Democrat platform committee member: no one should have guns...

Hey Asseclipias, what was the black man's name that the Chinese stole the first guns (fire lances) from ?

Who brought guns, disease and genocide to america, wiped out a people already here and eslaved another group of people for centuries?

The Aztecs, the Inca ...the northern indian tribes........and then the Europeans and Africans sent African slaves to the new wolrd.....

We've heard the dodge before. The United States of America pard. The antibellum plantar aristoctracy, and then America in general.

yes..the anti gunners tell us...no one wants to take your guns....and they are one of a few things...naive, foolish, stupid, or lying........the democrat leaders want to ban guns...right now they don't think they can do it without loosing power.....so they chip and chip away at the right.....they want gun registration like no one's business...that will allow them to ban and confiscate guns in the future...yes..that is exactly what they want to do.....

They can't go straight to that...but they know they can use universal background checks to get there...that is why they are pushing so hard for universal background checks even though they know they don't stop criminals or mass shooters...

In fact...that is exactly why they want them.....pass universal checks...and when gun crime continues...then comes the call for registration...they will use the argument that of course universal checks don't work...we need registration to make them work.....

DNC Platform Committee Member: Nobody Should Own a Gun

DNC Platform Committee member Bonnie Schaefer says she does not believe “anyone should have a gun.”
She said this in a video aired by CSPAN and released on June 8.

Schaefer said the focus has to go beyond “keeping the guns out of the hands of mentally ill people and criminals.” She added, “I really don’t personally think anyone should have a gun. That’s just my own philosophy.”
Good idea......let's start with taking the guns from Hillary's Secret Service detail.

Can you guys promise me not to let 2aguy know about this thread? I dont want him jacking off to it.

Again.....

Can any of you anti gunners explain why it is that you get sexually aroused when guns or the 2nd Amendment are brought up.....it isn't like we say you guys masturbate to the images of dead babies when we talk about abortion...

But whenever we bring up guns...there you go.....sex acts and men's sex organs.....you can't stop talking about them....

Have you guys tried to get help.......before you hurt yourselves?

You can also shoot people with sling shots, bows and arrows, cross bows, cannons and rockets. Can't you?

Kinda hard to drag around a cannon with you.

Kind of hard to confiscate or to eliminate hundreds of millions of guns too.

There's over 300 million firearms in the hands of American citizens.
This isn't Australia or Britain. There won't be a roundup here without a lot of bloodshed, and possibly even a civil war.

There won't be a roundup. Quit whining like you think there will.

That is what the Germans thought too...and the Brits, and the Aussies.....

Did they have corporate media winding them up into hysterical states of anxiety too?

Kinda hard to drag around a cannon with you.

This isn't Australia or Britain. There won't be a roundup here without a lot of bloodshed, and possibly even a civil war.

Did they have corporate media winding them up into hysterical states of anxiety too?

Don't need the media....just have to listen to the democrat politicians and the gun grabbers........they say it if you have ears to hear it....

Can you guys promise me not to let 2aguy know about this thread? I dont want him jacking off to it.

Again.....

Can any of you anti gunners explain why it is that you get sexually aroused when guns or the 2nd Amendment are brought up.....it isn't like we say you guys masturbate to the images of dead babies when we talk about abortion...

But whenever we bring up guns...there you go.....sex acts and men's sex organs.....you can't stop talking about them....

Any anti gunners want to answer 2aguys question before he goes off on a posting orgy about guns?

Again.....

It's your thread pard. Anyone here ever advocate scooping up all the guns. Anyone say "hey yeah, I"m an antigunner against private citizens owning guns?

Progressive Nazi communists are only 1 SCOTUS vote short of eliminating the Second Amendment

It's going to take a lot more than an activist court to eliminate any Constitutional Amendment. Especially the 2nd.

The irony is that any attempt by the SCOTUS to eliminate the 2nd Amendment will only strengthen the reasoning behind the amendment itself.

Again.....

It's your thread pard. Anyone here ever advocate scooping up all the guns. Anyone say "hey yeah, I"m an antigunner against private citizens owning guns?

Obama.....the woman on the platform committee of the democrat party.....mayor bloomberg and his minions at Everytown and moms against guns......

Don't need the media....just have to listen to the democrat politicians and the gun grabbers........they say it if you have ears to hear it....

You're fed shit all day long and your susceptible to it, a swallower and follower as it were.

Again.....

Obama.....the woman on the platform committee of the democrat party.....mayor bloomberg and his minions at Everytown and moms against guns......
Obama is not on this thread even if that were true.

Trump ‘Hears’ Obama Wants to Take Guns

"We can’t know what Obama is “thinking about,” but we can say that he has not advocated any kind of gun confiscation. He has referenced the Australian legislation that included the buyback of certain types of weapons (after which the weapons were deemed illegal) in the context of the U.S. public doing some “soul searching” on the issue of guns. But he has not proposed a unilateral executive order that would confiscate guns. Nor has any major media outlet reported such a thing, as Trump claimed."

Again.....

So no one here that you keep whining and bitching at then.

Your fed shit all day long and your susceptible to it, a swallower and follower as it were.
:blahblah: :lame2:

Again.....

Joe, oldlady, oldschool....there are several......but the ones who are the issue are the democrats about to appoint judges to the Supreme Court....and the rest of the federal bench....

Again.....

Joe, oldlady, oldschool....there are several......but the ones who are the issue are the democrats about to appoint judges to the Supreme Court....and the rest of the federal bench....

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, man, some of you people just plain old have issues. You're wound up all the time by the system, on purpose. Take the reps and abortion. Think they're really gonna take that down? Nah, they can toy with some folks over it, whip 'em instantly into a frenzy over it. Same with guns. You're safe, no one is comming for your toy and precious symbol of some twisted sense of freedom that has already been extracted from you in reality.

Your fed shit all day long and your susceptible to it, a swallower and follower as it were.
:blahblah: :lame2:

I never meant you didn't have a hand in the process in that you go looking for it.

Again.....

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, man, some of you people just plain old have issues. You're wound up all the time by the system, on purpose. Take the reps and abortion. Think they're really gonna take that down? Nah, they can toy with some folks over it, whip 'em instantly into a frenzy over it. Same with guns. You're safe, no one is comming for your toy and precious symbol of some twisted sense of freedom that has already been extracted from you in reality.
:blahblah:

I am good with that. If we ban guns, well, somebody will put poison in Tylenol or knife their kids or use a fertilizer bomb or crash an airplane or just use their fist and beat someone death. But, banning firearms is a first step. The rest, well, supporting firearms wont help, either.

I am good with that. If we ban guns, well, somebody will put poison in Tylenol or knife their kids or use a fertilizer bomb or crash an airplane or just use their fist and beat someone death. But, banning firearms is a first step. The rest, well, supporting firearms wont help, either.

Do you think before you post....?

Forum List

Back