Alice Stewart, 58, Died Suddenly

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
...of a "medical event". Lots of that going around lately. Maybe in 10-15 years we will be able to talk about what is really happening, but maybe not even then.

Here she is talking about the vaccines and misinformation, God rest her soul.

...of a "medical event". Lots of that going around lately. Maybe in 10-15 years we will be able to talk about what is really happening, but maybe not even then.

Without proof you’ll blame her death on vaccines but when 5 conservative anti vax radio hosts who spread misinformation died of Covid, that didn’t move you?

She look pretty good yesterday
Climate change?

Without proof you’ll blame her death on vaccines but when 5 conservative anti vax radio hosts who spread misinformation died of Covid, that didn’t move you?

People died of Covid. We all know that. I can acknowledge it. YOU cannot acknowledge that people are dying of vaccine effects, even though every other thing these liars said is proven to be a lie--the masks, the lockdowns, the social distancing. Etc.

more anti vaccine bullshit

I personally know three people who either came down with rare aggressive cancers OR had a cancer recurrence that was aggressive after the shots.

Yeah, but we know--"anecdotal". Wow, lots of anecdotes these days.

So did those 5 anti vax radio hosts right before they got Covid and died. You don’t believe autopsies

I believe that people died of Covid. I know they did.

You don't believe anyone has or ever will die of vaccine effects. You are STILL allowing yourself to be brainwashed. Okay, your choice I guess.

I believe that people died of Covid. I know they did.

You don't believe anyone has or ever will die of vaccine effects. You are STILL allowing yourself to be brainwashed. Okay, your choice I guess.
No I believe. But the percent of people is smaller than the percent who died of not being vaccinated. So statistically, you lose.

I personally know three people who either came down with rare aggressive cancers OR had a cancer recurrence that was aggressive after the shots.

Yeah, but we know--"anecdotal". Wow, lots of anecdotes these days.
What’s funny about this is global warming is what’s causing these cancers but you don’t believe. Pollution.

Apr 7, 2024 · Dr. Bossche warns that a “huge, huge wave” of illness and deaths among those vaccinated for Covid is now “imminent.”

Apr 15, 2024 · Virologist Geert Vanden Bossche makes unsupported prediction that mass COVID-19 vaccination will cause an immune “collapse”

how many? Seems you have not been able to start one of these threads in a while.

A woman at my work, huge vaccine advocate. Early 40s. Just dx with a brain tumor, cancer, so rare it's hardly ever seen above the age of like 10. They don't even know what to do with her, for the most part.

You all banged the mask gong and now look foolish. Same with school closures and lockdowns. Trust me. Vaccines are next.

A woman at my work, huge vaccine advocate. Early 40s. Just dx with a brain tumor, cancer, so rare it's hardly ever seen above the age of like 10. They don't even know what to do with her, for the most part.

You all banged the mask gong and now look foolish. Same with school closures and lockdowns. Trust me. Vaccines are next.
Trust us.

Some risk but your chances are better if vaccinated. They say. I know. I don’t like or trust they completely either.

Well this is some progress. You never should have trusted them. Never. Hopefully your body broke down the poison okay. Many did. Some did not.

Forum List

Back