Democrat receives karma

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
This piece of crap voted to change the NY laws in order to screw over Trump, now he is getting hit with the same thing!!! I hope the woman bankrupts him. I hope he gets hit with a 100 million dollar settlement too. :dunno:

A Brooklyn state senator claims the law allowing a rape lawsuit against him to move forward was unconstitutional — even though he actually voted for the legislation and then bragged about it.

In court records filed this month, notoriously hot-headed pol Kevin Parker formally denied the rape allegations against him. But he also went a step further, asserting that the Adult Survivors Act, which allowed the related lawsuit against him to proceed, was unconstitutional.

He's got that rape-rape look about him.....Plenty good enough for a NY indictment.

OIP.xm0diq8U2LO0Fs6Hq9sUoQHaEK

This piece of crap voted to change the NY laws in order to screw over Trump, now he is getting hit with the same thing!!! I hope the woman bankrupts him. I hope he gets hit with a 100 million dollar settlement too. :dunno:

A Brooklyn state senator claims the law allowing a rape lawsuit against him to move forward was unconstitutional — even though he actually voted for the legislation and then bragged about it.

In court records filed this month, notoriously hot-headed pol Kevin Parker formally denied the rape allegations against him. But he also went a step further, asserting that the Adult Survivors Act, which allowed the related lawsuit against him to proceed, was unconstitutional.

Lock him up.

Forum List

Back