Biden Economy Keeps Rolling

270,000 jobs AGAIN

Let’s understand… 180,000 jobs created is a good month

The Biden economy keeps topping that

And also understand, the jobs lost under Trump from Covid were replaced years ago

I'm starting to detest even the word "created" where this POTUS administrations build jobs business is concerned. The govt. is best to stay out of the way short red tape necessary to keep some things square where duty bound. Such as fucking A, why doesn't medical from pvt to gvt require the MOST BASIC DATA? (WhoWWWHW) with every MFing recording, from claims to expenses? The MFING Data is available, wholly fuck, load that shit up, otherwise it's a mess, like Democrat govt.

Fuck off with the covid business, do you know how fast our country is growing, ever heard of global econ too? I supposed Democracks are respinsible for the Golden State's economy too. Which leads the country in unemployment BTW, Democracks fuck everything up.

The only jobs govt. "creates" are for govt infrastructure, we like our bog govt. too huh? Fuck that. Anyway, they for instance order the best buildings, I know, my relatives build a lot of em. Sure that offers private sector dollars, but geezuz, why are tax payers flipping the bill for the best of the best on the backs of the middle class? The lower, and middle class are the only groups that truly pays for it.

• The current population of U.S. in 2024 is 341,814,420, a 0.53% increase from 2023.
  • The population of U.S. in 2023 was 339,996,563, a 0.5% increase from 2022.
  • The population of U.S. in 2022 was 338,289,857, a 0.38% increase from 2021.
  • The population of U.S. in 2021 was 336,997,624, a 0.31% increase from 2020.

• The population of U.S. in 2020 was 335,942,003, a 0.49% increase from 2019.
  • The population of U.S. in 2019 was 334,319,671, a 0.66% increase from 2018.

Are you suggesting that the government institute price controls?
Joe puts special privileged interests at home apriority and foreigners above all the rest of Americans. He has told us the hate he has for Deplorables a multitude of times. This after when running for potentate and installed he was saying "I am a unifier".

270,000 jobs AGAIN

And also understand, the jobs lost under Trump from Covid were replaced years ago
We're the jobs full time, part time, zero hour contracts etc..

Also, did the person fill the job work another one or two jobs job to slow their debt crisis down in America's amazing economy as they credit card debt has hit an all time high.

So if you look at one cherry, great thread, but look at the whole bunch of cherries..........

We heard the very same bullshit when Clinton created 20 million jobs in 8 years

Sorry tards. That’s a good thing.

All the jobs lost to Covid were replaced long ago and we’re still creating far more than the 180,000 per month that is considered good

True…the Covid jobs have been recovered. Good job on 270,000, now..why do I pay an arm and a leg for groceries? When is he going to fix that?
I wasn’t aware that the government sets grocery prices.

He creating jobs-good jobs-jobs that pay lots more than during the Trump years.

Prices went up because of the inflation caused by both Trump and Biden dumping money into the economy (necessarily).

Inflation is down now.

Prices will even out

Dumbest posters are those who quote a post which completely refutes what they post. :laugh:
You quoted a fucking lie

It's sad that so many people miss reality.

Reality:

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:
Gas: +55.5%
Groceries: +21.3%
Eating out: +21.8%
Baby food: +30%
Pet food: +23.1%
K-12 food: +64.9%
Rent: +20.8%
Electricity: +28.5%
Natural gas: +22%
Used cars: +20.4%
Airfare: +38.2%
Public transportation: +26.1%
Real average weekly earnings: -4.4%

It tells me you have no clue. Biden hasn't messed up anything. This economy died when Trump mishandled COVID, yet he gets a fucking pass. Trump inherited a growing economy from Obama/Biden. And Biden has rebuilt the economy. The costs of goods is not on him. He doesn't set prices.

You talk about somebody instigating a fucking war when thats not what happened. What you're saying shows a complete disregard for facts. There is only one reason why you show such blind support for Trump. White supremacy, because that is all he offers.

LOL

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:
Gas: +55.5%
Groceries: +21.3%
Eating out: +21.8%
Baby food: +30%
Pet food: +23.1%
K-12 food: +64.9%
Rent: +20.8%
Electricity: +28.5%
Natural gas: +22%
Used cars: +20.4%
Airfare: +38.2%
Public transportation: +26.1%
Real average weekly earnings: -4.4%

Can you read ? I was talking about Nostra (post 25), quoting me (post 5)
You quoted asshole Nostra claiming that all new jobs went to immigrants.

I posted a link showing that to be a lie.

You can apologize now

Approval ratings don't change what Biden has actually done. It would be sad to put trump back in and watch idiots give him credit for the economy Biden has built.
Biden hasnt "built" anything other than a money bank for himself, & his family.

It means two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth

You are the imbecile
DECLINING GDP growth. As occured 3 times in the Biden administration, including RIGHT NOW. YOU are the imbecile.

As the NBER definition of a recession is somewhat vague, economists often consider at least two consecutive quarters of declining U.S. GDP as a simple indicator of a recession.
In 1974, economist Julius Shiskin came up with a few rules of thumb to define a recession: The most popular was two consecutive quarters of declining GDP. A healthy economy expands over time, so two quarters in a row of contracting output suggests there are serious underlying problems, according to Shiskin. This definition of a recession became a common standard over the years.

https://money.usnews.com/investing/term/recession

https://money.usnews.com/money/pers...-what-2-quarters-of-negative-gdp-mean-for-you

Last edited:

270,000 jobs AGAIN

Wanna know how know you are not well versed? Hundreds of Restraunts, almost 100 banks, Family Dollar and The Dollar Store are closing a multitude of stores.

Forum List

Back