They don't think they are turning off a soul. They believe that fully half of Republicans will be voting fot Biden. They tell themselves that s huge majority support the riots and want the police abolished. Listen to them. Most Americans want our historical monuments destroyed. This is what they tell themselves.

Who else but a democrat fascist (note the inherent contradiction in terms for leftists) would make voting for another candidate some sort of crime or offense against the state.

They don't think they are turning off a soul. They believe that fully half of Republicans will be voting fot Biden. They tell themselves that s huge majority support the riots and want the police abolished. Listen to them. Most Americans want our historical monuments destroyed. This is what they tell themselves.
Yep... true... but they live and breath inside their own delusional bubble. They have no idea under the sun what real Americans are thinking about them, mainly because they don't care and only listen to their extreme left propaganda wing. They hate America, they hate the average American, and that has become painfully obvious.

Turn in Cult45... To what? Soylent Green? Fertilizer?

NY-27 is a solidly Republican district, so McMurray has no chance of winning. He will get his 15 minutes of fame from this stunt and then we'll never hear about him again.

Epochal backlash against the democratic party is incoming. If an even more cowboy President than DJT were up for reelection he'd super duper landslide into home base. People are sure as hell fed up, freaked out and pissed off. Nationwide, tens of millions of patriotic nation loving Americans are oiling up their boom-sticks, sharpening their pitchforks and lighting their torches. If November is robbed from us, the castle will be marched on.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Epochal backlash against the democratic party is incoming. If an even more cowboy President than DJT were up for reelection he'd super duper landslide into home base. People are sure as hell fed up, freaked out and pissed off. Nationwide, tens of millions of patriotic nation loving Americans are oiling up their boom-sticks, sharpening their pitchforks and lighting their torches. If November is robbed from us, the castle will be marched on.
You arent going to do shit but wait in your bunker and try to recreate the white race.

You arent going to do shit but wait in your bunker and try to recreate the white race.

Before continuing with your desire of a race war, I would look 80 years ago events near Germany and in Japan.

White folks don't kid around when angered. Let's recall again you may escape the white success any time to Liberia - a black ethnonation.

Before continuing with your desire of a race war, I would look 80 years ago events near Germany and in Japan.

White folks don't kid around when angered. Let's recall again you may escape the white success any time to Liberia - a black ethnonation.

Very true. Replace the word Godzilla in the posted song with "white men" and you get the picture. History's shown again and again . . . we're like ten plagues of locusts. For better or worse we keep on coming, scything through all opposition. Or, we could all live in harmony. But the left don't want harmony so Godzilla will return.

Asslips forgets he is 10% of the population and an average IQ of an imbecile. Yeah, an imbecile can be dangerous, but they're still greatly outnumbered

Dont talk about it. Bring it you inbred. I'll be waiting for you. :)

I have no intention of participating in your race riots or your race war for that matter.

Just know - you will lose, bigly.
They don't want a race war they know they'll lose. They expect to whine their way to "success." "The evil white man is keeping us down!"

I have no intention of participating in your race riots or your race war for that matter.

They don't want a race war they know they'll lose. They expect to whine their way to "success." "The evil white man is keeping us down!"

And meanwhile they conduct a race riot - burning down their own communities.

Not the smartest...

And meanwhile they conduct a race riot - burning down their own communities.

Not the smartest...
Told you they're not much as a group (yes, there are exceptions and they have their mind right)

So why you stalling? You have the numbers. Bring it instead of talking about it on the internet? I'm waiting. :)
You're the one threatening GENOCIDE, monkey. It's kinda on you.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back